PDA

View Full Version : 2 young police officers shot by 2 black men at traffic stop.

Solitary Brother
07-12-2007, 05:46 AM
I saw this on my way home from work.
This happened in NYC and was captured on film.
The story was on CNN.
The cops were pulling this car over because they had received reports it was stolen when the two assailants opened fire as the cops approached the vehicle.
The gunmen were black.
What kills me is that instead of the people from CNN asking why black people commit so many crimes they go off on a rant about "GUNS".
Those guns did NOTHING.
It was human beings that did this.......
I hate this politically correct bullcrap and it pains me to see black people enveloped in criminality and thuggery.
Believe it or not some silly people ask "why are so many black men in prison"?
Because the are criminals thats why!
This was a DISGUSTING CRIMINAL ACT by animals.
What ever happened to the BLACK GUY who punched the old white lady repeatedly?
Where is good old Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson?
I hate to see black people in this low position and condition but many other blacks think this thug posture is quite cute.

A lone voice in the wilderness.................

Realgirls4me
07-12-2007, 05:53 AM
You take generalizing to a new low.

SmashysmashY
07-12-2007, 06:27 AM
You’re entitled to your own opinion but you are not entitled to sweeping indictments of entire groups of people and it’s really sad to see a black person post something like this taking such a sardonic view of your own ethnic group.

There’s a litany of crimes that whites commit with greater frequency than blacks; pedophilia for one which is one of the worst crimes imaginable. Caucasians are also more likely to kill a family member or mutilate an animal, or kill a stranger for no reason. Any time the police come to a crime scene and they see mutilation, cannibalism, satanic worship or something like that it is automatically assumed that the perpetrator is white. They also engage in drunk driving more often which kills thousands of people every year, and are more likely to use cocaine.

But for me to make a broad generalization about every white person for those reasons like you’ve done (against your own group I might add) would be incredibly ignorant. If you think blacks are so worthy of your disdain then why don’t you go and join the big brother program or some shit, instead of just insulting a bunch of people that you don’t even know.

Legend
07-12-2007, 06:31 AM
The story was on CNN.
The cops were pulling this car over because they had received reports it was stolen when the two assailants opened fire as the cops approached the vehicle.
The gunmen were black.
What kills me is that instead of the people from CNN asking why black people commit so many crimes they go off on a rant about "GUNS".
Those guns did NOTHING.
I hate this politically correct bullcrap and it pains me to see black people enveloped in criminality and thuggery.
I hate to see black people in this low position and condition but many other blacks think this thug posture is quite cute.

Don imus is that you?

tsntx
07-12-2007, 06:33 AM
enough w/ all the rascist BS... all of yall.. this is general discussion... not "youre rascist" "no youre rascists" P&R

ezed
07-12-2007, 06:40 AM
You take generalizing to a new low.

Not really, he's letting off steam.

Here is my take on the post

"I saw this on my way home from work.
The story was on CNN.
The cops were pulling this car over because they had received reports it was stolen when the two assailants opened fire as the cops approached the vehicle."

This is what happened. He was there.

The gunmen were black.

This was a fact which should be reported.

Those guns did NOTHING.

He's right about the guns, but wrong about his alternate course of questioning. They should report what happened and not pontificate on what should be done. We don't need a bunch of communication and journalism majors directing our emotions when their suppose to be doing the "NEWS"

Me too

They do.

Most are, a minority have been wrongly accused because of their race.

This is true, on par with the arabs who crashed into the world trade center, the white guy jeffery darhmer, the jew son of sam, the hispanic Menendez brothers, the oriental at Virginia Tech.

Animals have never been limited to a particular race.

We don't know because of the media and Don Imus's fuck up, Blacks have a twelve month pass on being identified as blacks. After that every one will have forgotten and moved on to the next politically correct hot topic.

Keeping there mouth shut, counting their money, saying lay low it will pass

Yeah they do brother. But there are many like you who think they aren't, (in positions of power) who don't come out and speak their mind.

