PDA

View Full Version : does she look like me?????

giadarling
03-09-2005, 09:33 PM
hey you guys scroll to the bottom of this link on the MTV page and tell if she looks like me?????

http://www.mtv.com/onair/dyn/i_want_a_famous_face-2/meet_cast.jhtml

what do you think?????

huggies and a kisss

Gia

AllanahStarrNYC
03-09-2005, 09:45 PM
WAIT

THAT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE U-

oops i forgot I am on that show too!

I played your maid/ caretaker/ cook/ partner in crime/ sassy xexy sidekick/...

Do you think I'll get am EMMY for best supporting actress LOL!!!

GIA and (Allanah) though it is Gia's Show will be the season finally on MTV's I want A Famous Face this season.

LOL- I just can't wait to see what fool we made out of ourselves on National TV.

hondarobot
03-09-2005, 10:07 PM
This show must have been taped years ago, because that last picture seems to be a much younger, prettier looking Pamela Anderson ;)

Seriously Gia, Pam is great and all, but she doesn't even come close to you sweetie.

P.S. what's up with the "Ricky Martin" guy? I'm just not seeing the simularity. Were they forced to just build the guy a whole new head or something?

LBCDO
03-09-2005, 10:51 PM
When does the new season start? I like that show, and I like the Swan. Damn, a TS version of "The Swan", LOL. Isnt there a show on Spike TV where they get a bunch of guys and dress them as girls?

Ecstatic
03-09-2005, 11:13 PM
You know, Gia, with the tiny photo on that page it's almost hart to tell that it is you, but when I followed the link, there was no mistaking one of the most beautiful girls in the world. So you wanna be Pam Anderson, ehh? Feh, you've already got her beat, hands down, girl. I hope the show's a huge success.

giadarling
03-09-2005, 11:38 PM
it was so much fun filming the show!!!!iam so excited to see us on it!!! with allanah's witt and my beauty for sure it will be a hit!!!! wink LOL

just kidding allanah!!!

i loves my big boob mama!!! see ya soon girly!!!

Bigguy
03-10-2005, 12:40 AM
Its been a long wait for that show to air, I've been waiting since the were filming it at one of the parties last summer. Any idea on an airdate for the show?

We could use something like a HungAngels calendar to show when transsexual are going to be on tv shows like this or Maury, CSI, etc.

AllanahStarrNYC
03-10-2005, 01:50 AM
I suspect after the airing of this show we will become
part of many famous duos like

Abbot and Costello
Heckle & Jeckle
Fric & Frac

LOL JKKKKK

We did have alot of fun doing this-
I mean after all, who elses would clean out those bloody drains but me!

BUT YA RRRR BLANCHE, YA RRRR IN THE CHAIR!!

Can't wait to see it! Its been almost a freaking year!

Castor_Troy05
03-10-2005, 03:32 AM
damn it'll be around another year before we get some Gia joy in the UK. Curse my stupid country

simonb_nyc
03-10-2005, 03:38 AM
That is you! When will this show be airing?