PDA

View Full Version : Trannies in Straight Bars

62des
07-09-2007, 01:18 AM
Since most trannies like straight guys, I would think that you would be at straight bars to get guys since you say you don't like tranny chasers. Do any of you ladies go to straight bars and clubs?

urbanchampion
07-09-2007, 01:24 AM
i dunno if they'd do something like that. besides, would that be safe to do?

SarahG
07-09-2007, 01:49 AM
----

traumatism
07-09-2007, 02:35 AM
i was wondering this as it seems a bit precautious as there are some people out there who still see the girls as men if they find out which could be a problem. if society was more accepting i guess it would be more frequently seen but as "normal" society are all sheep and follow the "norm" there will always be consiquences

Coroner
07-09-2007, 02:37 AM
Now wtf is a straight bar?

uncutlove
07-09-2007, 04:12 AM

The opposite of a gay bar.

canihavu
07-09-2007, 04:53 AM
Since most trannies like straight guys, I would think that you would be at straight bars to get guys since you say you don't like tranny chasers. Do any of you ladies go to straight bars and clubs?

I still don't understand tis concept. If a guy likes a girl with a dick, he is not straight so whats the point of her going to a "straight" bar?

BrendaQG
07-09-2007, 04:58 AM
Yes. Most of the time if I want to drink there are straight bars in walking distance. For me finding a guy that I would consider going to bed with is a bonus...so I don't really plan on it when I go out.

irishgirl
07-09-2007, 05:05 AM
I only go to queer bars with my queer freinds. For meeting boys , and just to have fun and dance I go to straight bars. I'll dance and make out with boys, but rarely take it farther then that (i've gone home with boys before, but it's always akward cause I won't take off my jeans, lol ). I mean, why would a trans girl go to a gay bar? Gay guys are not interested in girls. And outside of NY there aren't like "tranny" bars - and even then I imagine those bars are filled with "professionals" and crossdressers.

canihavu
07-09-2007, 05:07 AM
I only go to queer bars with my queer freinds. For meeting boys , and just to have fun and dance I go to straight bars. I'll dance and make out with boys, but rarely take it farther then that (i've gone home with boys before, but it's always akward cause I won't take off my jeans, lol ). I mean, why would a trans girl go to a gay bar? Gay guys are not interested in girls. And outside of NY there aren't like "tranny" bars - and even then I imagine those bars are filled with "professionals" and crossdressers.

So what do the guys say when you won't take off your jeans?

irishgirl
07-09-2007, 05:09 AM

I dunno, what guys say to girls they wanna have sex with "Come on, I just want to cuddle, I promise no sex." etc. etc

canihavu
07-09-2007, 05:10 AM

I dunno, what guys say to girls they wanna have sex with "Come on, I just want to cuddle, I promise no sex." etc. etc

And they don't try to coax you out of your jeans or at least feel you up?

irishgirl
07-09-2007, 05:11 AM

No, they do I just need to be assertive about my groin being a "no-go" area.

canihavu
07-09-2007, 05:13 AM

No, they do I just need to be assertive about my groin being a "no-go" area.

So you just blow them and send them on their merry way? lol

goldensamba
07-09-2007, 05:22 AM
Wow, this sounds like a great idea. Trick someone into thinking you are not a transsexual. Not that I ever condone any sort of violence on people but this is definitely how people end up getting hurt. The one time some homo-phobe finds out they have been lied to and loses thier mind.

irishgirl
07-09-2007, 05:25 AM
Wow, this sounds like a great idea. Trick someone into thinking you are not a transsexual. Not that I ever condone any sort of violence on people but this is definitely how people end up getting hurt. The one time some homo-phobe finds out they have been lied to and loses thier mind.

Uh... noones been "tricked" or "lied" to - i've yet to be asked by some horny ass dude in a straight bar "So, can you please describe your genitalia to me? Is it an inny or an outie?"

I find him attractive, he finds me attractive, we make out - wheres the lieing or whatever there?

roy404
07-09-2007, 05:31 AM
Many TS ladies go to straight bars, including Topless bars, here in Dallas.
BUT most of them are not working girls and are stealth. I personally have taken many and I mean many a TS lady to a "straight" bar.