You are. Keep talking. It's the only way things change or you go hoarse. :cry:

SmashysmashY
07-12-2007, 06:40 AM
enough w/ all the rascist BS... all of yall.. this is general discussion... not "youre rascist" "no youre rascists" P&R

If it's so bad then why don't you show some pictures of your ass then, and we can all talk about that instead.

yodajazz
07-12-2007, 07:24 AM

You are not alone. Clearly there has to be a movement from within the community to combat the outlaw/anti-education culture. Black entertainers have capalized on the outlaw image, as they do in all other cultures. Robin Hood is the classic case. The difference is that a Black youth dont recognize the difference between entertainment and reality.
Arnold Schwartenagar became famous as the killer "The Terminator". But people understand that the was just an entertainment image. The reality is that he is now a Governer. Too many youth believe doing well in school makes you a 'nerd', but to be shot is some badge of honor. Or shooting someone, 'makes you a man'. Clearly we have work to do. I have said in other posts, that we need help through public policies, but the major job has to come from within. You are not alone.

NYCe
07-12-2007, 07:36 AM
What ever happened to the BLACK GUY who punched the old white lady repeatedly?.

He was arrested but it was on a day when there were much bigger stories.

SmashysmashY
07-12-2007, 08:00 AM
I wouldn't cry too hard for the police now. Many of them are corrupt sociopaths anyway. Cops are 3 times more likely to commit certain kinds of crimes than the general public.

ballzNnutz
07-12-2007, 08:58 AM
The story was on CNN.
The gunmen were black.
Those guns did NOTHING.

ignorance at it's finest.

tubgirl
07-12-2007, 03:08 PM
I wouldn't cry too hard for the police now. Many of them are corrupt sociopaths anyway. Cops are 3 times more likely to commit certain kinds of crimes than the general public.

and that justifies these two men being shot (at) while doing their job?

talk about generalizations...

Kriss
07-12-2007, 05:05 PM
Don imus is that you?

WHAT THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOWE. YOU ARE A PRETENTIOUS LITTLE PRICK LEGEND, ALWAYS EXPRESSING YOUR INGORANTY OPINIONS ABOUT RACE. YOU DONT KNOW SHIT SO SHUT THE FUCK UP, HOW DARE YOU PONTIFICATE ON THE EXPERIENCE OF MINORITY GROUPS. STICK TO WHAT YOU KNOW OR AT LEAST GET SOME LIFE EXPERIENCE BEFORE SPOUTING YOUR SELF RIGHTEOUS CRAP

SO MUCH BULLSHIT. YOU ARE ONE OF THE BIGGEST RASCISTS ON THIS BOARD, I READ YOUR ASSUMPTIONS AND GENERALISATIONS ABOUT MEXICANS, AFRO-AMERICANS, YOU SEEM TO THINK THAT YOU HAVE MORE RIGHT TO LIVE IN usa SIMPLY BECUASE YOUR ANCESTERS STOLE THE LAND FIRST OR "YOU WERE HERE FIRST", I SUPPOSE YOIUY HAVE A POINT, YOUR ANCESTORS DID MOST OF THE HARD WORK , WIPING OUT BUFFALO, CLEARING LAND OF THOSE INCONVENIENT 'INJUNS'

WORD!!! I HATE THOSE FUCKERS, GANGSTERS AND CRIMINALS IN UNIFORM , THAT IS ALL THEY ARE

WHAT WAS THAT, DOES THE SHIT FETISHIST HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY? WELL, HOWS THIS, I GENERALISE THAT ANYONE WHO LIKES POSTING PHOTOS OF PEOPLE COVERED IN SHIT IS SICK , MENTALLY ILL AND SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THIS SITE, THE INTERNET, ETC

SarahG
07-12-2007, 05:55 PM
YOU SEEM TO THINK THAT YOU HAVE MORE RIGHT TO LIVE IN usa SIMPLY BECUASE YOUR ANCESTERS STOLE THE LAND FIRST OR "YOU WERE HERE FIRST", I SUPPOSE YOIUY HAVE A POINT, YOUR ANCESTORS DID MOST OF THE HARD WORK , WIPING OUT BUFFALO, CLEARING LAND OF THOSE INCONVENIENT 'INJUNS'

She has a right to live here for the same reason why I do... if you're born here, you're a legal resident.

Many of my ancestors came over here legally, after the country was established... my maternal grandmother's parents came over from Germany right before WW1 for instance, they weren't involved with westword expansion, treaties with natives, or even slave ownership.

But to be honest, as a legal resident born here, I don't see how my genealogy would be reliavent even for my ancestors that did come over during the colonial period (or prior in the case of three Mayflower passengers in my genealogy...). Do you really believe that descendants are guilty of the crimes of their ancestors?

