PDA

View Full Version : Recommended NYC party on Saturdays - Ina's at Silver Swan

simonb_nyc
03-10-2005, 02:16 AM
If you haven't done so already, I recommend Ina's tranny party at the Silver Swan in NYC. It's a relaxed place with no heavy atmosphere. It's a mixed crowd but there is a large group of Asian girls who go every week as well as crossdressers, admirers, etc. Ina (also Asian) is pretty hot too! The party is every Satiurday. I would go after 12:30 or 1:00am which is when it gets going. Silver Swan is at 41 East 20th St. (bet. Broadway and Park Ave. South). Only $5! Just don't expect a big club as it's a bar!

simonb_nyc
03-10-2005, 04:58 AM
Oh and there's a website:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/inassilverswan/

Evilhomer
03-10-2005, 07:16 AM
doesn't seem like a party i would want to go to ...I looked at the pics and it looks like a bunch of old men dressed in womens clothing... but to each his own, I guess..

wbilly
03-10-2005, 03:43 PM
doesn't seem like a party i would want to go to ...I looked at the pics and it looks like a bunch of old men dressed in womens clothing... but to each his own, I guess..

Not that I really care if you go to Ina's, but a hasty and ill-considered judgment. Disregard the old cross-dressers.

You will be pleasantly surprised by the girls. Lots of darling Asian cuties, not to mention many others. Many of the girls that attend Allanah's parties show up and you can meet them in a less commercial atmosphere.

Three examples provided.

Evilhomer
03-10-2005, 07:16 PM
Im glad you found 3 good pics ..I went through about 25 and all i saw was old crossdresser ..mabye a bit hasty but hardly ill-considered. I will have a new go at the pics ...and tak it from there ... thank you for mending my ways..

wbilly
03-10-2005, 09:23 PM
Im glad you found 3 good pics ..I went through about 25 and all i saw was old crossdresser ..mabye a bit hasty but hardly ill-considered. I will have a new go at the pics ...and tak it from there ... thank you for mending my ways..

There is definitely the CD group - a heritage from the old Karalyn's Oasis. There are lots of good looking girls - I posted just a few who I knew wouldn't be pissed off if their picture appeared here.

blueeyes1
02-24-2011, 05:00 PM
Are the parties at Ina's still happening?

I went there one Saturday night last March and there was nobody there with the exception of a couple of drunk old guys at the bar. Granted, the weather was pretty crummy that night, so it could have just been an off night.

I visited the old Silver Swan across the street some years back and did enjoy myself, but wasn't sure if the new place was getting any crowds.

Remix looks like a hot place :)

tvman999
02-25-2011, 05:01 AM
This is NYC my friends, the party place of all possibilities!! I go to Hamachi (new name after Silver Swan closed and still run by Ina) every once in a while. Sure lots of times its not AMAZIN but sometimes it is, and if you don't stop by you will never know. You just have to run into that one VERY SPECIAL GIRL for it to turn into a very good night! Its really cheap in contrast to other places and if it is not happening for you ....... just mosey on down to Fusion or Lucky Chengs. In fact go to all three!!!

Helvis2012
02-25-2011, 05:38 AM
It's hit or miss. Sometimes it's horrible but then again, sometimes the place is brimming with talent. I usually stop in for a drink. About half the time I stay a while.