BrendaQG
07-09-2007, 05:51 AM
And outside of NY there aren't like "tranny" bars - and even then I imagine those bars are filled with "professionals" and crossdressers.

Girl there are "tranny Bars" in every major city. You just have to look. As for "working" at the bar uhh hmm. Can you honestly say that if you are talking to a guy that you feel some attraction to for whatever reason and he offers you $100 for the pleasure of sucking you off..... would you say no? I mean a girls gotta eat, gotta pay the rent you know. If you have a good job lucky for you. Not everyone is so blessed.

The really nice thing about a "tranny bar" is that everyone knows you are transsexual and is ok with it. Every once in a while some clown will come into El Gato Negro (one such bar in Chicago) and act like they didn't know what was up. :roll: Most of the men there and at other such places are married with kids, or have girlfriends. Sometimes a gay man or two, which is cool but shatters the fantasy for the straight men there. Last but not least there is meeting and socializing with other transsexuals.

irishgirl
07-09-2007, 05:54 AM
And outside of NY there aren't like "tranny" bars - and even then I imagine those bars are filled with "professionals" and crossdressers.

Girl there are "tranny Bars" in every major city. You just have to look. As for "working" at the bar uhh hmm. Can you honestly say that if you are talking to a guy that you feel some attraction to for whatever reason and he offers you $100 for the pleasure of sucking you off..... would you say no? I mean a girls gotta eat, gotta pay the rent you know. If you have a good job lucky for you. Not everyone is so blessed.

The really nice thing about a "tranny bar" is that everyone knows you are transsexual and is ok with it. Every once in a while some clown will come into El Gato Negro (one such bar in Chicago) and act like they didn't know what was up. :roll: Most of the men there and at other such places are married with kids, or have girlfriends. Sometimes a gay man or two, which is cool but shatters the fantasy for the straight men there. Last but not least there is meeting and socializing with other transsexuals.

Eh, none of that appeals to me. Especially the fact that dudes are just looking for action on the side.

TomSelis
07-09-2007, 06:40 AM
I have a transexual friend (she really just my friend) that only goes to straight clubs every weekend. She gets hit on all the time and turns every guy down. I just shake my head.

BrendaQG
07-09-2007, 06:48 AM
Hey it's not everyones cup of tea.

I just hope you know what you are doing. Allot of girls get hurt doing that.

NYTSJulie
07-09-2007, 06:52 AM
All the time and I like straight bars better. I hang out on Long Island most of the time. I haven't been to a gay or tranny bar in over a year.

fhsjazztrumpet2
07-09-2007, 07:05 AM
I personally wouldn't mind finding a transsexual woman in a straight bar. That would be a hot surprise for me!

tgirlzoe
07-09-2007, 07:37 AM
i've certainly made out with my share of straight guys without telling them what's in my pants. it's hot and it avoids the prima facie rejection you get by saying "oh, wait, hold up... i'm just letting you know i have a dick." ^_^

i try to be safe though and only do it where i'm not alone with the guy. other than that, i have to bring it up at some point and since i'm not too much of a slut i can find an opportunity to bring it up outside of a time when he's trying to grope me. ^_^

yes, it's not the safest thing in the world but it happens... a lot and certainly bars aren't the only place you meet people, indeed, i never go out to clubs to meet people, i go with friends to have fun.

also, tranny bars are not in every major city, i am pretty sure that seattle has none.

NYTSJulie
07-09-2007, 07:58 AM
This weekend I didnt got out. Last Saturday I went out and had a little too much to drink. I went out with my sister, she and I always have a great time when we got out. She is recently divorced and her new guy showed up with his friend, who I ended up making out with. I was bad and made out with 3 guys in total that night, none knew that I was packing lol.

tsntx
07-09-2007, 08:04 AM
since when did going to a bar mean you were there for sex... ive NEVER, YES NEVER, gone home w/ someone ive met at a bar... thats tacky. if i go out, i go to straight clubs... why would i go to a faggot bar when im not a faggot... seems like it would be pretty boring... if going to gay bars is your thing great, but what are doing looking for girls at a gay bar? that turns me off, as im sure it would turn other girls off or at least put them off as to thinking "red flag" when they see you at the gay bar.

BrendaQG
07-09-2007, 08:37 AM
also, tranny bars are not in every major city, i am pretty sure that seattle has none.

I was thinking more the top 5-10 population centers...by city or county.

justatransgirl
07-09-2007, 10:31 AM
We go to straight bars all the time. Far more than to TS bars, which we only go to for "business."

However I am really concenred about the girls who are kissing guys and flirting without disclosing.

I understand that you are girls with a deformity and it's really nobody's business nor should it matter what's under the hood, but the fact is a lot of straight guys will freak out and KILL you if they find a cock under the skirt.

It's not because you are trans or have a cock - it's because you deceive them.

Otherwise figure out why I'm older than most of your parents and I hang out in trendy nightclubs and redneck dives and nobody gives a damm if I'm trans or from Venus.

Welcome to the 21st Century...

As for "tsntx's" comment, I dunno, half the guys I've met in gay bars when they find out you are trans are hot to trot. The tops want a girl with a dick anyway, and the bottoms don't care who fucks them.

But interesting enough only maybe .5% of the guys who respond to ads are gay. Hummm.

Giggle,
TS Jamie

SarahG
07-09-2007, 10:45 AM
We go to straight bars all the time. Far more than to TS bars, which we only go to for "business."

However I am really concenred about the girls who are kissing guys and flirting without disclosing.

I understand that you are girls with a deformity and it's really nobody's business nor should it matter what's under the hood, but the fact is a lot of straight guys will freak out and KILL you if they find a cock under the skirt.

Otherwise figure out why I'm older than most of your parents and I hang out in trendy nightclubs and redneck dives and nobody gives a damm if I'm trans or from Venus.

As for "tsntx's" comment, I dunno, half the guys I've met in gay bars when they find out you are trans are hot to trot. The tops want a girl with a dick anyway, and the bottoms don't care who fucks them.

But interesting enough only maybe .5% of the guys who respond to ads are gay. Hummm.

Giggle,
TS Jamie

I know a couple gay guys who will only date tgirls (or try to, it never lasts long- mostly because they are gay...) to try to use it as a front to make themselves look straight to their friends, families etc while they are still in the closet.

justatransgirl
07-09-2007, 10:59 AM
Yes, I agree Sarah. I'd say in general gay guys are NOT into trans girls. Because basically they want guys. They may want a femme guy but they want someone who identifies as a man.

Which brings us back to the fact that most passable trans women tend to hang out in straight bars and not gay or trans bars unless they are specifically hooking.

Because if you are "working" there is usually a greater chance of hooking up with a paying customer in a trans bar than in a straight bar.

But on the other hand gender is becomming so fluid that it hardly matters. I know a great couple. The girl is an M to F and the guy is an F to M. He wears the pants, but she's the "top." So are they straight? Gay? What? And who cares, they sure don't.

I'm so confused, and my baby has gone to visit her Mother for 2 weeks and I'm all alone with my bottle of wine... and you guys... :-)

Giggle,
TS Jamie

canihavu
07-09-2007, 12:47 PM
I personally wouldn't mind finding a transsexual woman in a straight bar. That would be a hot surprise for me!

I feel you on that!!!!

traumatism
07-09-2007, 03:03 PM
canihavu i read earlier that you said if you like transgendered women you are gay. not true in my opinion. im straight. i wouldnt dream of ever going with a guy. transgendered women are women who were just born in the wrong body, hence the reason they try to change themselves to what they feel they really should look like and what they really should be.
liking transgendered women doesnt mean your gay at all if you dont percieve it that way as you like them for their female form, there curves, there breasts, etc. just because they have a little extra doesnt make you gay

62des
07-09-2007, 03:27 PM
canihavu i read earlier that you said if you like transgendered women you are gay. not true in my opinion. im straight. i wouldnt dream of ever going with a guy. transgendered women are women who were just born in the wrong body, hence the reason they try to change themselves to what they feel they really should look like and what they really should be.
liking transgendered women doesnt mean your gay at all if you dont percieve it that way as you like them for their female form, there curves, there breasts, etc. just because they have a little extra doesnt make you gay

That's what some people don't understand. They're women with just a little extra. They're not just men pretending to be women but that's how some people see it. I stick to the original saying, that "guys who are attracted to GUYS are gay" and guys who are attracted to Tgirls are just horny fucks who'd fuck anything with breasts, curves and an ass! Just as long as it percieves to be a woman. :lol:

goldensamba
07-09-2007, 04:03 PM
Uh... noones been "tricked" or "lied" to - i've yet to be asked by some horny ass dude in a straight bar "So, can you please describe your genitalia to me? Is it an inny or an outie?"