Personally I believe that it is the actions of the individual that can be questioned, not people, places and times of before that individuals birth... if someone randomly walked up to me angry (at me) over my ancestors' various crimes (be it slave ownership, nazi war crimes or any number of bad evil things some of my ancestors took part in) my response would be to say I am sorry, but I wasn't there- and obviously had no way to do anything about the situation.

Legally being a citizen here, through naturalization or birth gives individuals a right to be here... that is different from someone who choses to willingly enter the country to be here illegally.

bellamy
07-12-2007, 06:25 PM
You’re entitled to your own opinion but you are not entitled to sweeping indictments of entire groups of people and it’s really sad to see a black person post something like this taking such a sardonic view of your own ethnic group.

While I don't really agree with what he's saying you say he is entitled to his opinion then go on to say he can't make "sweeping indictments of entire groups of people". But you see that's his opinion. You can't have it both ways. Either you can say he can have his opinion and you have to let him voice it, or he can't have his opinion. Pick a side.

SmashysmashY
07-12-2007, 07:11 PM
Well, Bellamy there are rules and there are exceptions to rules. For example if I said "There's an exception to every rule." That statement would cancel itself out because it is a rule and being a rule it would have to have an exception as well. That exception would be "some rules don't have exceptions." So when I said he's entitled to his opinion but... I'm offering a qualifier. What I'm saying is you're entitled to your opinion but not one as shit stupid as that one. Does that make it any clearer?

bellamy
07-12-2007, 08:43 PM
No not really freedom of speech is freedom of speech simple as that. That's why we still allow the KKK and Louis Farrakhan and many others to voice the hate and lies they do. We have to take the good with the bad.

SmashysmashY
07-12-2007, 09:09 PM
Yes, it is that simple bellamy, but I did not take away his speech or his right to express it I merely challenged the content of it. Does the right to free speech encompass my right to challenge the content of his speech?

templek
07-12-2007, 09:49 PM
Were those cops killed or seriously injured? Did they catch the guys? If they did, then let the legal process take its course, instead of bringing up the background. If the gun men were white how much of a news story would it be?

[quote=SmashysmashY]I wouldn't cry too hard for the police now. Many of them are corrupt sociopaths anyway. Cops are 3 times more likely to commit certain kinds of crimes than the general public.

WORD!!! I HATE THOSE FUCKERS, GANGSTERS AND CRIMINALS IN UNIFORM , THAT IS ALL THEY ARE

The above is a generalised sweeping statement. There are good cops black and white who are a credit to law enforcement. However
In New York didnt cops shot an killed an unarmed innocent black man on his stag night, because they got their facts/intelligence wrong? As in most cases they walk because they are cops? That because if bad cops went to jail, public trust would break down leaving us with anarchy and turmoil.

Why did people bring up Al Sharpton or Farrakhan? They dont speak up for blacks who break the law and live the gangsta life. They usually condemn that behaviour and try to give them a wake up call before its too late. Werent they part of the 'Stop the Violence' campaign? I rememberr during the LA riots, Pres Bush 1, called for Farrakhan to get involved to help calm things down. His reply on CNN was 'Im not a fireman'. Classic!

TrueBeauty TS
07-12-2007, 10:01 PM
That because if bad cops went to jail, public trust would break down leaving us with anarchy and turmoil.

I disagree with this statement. I think if more BAD cops went to jail there would be MORE public trust, knowing that the cops have to play by the same rules and that the law enforcement agencies take bad cops & punishment of bad cops seriously.

dgtlmstry
07-12-2007, 11:07 PM
Yes, it is that simple bellamy, but I did not take away his speech or his right to express it I merely challenged the content of it. Does the right to free speech encompass my right to challenge the content of his speech?

Oh, now you're back peddling, and trying to confuse the issue by going in circles...cute. The point is, he is ENTITLED to make sweeping indictments, about whatever the f*ck he wants, if he is just stating his opinion. That doesn't change because you, or some other annoying prick doesn't agree with him. It doesn't matter how much you try to fiddle with the words. Stop trying to sound so smart, it makes you look stupid. Damn, you people who try to come off as so damn smart on these boards, are really pathetic. Tell me, Captain Dumbass, are you like that in real life as well, or only when you put on your mask and cape and sit in front of you computer?

Don't bother trying to write back a clever reply either, I don't bother with it. But thanks for reading my message
:lol:

templek
07-12-2007, 11:16 PM
That is the usual moral blackmail argument that cops used to justify covering things up or using legal loopholes to prevent cops gong to jail, when they routinely send anyone else to jail for doing the same. Thats what they do in the UK whenever they kill innocent people in car chases, shootings, in custody. All you hear is the 'poor cop has to make a split second decision if he gets it wrong what if innocent are killed by the criminal? The job would be impossible to do if they went to jail for making mistakes and no one would want to be a cop and its an important role in society. It will only encourage criminals et etc'

That is BS because cops send doctors, nurses, teachers, bus drivers to jail when they make mistakes and someone dies. (you couldnt go your entire life without coming in contact with them. You could with cops if you are law abiding and not a motorist) Yet they dont want the same laws they impose on others to apply to them. Its just a green light for bad cops to abuse their powers and bully people knowing they will always walk because the courts will always believe a cop over the member of public

SmashysmashY
07-12-2007, 11:52 PM
dgtlmstry I only bother lengthy replies to people with IQs over 75. You barely qualified to get this much.

bellamy
07-13-2007, 12:35 AM
Yes, it is that simple bellamy, but I did not take away his speech or his right to express it I merely challenged the content of it. Does the right to free speech encompass my right to challenge the content of his speech?.

Of coarse you can challange what he said but, you said and I quote "but you are not entitled to sweeping indictments of entire groups of people"

What you can do is say he's wrong and a fool for saying the things he said. That your freedom of speech.

Promise, the last of my rant.

SmashysmashY
07-13-2007, 12:53 AM
bellamy you seem like a nice enough person so I wont jump down your throat, but entitlement means proper grounds for seeking or claiming something. People are entitled to have an opinion because there is freedom of speech, but they are not entitled to make sweeping indictments. What are the proper grounds anyone has for making accusations against innocent people? There are none. So respectfully, you're wrong about this.

rick_932
07-13-2007, 03:55 AM
shock thread

tubgirl
07-13-2007, 04:49 AM

WHAT WAS THAT, DOES THE SHIT FETISHIST HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY? WELL, HOWS THIS, I GENERALISE THAT ANYONE WHO LIKES POSTING PHOTOS OF PEOPLE COVERED IN SHIT IS SICK , MENTALLY ILL AND SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THIS SITE, THE INTERNET, ETC

lose your caps lock button and maybe i will respond to you

Ratbutt
07-13-2007, 04:51 AM
Damn naggers! Call out the Klan to protect us!
<wait, I'm black>
Ok, call it off.

Since eagle eyes was astute enough to see that they were BLACK.
Were they straight? gay? transgendered?
Short, tall, average?
Poor, Middle-Class or Rich?
Well-dressed, casually dressed or poorly dressed?
What sort of music did they like?
What were their favorite TV shows?

How many other random personal attributes did you capture for your report?

Whatever, keep this shit up and decent naggers like me will KEEP you not kill you. 'cause thats how we do it.

ezed
07-13-2007, 05:49 AM

This comment really sucks. You don't know shit about the two cops involved. How many are corrupt Sociopaths? 3 times more likely? Where did you get these stats, Walter Cronkite?

Jesus Christ, this comment is just fucking retarded. Are you fucking retarded or mentally defective.

Solitary Brother
07-13-2007, 05:49 AM
I want black people to be more than what we are now.
Does that make me evil?
The status quo is unacceptable.
The status quo is SHIT!
Please comment on the substance of my original message and try to refrain from petty attacks on each other and score settling.

SmashysmashY
07-13-2007, 06:25 AM

This comment really sucks. You don't know shit about the two cops involved. How many are corrupt Sociopaths? 3 times more likely? Where did you get these stats, Walter Cronkite?

Jesus Christ, this comment is just fucking retarded. Are you fucking retarded or mentally defective.

I didn't say those two cops did anything. I got my information from www.copwatch.org, why don't you do some research before you come out with both guns blazing saying stupid shit. Here's an except if you are too lazy to check it out yourself.

"A survey of 2,200 officers in 29 police departments throughout the U.S. revealed that 23% of the officers had serious alcohol problems and 10% had serious drug problems. (This number is substantially higher than the number estimated for the general population.)"

http://www.copwatch.org/nycopemail.html

Are you done?

