PDA

View Full Version : Finding time to practice your feminin voice?

Shadow Dragon
07-11-2007, 09:41 AM
When do most post-ops find the time to practice their new voice? Ive found the right point I need to be at, but it's still not completely feminin and I find it hard to practice by myself espically considering I have yet to start HRT. It may sound stupid, but I would feel comfortable if I can get it to sound slightly more feminin before I start.

tgirlzoe
07-11-2007, 09:52 AM
eh? by the time you're hacking on bits down there you'd better have your voice down!

it's just a matter of being social and using it. learning to sing (as a girl) can't hurt either. i know my voice has improved in the past couple years, inflections change and such. i stopped sounding like a gay boy and started sounding more like a girl.

Shadow Dragon
07-11-2007, 10:00 AM
eh? by the time you're hacking on bits down there you'd better have your voice down!

it's just a matter of being social and using it. learning to sing (as a girl) can't hurt either. i know my voice has improved in the past couple years, inflections change and such. i stopped sounding like a gay boy and started sounding more like a girl.

No worries there...I dont plan to start snipping anything for atleast another 4 years :lol:

Like I said in the first post though, I havnt even started HRT, so using it socially would make me feel awquard and nervous. As for inflections, I realize that it changes over time by its self, but does HRT also affect it?

Right now I sound more like a sissy than a gay boy...lmao

youcancallmeclaire
07-11-2007, 09:00 PM
So... is this the only trans forum you post on?
It might be better if you posted questions about the fundamentals of transsexuality on a forum that wasn't dripping with sex...
pm me for some links if you are interested.

TrueBeauty TS
07-11-2007, 09:17 PM
So... is this the only trans forum you post on?
It might be better if you posted questions about the fundamentals of transsexuality on a forum that wasn't dripping with sex...
pm me for some links if you are interested.

Agreed. Shadow, you REALLY need to do some research before you do anything. Some of the things you say make me wonder how much thought you've put into this, or is this some fetish/fad thing for you?

Google is your friend. Start using it. :roll:

Shadow Dragon
07-11-2007, 11:03 PM
Agreed. Shadow, you REALLY need to do some research before you do anything. Some of the things you say make me wonder how much thought you've put into this, or is this some fetish/fad thing for you?

Google is your friend. Start using it. :roll:

Been there done that. I started looking around 4 years ago, but now that I actually have the luxury of actually starting HRT, Im just asking questions that slightly worry me. I know the risks, but I also know that the outcome would make me happier than what I am now. If I dont do this then I will just end up regretting not having the guts and I will always wonder how things would of played out had I done it.

peggygee
07-12-2007, 12:25 AM
When do most post-ops find the time to practice their new voice?

Ive found the right point I need to be at, but it's still not completely feminin and I find it hard to practice by myself espically considering I have yet to start HRT. It may sound stupid, but I would feel comfortable if I can get it to sound slightly more feminin before I start.

For some transwomen, the GRS is the alpha and omega, the Holy Grail.

They feel that if they have a vagina, that no one can dispute that they
are women.

Reallistically, that is far from the case.

Before a woman has GRS, she should have had facial electrolysis,
undergone HRT, for a sufficient period, in order to obtain feminine
characteristics.

She will have worked on her voice, to ensure that it is some reasonable
fascimile of a female voice.

The mundane tasks of name changes and earning a living as a female
will have been taken care of. This will have been done as part of her
RLE (real life experience). The RLE will determine if the individual
would be happy as a female, and how accepting of her as one, would
society be.

But bottom line, a pussy and tits, do not a woman make. :smh

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/puttytat.jpg