I find him attractive, he finds me attractive, we make out - wheres the lieing or whatever there?

By leaving that tidbit of into out you are being dishonest (AKA lying). Obviously I and the men who chat on this board would not care either way but a lot of close minded ignorant people would. If you don't think so just look at the news. I could google up tons of articles about violence against transsexuals that start with this exact scenario.

Ex: Florida Teen Guilty in Transsexual Assault, But Not of Hate Crime “A 17-year-old man who brutally beat a transsexual, 39, after discovering during sex that she had a penis was convicted of aggravated battery in Palm Beach County Juvenile Court, but not of a hate crime.” Adding insult to injury, teen’s father wanted the transsexual prosecuted for having sex with a minor. Gay City News (7/5/07)

traumatism
07-09-2007, 04:08 PM

That's what some people don't understand. They're women with just a little extra. They're not just men pretending to be women but that's how some people see it. I stick to the original saying, that "guys who are attracted to GUYS are gay" and guys who are attracted to Tgirls are just horny fucks who'd fuck anything with breasts, curves and an ass! Just as long as it percieves to be a woman. :lol:

hehe. thanks for the agreement des. there is a video on one of my posts from jerry springer. she turned to a guy and said "gender is between your ears and sexuality is between your legs" which i believe to be a known and true fact.

SarahG
07-09-2007, 04:41 PM

By leaving that tidbit of into out you are being dishonest (AKA lying). Obviously I and the men who chat on this board would not care either way but a lot of close minded ignorant people would. If you don't think so just look at the news. I could google up tons of articles about violence against transsexuals that start with this exact scenario.

Ex: Florida Teen Guilty in Transsexual Assault, But Not of Hate Crime “A 17-year-old man who brutally beat a transsexual, 39, after discovering during sex that she had a penis was convicted of aggravated battery in Palm Beach County Juvenile Court, but not of a hate crime.” Adding insult to injury, teen’s father wanted the transsexual prosecuted for having sex with a minor. Gay City News (7/5/07)

And there are people beaten to death for the ten dollars in change in their purse/wallet and yet that doesn't mean people should stop carrying purses and wallets around with them.

Not telling someone while being sexually active with them certainly is risky but being careful doesn't mean you have to walk around with a big neon sign telling interested guys in advance that you're trans.

The Truth
07-09-2007, 04:52 PM
In most cases, I don't think that guys in straight bars never recognize they're probably with a TG, but after a few drinks, they probably don't give a fuck.

goldensamba
07-09-2007, 05:13 PM
And there are people beaten to death for the ten dollars in change in their purse/wallet and yet that doesn't mean people should stop carrying purses and wallets around with them.

Not telling someone while being sexually active with them certainly is risky but being careful doesn't mean you have to walk around with a big neon sign telling interested guys in advance that you're trans.

No one said anything about a neon sign but it might be a good idea to let that one out before things get hot and heavy. I'm confused why anyone would think not telling the person before you get intimate with them is a good idea. If you are comfortable with who you are then why is it a problem? And, if you are afraid it will be a problem for the person you are with is that a person you want to be with? Just seems like an effort to pull one over on someone with them knowing what the real deal is. For everyone one of us who thinks it's cool no matter what your gender is there are 100 lunatics who will freak out and not be cool with it.

62des
07-09-2007, 05:30 PM
In most cases, I don't think that guys in straight bars never recognize they're probably with a TG, but after a few drinks, they probably don't give a fuck.