SmashysmashY
07-13-2007, 06:36 AM
doublepost

evil_twin
07-13-2007, 03:47 PM
WHAT KILLS ME IS THAT WHITE PEOPLE SEE A CRIME COMMITTED BY BLACKS AND RUNS TO THE INTERNET TO TALK ABOUT HOW VIOLENT BLACK PEOPLE ARE.

LIKE THEY ARE SOME INNOCENT RACE STUCK ON THIS PLANET WITH US.

Y'ALL KILL JUST AS MUCH AS ANY OTHER RACE.

WHO'S DOING ALL THESE OFFICE SHOOTING? WHITES!

WHO BUSTED INTO A SCHOOL FULL OF INNOCENT LITTLE AMISH GIRLS AND EXECUTED THEM. LITTLE GIRLS, NOT ARMED COPS.

IT WAS A WHITE GUY THAT BIT HIS GIRLFRIEND'S CHILD'S LIPS AND EAR OFF.

WHO'S GOING AROUND KIDNAPPING WHITE WOMEN AND KILLING THEM? WHITE MEN

THE LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH FOR A PREGNANT WHITE WOMAN IS MURDER BY THE CHILD'S FATHER.

SCOTT PETERSON, ANYONE!

YOU WANT TO GO BACK IN TIME AND TALK ABOUT THE RIOTS, WELL LETS TALK ABOUT THE SERIAL KILLERS FROM CHARLES MANSON TO THE UNI-BOMBER.
THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS ARE CELEBRATED IN THE WHITE COMMUNITY TILL THIS DAY. MOVIE, BOOKS & T-SHIRTS

WHAT RACE HAS ALL THE SERIAL KILLERS BEEN? WHITE!
HELL, THE ONLY REASON WE CAUGHT THE DAMN D.C. SNIPER IS BECAUSE WE STOP LOOKING FOR A WHITE PERSON.
(WE WAS EVEN LOOKING FOR A WHITE VAN, LOL)

I NOT SAYING THAT BLACKS DON'T NEED TO CHANGE THEIR LIFESTYLE, BUT DON'T ACT LIKE YOU WHITE PEOPLE ARE JUST AN INNOCENT RACE TRAPPED ON EARTH WITH US.

Jericho
07-13-2007, 07:21 PM
WHAT KILLS ME IS THAT WHITE PEOPLE SEE A CRIME COMMITTED BY BLACKS AND RUNS TO THE INTERNET TO TALK ABOUT HOW VIOLENT BLACK PEOPLE ARE.

I don't know for sure. I'm just assuming from what he's posted and his nym, but, isn't the op [original poster], the one who posted this topic for discussion, black?

chefmike
07-14-2007, 12:47 AM
Don imus is that you?

Legend, you don't know jackshit about Don Imus, or apparently anything else other than comic books and cartoons...so pipe the fuck down, chorus boy!

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=18449&start=0

ezed
07-14-2007, 06:03 AM
Cops are 3 times more likely to commit certain kinds of crimes than the general public.

I didn't say those two cops did anything. I got my information from www.copwatch.org, why don't you do some research before you come out with both guns blazing saying stupid shit. Here's an except if you are too lazy to check it out yourself.

"A survey of 2,200 officers in 29 police departments throughout the U.S. revealed that 23% of the officers had serious alcohol problems and 10% had serious drug problems. (.)"

http://www.copwatch.org/nycopemail.html

Are you done?

Eeeeh....no. I'm not done. This site is you're support for the comment "Cops are 3 times more likely to commit certain kinds of crimes than the general public"? You're saying I should have checked out the correspondence between "Joe" and "Mike" on the above website. You're really serious on this?

"This number is substantially higher than the number estimated for the general population".

You got to be fucking kidding me.

I got to admit, ya got me SmashysmashY. "Mike" seems to have his shit together. Who the fuck am I to argue the supreme statistical encyclopedia that is "Mike"! I can see by his empirical evidence that "Cops are 3 times more likely to commit certain kinds of crimes than the general public".

SmashysmashY
07-14-2007, 07:33 AM
I can't believe you want to embarrass yourself like this but ok.

