PDA

View Full Version : ...

Johnny Cocksville
03-10-2005, 07:10 AM
Borderline offensive but funny.
The usual South Park stuff

Evilhomer
03-10-2005, 07:12 AM
its actually not that funny...... hmmm usually is ..

Evilhomer
03-10-2005, 07:11 PM
It got funny towards the end...

Tara Emory
03-11-2005, 08:13 AM
Of course, in real life, Mr Garrison wouldn't have been approved for SRS.. They sort of overlooked the fact that he would have had to do the whole real life test and all that (otherwise the plastic surgeon would have been quite unethical, not to mention making people look like dolphins and all that.) I mean, anyone who knows anything about SRS knows you're not going to get ovaries and all that.

Sure they were going for the funny, which by the end it was all silly with all the parts swapping, but it's going to appeal to those who think men are men and women are women.

Yet... they left it open in the end. Hmmm.

-Tara

Mugai_hentaisha
03-11-2005, 03:18 PM
Of course, in real life, Mr Garrison wouldn't have been approved for SRS.. They sort of overlooked the fact that he would have had to do the whole real life test and all that (otherwise the plastic surgeon would have been quite unethical, not to mention making people look like dolphins and all that.) I mean, anyone who knows anything about SRS knows you're not going to get ovaries and all that.

Sure they were going for the funny, which by the end it was all silly with all the parts swapping, but it's going to appeal to those who think men are men and women are women.

Yet... they left it open in the end. Hmmm.

-Tara

True he wouldn't have. i did love the exchange between Mr. Garrison and Mr. Slave.
To understand where Southpark is coming from you have to get into the minds of its creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker (that could be very dangerous so don't try it at home :D ). Honestly I think as usual they poked fun at the "chosen ignorant." Believe me in the circles I run around in (not here) the Chosen Ignorant are a reality. They are not stupid most have adequate common sense and an okay education, they just have an area or two that they are very ignorant in, and they will not accept any other state, sort of like Mr. Garrison and Stan's dad. they were Smart Characters (Mr. Garrison debatable) but they would not accept any other state other than ignorance in certain areas. i think the creators of Southpark see this in most people and make fun of it, at least in most episodes they do...the other episodes they just see how far they can push the envelope.