PDA

View Full Version : E3

Legend
07-12-2007, 04:30 AM
What impressed you guys/girls so far,personally sony really impressed me with killzone and heavenly sword.The funniest highlight was wii's big game which was a fitness game titled wiifitness LOL that's suppose to be their killer title.

Here is how i rank the press conferences,

1.Sony=Titles like killzone and heavenly sword were impressive and playstation home stuff was really interesting.

2.Microsoft=They just press that their console was selling more games then the competition.I really thought they were gonna show a new priced console but it was just a green 360,but only titles i liked were naruto:rise of ninja and rock band.

3.Nintendo=worst conference out of the three,all they did was show a new mario kart game and the wiifitness game come on nintendo.

DeathFox
07-12-2007, 05:18 AM
Viva Pinata for the PC!!!

gunn
07-14-2007, 08:21 PM
OK all you wii haters.I know why your hateing the wii is a chick magnet and you guys have no game.If you dont belive me do an experiment,let a none gaming T-girl or GG a chance to play a wii at your house.She will be hucked in no time.And after a good sestion of wii sports it's we sex.Soon she will be bringing her frinds and your all your orgy fantasys will 'cum' to life.I'm talking from experiance.SO keep hateing if you find your girl missing you know where to find her.PLAYING WITH MY 'WII'.Any questions?