"Two studies - one published in "Police Studies" in 1992 and another published in 1991 by the National Institute of Justice - have found that at least 40 percent of police officer families experience domestic violence."

http://inlet.org/clippings03/cops_batterers.htm

"According to the Centers for Disease Control, domestic violence is a serious, preventable public health problem affecting more than 32 million Americans, or more than 10% of the U.S. population (Tjaden and Thoennes 2000)."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence

shit, that's more than three times. As I said before do your own research. And copwatch is a database of complaints filed against police officers but I guess you didn't figure that out. Before you post again please save yourself some embarrassment and look at amnesty internationals website or just do a google search and don't just attack people before you know the facts.

yodajazz
07-14-2007, 08:23 AM
I understand that police tend have thier own issues. But the point of the thread, I think, is that killing anyone has negative consequences and is never justified except in cases of self defense, or protecting someone else from imminent harm. What issue will killing police at a routine traffic stop help to solve? In fact the extra stress such events put on them makes them worse, jumpy, and contributes to them making stupid mistakes.

Our people need to learn common sense right from wrong. A few months ago here, a 15 year old was robbed. What was his solution? To go out and rob somebody else. He was killed and there was a community controversy as to why he had to die.

There is such a thing as police brutality. But is running from the police in a high speed chase through a residential community going to solve anything? We have had numerous people killed by cars running from the police. People need to be taught practical living skills, not glorifying death and violence. While other nations have an excess of computer degree graduates we are abandoning basic education skills. There are more Black males in jail than in college. We should be learning something from that fact alone. Our people need to aspire to be more than basic fodder for profit run prisons.

Fetish Fanatic
07-14-2007, 09:07 AM
White men kill police officers too. I'm black and my police record is zero, zip and i'm 23 years old. Topic creator you are ignorant and need to learn more..

ezed
07-15-2007, 05:32 AM
I can't believe you want to embarrass yourself like this but ok.

"Two studies - one published in "Police Studies" in 1992 and another published in 1991 by the National Institute of Justice - have found that at least 40 percent of police officer families experience domestic violence."

http://inlet.org/clippings03/cops_batterers.htm

"According to the Centers for Disease Control, domestic violence is a serious, preventable public health problem affecting more than 32 million Americans, or more than 10% of the U.S. population (Tjaden and Thoennes 2000)."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence

shit, that's more than three times. As I said before do your own research. And copwatch is a database of complaints filed against police officers but I guess you didn't figure that out. Before you post again please save yourself some embarrassment and look at amnesty internationals website or just do a google search and don't just attack people before you know the facts.

SmashysmashY I apologize for saying "Are you fucking retarded or mentally defective". I know you're not.

But disagree that you've made a case for you're arguement using a study over 15 years old. The article you linked deals with one police cheif in Tampa, Brame, who is a psycho. The expert for quotes on the matter - O'Dell - retired in 1995. The other - Harrington - well here's their description from the article:
"Penny Harrington, also a former police officer, agrees that law enforcement agencies have unique problems with domestic violence.

Harrington spent 23 years as a police officer in Portland, including 18 months as chief. Later, she helped found the National Center for Women and Policing, a division of the Feminist Majority Foundation, and she now works from her California office as an expert witness in employment discrimination cases"

"copwatch" and "amnesty internationals website" they're "lodge your complaints here websites".

Stop googling, go out and meet people. I know over a hundred cops, state, city, local and federal. Yeah there are a few nuts like any other profession. But the vast majority are normal down to earth individuals.
They're are a few I'm close to. The stuff they see is horrific. Imagine having to relive this shit as you try to get some sleep. Yeah they drink. They have to blot the shit they see out of their head.

Would you take a job as a cop? If no one does, what happens?

uncutlove
07-15-2007, 08:04 AM

What kills me is how people like you think its ok to be racist against whites.

SmashysmashY
07-15-2007, 08:06 AM
No apology is necessary; I didn’t take it that way anyway. Since 1992 the number of police in this country has more than quadrupled and there have been no more studies like that, that I could find. I’m not surprised that hundreds of police officers are not bad when there are well over a million. If you want to believe that cops don’t commit some crimes more than the general public then believe it. I’m not going to lose any sleep over it. But there is a difference between anecdotal evidence (like going out and meeting people) and statistical data which is what I have reference. Now if you can offer updated information that contradicts what I’ve said then that’s a different story but in lieu of that we would have to assume that the trend remained the same. I’m not sure what problem you have with watchdog agencies but there have been a few investigative reports about how difficult it is to even file a complaint against the police; like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RIYoqHdI7w

I wouldn’t take a job as a cop for lots of reasons but there are far too may cops in this country anyway. So the whole somebody has to do it thing gets worn out pretty fast with me. I don’t want to hear “somebody has to do it” when you have four people doing what one person could do and one of those four people will use that authority to hurt citizens; then multiply that by three hundred-thousand. The bottom line is for all you know my statement was accurate and even conservative.

uncutlove
07-15-2007, 08:07 AM

LIKE THEY ARE SOME INNOCENT RACE STUCK ON THIS PLANET WITH US.

