PDA

View Full Version : MY MTV SHOW!!

giadarling
03-10-2005, 07:14 AM
wow iam scared what you guys will say when you see me on it!!!!

tired queeen is trying!!!! LOL

keep in mind that i had to play UP the i want to look like pamela anderson thing!!!

but we all know that i really want to look like allanah starr do you blaime me???

LOL

huggies

here is the link again

http://www.mtv.com/onair/dyn/i_want_a_famous_face-2/meet_cast.jhtml

Realgirls4me
03-10-2005, 07:46 AM
I haven't really watched MTV since its inception, so what's this show all about ? Will we see Gia every week for just a few minutes, or will they dedicate an entire show to her ? How's it work ? What's the show's premise ?

Also, it that 10:00pm PST ?

hwbs
03-10-2005, 08:51 AM
its a whole half hour show with gia darling and im gathering some cameo appearances by allanah starr , nursing gia back to health, lol

LG
03-10-2005, 10:34 AM
Gia, why look like someone else?

You're beautiful the way you are now. I know it took a bit of work and a lot of time, but the results are so terrific I wouldn't want you to change them.

I'll look out for the show.

Slither
03-10-2005, 11:08 AM
keep in mind that i had to play UP the i want to look like pamela anderson thing!!!

That's pretty funny. I've met the t-girl Jessica who was in the first season of this show and she said she really didn't even like Jennifer Lopez, but MTV just made her say she wanted to be like her for the show.

hwbs
03-10-2005, 08:55 PM
remember that she is promoting the gia darling empire.....i guess u could call her a media slut......no pun intended, hehe :lol: