PDA

View Full Version : Prepare to be disgusted:toddler given ecstasy

Legend
07-11-2007, 07:45 AM
Words can't express how f**king disgusted i am of this video,this little girl is having seizures and their laughing like it's f**king cool.How do you have three adults in the van and let this kinda activity go on is beyond one.This kid should be taken away ASAP.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b7c_1183762084

lust4ts
07-11-2007, 07:58 AM
:o :? :evil:

Whether it is genuine or not is debatable. What is abundantly clear, the people who made the video are fucking idiots and brainless morons, even to depict such an act is despicable in the least, to actually do it would be unthinkable and one of the lowest acts a human being being could delve to. I have taken ecstasy many times and there is no way a child of that age has anywhere near the capacity (mentally and physically) to deal with the effects it would incur.

BTW. Where do you keep getting all this stuff from Legend. I demand you to leave your computer and refrain from engaging in this type of activity before your brain overloads with information that you have accessed through means of the internet. Stop now before it is too late. Seriously though, that shit is wrong.

Staci Kane
07-11-2007, 08:14 AM

Whether it is genuine or not is debatable. What is abundantly clear, the people who made the video are fucking idiots and brainless morons, even to depict such an act is despicable in the least, to actually do it would be unthinkable and one of the lowest acts a human being being could delve to. I have taken ecstasy many times and there is no way a child of that age has anywhere near the capacity (mentally and physically) to deal with the effects it would incur.

BTW. Where do you keep getting all this stuff from Legend. I demand you to leave your computer and refrain from engaging in this type of activity before your brain overloads with information that you have accessed through means of the internet. Stop now before it is too late. Seriously though, that shit is wrong.

He probably gets it from Fark or Digg.

BlackAdder
07-11-2007, 10:48 AM
I dont think there adults, but i did want to gas them for being oxygen thieves after the first 30 seconds....Im not sure what that little girls problem was, but her eyes were certainly dilated just about as far as they could go.

Legend
07-11-2007, 11:05 AM

All kinds of sources cnn,digg etc,but yeah this shit is wrong on so many levels i can't bring myself to watch that clip anymore.

Legend
07-11-2007, 11:10 AM
I dont think there adults, but i did want to gas them for being oxygen thieves after the first 30 seconds....Im not sure what that little girls problem was, but her eyes were certainly dilated just about as far as they could go.

Those girls aren't adults but teenagers you had three adults in that car who you couldn't see on that clip who did nothing.

odelay24
07-11-2007, 12:19 PM
That's just a little girl making faces with her sister.
There is no way that that is a girl having seizures.