Y'ALL KILL JUST AS MUCH AS ANY OTHER RACE.

WHO'S DOING ALL THESE OFFICE SHOOTING? WHITES!

WHO BUSTED INTO A SCHOOL FULL OF INNOCENT LITTLE AMISH GIRLS AND EXECUTED THEM. LITTLE GIRLS, NOT ARMED COPS.

IT WAS A WHITE GUY THAT BIT HIS GIRLFRIEND'S CHILD'S LIPS AND EAR OFF.

WHO'S GOING AROUND KIDNAPPING WHITE WOMEN AND KILLING THEM? WHITE MEN

THE LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH FOR A PREGNANT WHITE WOMAN IS MURDER BY THE CHILD'S FATHER.

SCOTT PETERSON, ANYONE!

YOU WANT TO GO BACK IN TIME AND TALK ABOUT THE RIOTS, WELL LETS TALK ABOUT THE SERIAL KILLERS FROM CHARLES MANSON TO THE UNI-BOMBER.
THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS ARE CELEBRATED IN THE WHITE COMMUNITY TILL THIS DAY. MOVIE, BOOKS & T-SHIRTS

WHAT RACE HAS ALL THE SERIAL KILLERS BEEN? WHITE!
HELL, THE ONLY REASON WE CAUGHT THE DAMN D.C. SNIPER IS BECAUSE WE STOP LOOKING FOR A WHITE PERSON.
(WE WAS EVEN LOOKING FOR A WHITE VAN, LOL)

I NOT SAYING THAT BLACKS DON'T NEED TO CHANGE THEIR LIFESTYLE, BUT DON'T ACT LIKE YOU WHITE PEOPLE ARE JUST AN INNOCENT RACE TRAPPED ON EARTH WITH US.

This whole post has just so much wrong it. Stop getting your crime-stats from CNN. Sure, crime is about equal between races, but not one race does more vicious or insane crimes than another. I'm sure black people do office shootings too, and not every serial killer has been white. Stop being such a fucking racist bitch, and open your ears. Maybe if you weren't so ignorant, you'd get treated with respect.

SmashysmashY
07-15-2007, 08:07 AM
What video is that from?

uncutlove
07-15-2007, 08:09 AM
White men kill police officers too. I'm black and my police record is zero, zip and i'm 23 years old. Topic creator you are ignorant and need to learn more..

Not once did he ever say only black people kill cops. Not once.

uncutlove
07-15-2007, 08:10 AM
This is why I don't post here that often. A white person disagrees with a black person here, and the first thing they call is racism.

Or when someone doesn't think an african-american tranny is that attractive, is racist.

tsntx hit the head on the nail.

TJ347
07-16-2007, 06:09 AM
This is all very interesting, but ultimately quite pointless. Everybody's biased, let's acknowledge it and get back to talking about transsexuals please. No one here is going to be converted to another way of thinking no matter how eloquent the argument or passionate the crafter of said argument. Or did the Jessica Alba thread not show that clearly enough?

kendra5858
07-23-2007, 05:49 PM
Just glad black men are shooting at KKKops for a change instead of at each other. It doesn't take courage for a the average black person to kill another black person in amerikkka. But shooting at KKKops, that takes heart.