Couldn't have said it better. They just wann bust that nut in her butt either way. lol Think about it, if they don't know its a TG she's gotta be really fine and sexy for him not to know, and after a couple drinks he really wouldn't give a shit.

traumatism
07-09-2007, 05:45 PM
[quote=SarahG]For everyone one of us who thinks it's cool no matter what your gender is there are 100 lunatics who will freak out and not be cool with it.

agree'd. some people are so narrow minded they only see one thing. they have the horses blinker effect. the straight and narrow path in front of them and they cannot see the amazing things around them.

SarahG
07-09-2007, 06:53 PM
No one said anything about a neon sign...

I never said anyone did say such, however these threads on some boards have a habit of evolving to that argument so I wanted to speak against it before it were to surface.

TrueBeauty TS
07-09-2007, 06:59 PM

I agree. For example, I consider myself a strict vegetarian. Even though I eat beef, chicken & fish, I don't eat lamb, goat or dog therefore it can be said that I don't like all types of meat, just certain kinds. And that shouldn't label me a carnivore. :)

peggygee
07-09-2007, 07:02 PM
since when did going to a bar mean you were there for sex... ive NEVER, YES NEVER, gone home w/ someone ive met at a bar... thats tacky. if i go out, i go to straight clubs... why would i go to a faggot bar when im not a faggot... seems like it would be pretty boring... if going to gay bars is your thing great, but what are doing looking for girls at a gay bar? that turns me off, as im sure it would turn other girls off or at least put them off as to thinking "red flag" when they see you at the gay bar.

I'm an addict (10 years clean), so I don't tend to go to bars that are
gay, straight or otherwise.

But pre and post operatively if I was to go to club it would most likely
be a straight club. Now if I did go out to a club, you might find me kicking
it in a jazz supper club, or some place with an old school 'flava', but hey
I'm an old broad, so...

peggygee
07-09-2007, 07:11 PM

I also feel compelled to say, that from the question and some of the
responses from some of the guys, I get the sense that they haven't
been around 'the life' very long.

Transwomen who have been in this for more than 'a minute' engage in
the same activities that any other women might. Yeah there are some
transwomen that ghettoize themselves to strictly gay clubs and trans
activities, but most are out there leading regular lifes.

NYTSJulie
07-09-2007, 07:26 PM

Giggle,
TS Jamie

Hooking up with out disclosing the T isn't a good idea? I disagree. If you disclose the T within short order the whole bar will find out. One person will tell another then another, and that's when things actually get risky.

I play the "good girl" only kiss and a little up the shirt and maybe some touchy feely. If I like the guy I might go out with him a few times on a solo date and see where it goes.

I tend to diss them before I tell them the T. Then in some cases I feel secure enough to spill the beans. They always freak out but if you wait long enough and they like you and have something invested they always come around, about 95 percent end up being ok with it in the end.

It all depends on how you work your cards. One thing I have learned is when someone is turned on and attracted to you it cant be turned off. So when you tell the T they might be totally freaked out but they are still attracted to you, that's when you hear "this is weird cause I am still attracted to you" I am sure some have heard that before. But you have to wait a little while before you tell them or they will just want a one night fling and if you want them to stick around wait and tell them once they have some feeling invested.

My 2 Cents.............kiss kiss

TrueBeauty TS
07-09-2007, 08:20 PM
Hooking up with out disclosing the T isn't a good idea? I disagree. If you disclose the T within short order the whole bar will find out. One person will tell another then another, and that's when things actually get risky.

I play the "good girl" only kiss and a little up the shirt and maybe some touchy feely. If I like the guy I might go out with him a few times on a solo date and see where it goes.

I tend to diss them before I tell them the T. Then in some cases I feel secure enough to spill the beans. They always freak out but if you wait long enough and they like you and have something invested they always come around, about 95 percent end up being ok with it in the end.

It all depends on how you work your cards. One thing I have learned is when someone is turned on and attracted to you it cant be turned off. So when you tell the T they might be totally freaked out but they are still attracted to you, that's when you hear "this is weird cause I am still attracted to you" I am sure some have heard that before. But you have to wait a little while before you tell them or they will just want a one night fling and if you want them to stick around wait and tell them once they have some feeling invested.