nycguy2
07-23-2007, 07:36 PM
Just glad black men are shooting at KKKops for a change instead of at each other. It doesn't take courage for a the average black person to kill another black person in amerikkka. But shooting at KKKops, that takes heart.WOW! Thats some kinds dumd shit to say. Shooting anyone in wrong, No matter what the circumstances are. To be glad black men are shooting at anyone is alarming. You could watch amost episodes of "cops" and "real storys of highway patrol" and see all types of people shooting at cops. Anyone who tries to make you believe that blacks shoot at more cops than anyone else is trying to run there agenda on you. Don't fall for the bullshit. Someone said something earlier about journalism majors trying to control our feeling. Thats what they are paid to do by the networks. What you have to understand is, stations like fox are singled out because they do things the "old fashion way" Which is blame a minority. The PC trains existence is due soley to the fact that the biased, racist and prejudiced practices of the media became to evident to ignore as "telling it as it is!" And the media whent from reflecting the society of the time to molding it. When you had white people from states that arent known for their black population talking about what blacks do you have learned bias. The media is responsible for that. The power of the media can be studied in colleges, All politicians fear it. It's real! And when misused it can tear at the fabric of any society. The Germans where not the only masters of propaganda. Do we have societal ill? of course, but they are across the board. I'll leave you with this.
Is it fair to say black do more crime, when it is already a fact that law enforcement targets blacks as a rule(based on media image) White criminals are considered geniuses, when frankly they go unnoticed by law enforcement as a whole. Look at crime statistics for areas with no black, still crimes! still shit being stolen, old ladies getting hit, crack being sold, cars getting stolen. But you dont hear about it, so you think whites are perfect unless you are one. And even then your made to think blacks are worse. I'm from Staten Island, There are more white criminals on there than anything else. And believe me when the cops want you they will get you, just look at organized crime. After Rudy was done stepping on the rights of minoritys he kicked the shit out of the mafia, just to creat some seperation for his planned presidential run. (yes he knew back then) Its all perception. Everybody like to talk of the fact that "I have many black friends" ok! how many of those friends are criminals? And are you one? dont be surprised if the answers coincide.
In closing, take care of yourself, and each other - Jerry Springer

dana295
04-17-2012, 10:34 PM
The story was on CNN.
The gunmen were black.
Those guns did NOTHING.

you not a lone voice in the wilds hon this thug cult thats taking over the mindset of our darker skinned countrymen is perphaps the greatest tragedy to ever befall them as a collective. it wrose then slavery ever could've been, but the wrost thing about it is the fact that if a black person raise above it all become a credit to the race and should be looked up to as a role model s/he gets degraded called a race traitor and a uncle tom by the ghetto obessed that think the only to be true to thier race is promoting and doing evil to the ones who are differant.

my family name is roberts in scottland we where serfs we where sold as a part of the land we worked until serfdom was ebolished. when we came to america we worked as sharecorpers poorer then the dirt we over used to grow corps for someone else to sell for money. we took up the pike in the war between the states for our beloved state of georgia. after the war we where thrust in to the a deeper proverty then any of use could understand in this age. so while you go on and on about how awiful the curicumstance of the black folks is give a little thought to the peasant sharecorpers and the dirt farmers that have never said this ain't right we want more. life will knock us in the mud of the road it likes to do that. what matters is how you get up and stand on your own feet. will you be a someone that stands on jis or her own or will you be a whiner that begs for help. a wiseman once said "if you ask for help you don't deserve it."

doctor screw
04-17-2012, 11:47 PM
WOW, someone was searching for validation for his bigotry

Nikkita64
04-18-2012, 12:09 AM
what kills me is that white people see a crime committed by blacks and runs to the internet to talk about how violent black people are.

Like they are some innocent race stuck on this planet with us.

Y'all kill just as much as any other race.

Who's doing all these office shooting? Whites!

Who busted into a school full of innocent little amish girls and executed them. Little girls, not armed cops.

It was a white guy that bit his girlfriend's child's lips and ear off.

Who's going around kidnapping white women and killing them? White men

the leading cause of death for a pregnant white woman is murder by the child's father.

Scott peterson, anyone!

You want to go back in time and talk about the riots, well lets talk about the serial killers from charles manson to the uni-bomber.
Those mother fuckers are celebrated in the white community till this day. Movie, books & t-shirts

what race has all the serial killers been? White!
Hell, the only reason we caught the damn d.c. Sniper is because we stop looking for a white person.
(we was even looking for a white van, lol)

i not saying that blacks don't need to change their lifestyle, but don't act like you white people are just an innocent race trapped on earth with us.

yes, evil twin you are right. But u forgot to mention that whites start all of the major wars in THE world, past and present. The only reason that minorities in the united states are labeled, "the boogiemen of society", is because of the white american media.

doctor screw
04-18-2012, 12:22 AM
Dude,let this thread die
I'm barely controlling myself(in regards of travon martin thread)

Helvis2012
04-18-2012, 03:40 AM
Your right. It was the maniac's that pulled the triggers but the trick is, to make it harder for assholes to get them.