I agree. Plus, you are going to have a bigger & better pool of guys to meet and get to know in a straight bar. More normal.

Gay bars = Gay boys like gay boys, not trannys, so it's a waste of time to go there looking for a guy unless you just want to hang with friends, dance or whatever. Don't expect a love connection.

Tranny bars = Same guys & girls every week. Everyone has hooked up with everyone else. Guys are all either players, married, confused or on the DL. Girls are all working pay for play. Don't expect a love connection.

peggygee
07-09-2007, 08:31 PM

I agree. Plus, you are going to have a bigger & better pool of guys to meet and get to know in a straight bar. More normal.

Gay bars = Gay boys like gay boys, not trannys, so it's a waste of time to go there looking for a guy unless you just want to hang with friends, dance or whatever. Don't expect a love connection.

Tranny bars = Same guys & girls every week. Everyone has hooked up with everyone else. Guys are all either players, married, confused or on the DL. Girls are all working pay for play. Don't expect a love connection.

Co-sign.

What they said.

tsntx
07-09-2007, 09:12 PM

No one said anything about a neon sign but it might be a good idea to let that one out before things get hot and heavy. I'm confused why anyone would think not telling the person before you get intimate with them is a good idea. If you are comfortable with who you are then why is it a problem? And, if you are afraid it will be a problem for the person you are with is that a person you want to be with? Just seems like an effort to pull one over on someone with them knowing what the real deal is. For everyone one of us who thinks it's cool no matter what your gender is there are 100 lunatics who will freak out and not be cool with it.

its just like NOT telling someone your HIV + before sex... its wrong, its stupid, and you deserve whatever punches roll your way for doing it to someone.

tsntx
07-09-2007, 09:19 PM

Co-sign.

What they said.

double co-sign what they said

like i said and julie elaborated on... going home w/ someone at a bar is just tacky... exchanging info and going on a few dates first... is the way it should be done. otherwise the next time you go to that same bar the regulars, and even the bartenders, will know youre easy and youll only get the guys looking for a peice of ass... even at the place i work we get customers asking about "who would be the easiest girl here to get" and for the right tip ill point them in the right direction... however girls that give it up on a first date/ go home w/ guys from bars... are never hard to spot.

goldensamba
07-10-2007, 01:47 AM
double co-sign what they said

like i said and julie elaborated on... going home w/ someone at a bar is just tacky... exchanging info and going on a few dates first... is the way it should be done. otherwise the next time you go to that same bar the regulars, and even the bartenders, will know youre easy and youll only get the guys looking for a peice of ass... even at the place i work we get customers asking about "who would be the easiest girl here to get" and for the right tip ill point them in the right direction... however girls that give it up on a first date/ go home w/ guys from bars... are never hard to spot.

I agree with a lot of this. I think I need to clarify what I meant earlier. Not telling them and going out and disclosing before things get intimate is fine in my book. It's the hook up/make out/BJ, etc. that I was referring to. That crap can get you killed and there is no need for it.

ezed
07-10-2007, 06:04 AM
When talking about straight bars, remember, here, you're talking to the choir. Out there there are some very hung up people who don't have a clue. Tsntx has a point in earlier post. Be careful girls! Don't be snookered (in the bag) when venturing in to this evironment and looking for love or thrills.

You have to have your wits about you because there are retards out there. Christ, there are a few even here.

NYCe
07-10-2007, 06:23 AM
I also feel compelled to say, that from the question and some of the
responses from some of the guys, I get the sense that they haven't
been around 'the life' very long.

Or ever. :smh

Nikka
07-29-2007, 06:50 AM

The opposite of a gay bar.

I fucking love your sig gif!!

gieric
07-30-2007, 10:35 AM

Any chance we could get a pic irishgirl? Something candid? Mabey what you look like when you go to the club?

TsVanessa69
07-30-2007, 10:37 AM
i dunno if they'd do something like that. besides, would that be safe to do?
We do it all the time, why would it not be safe? I prefer straight bars, no tranny chasers!!!!

tsntx
07-30-2007, 10:40 AM
EXACTLY!! ^^^^

NONE AT ALL!!

TJ347
07-30-2007, 01:07 PM
No "tranny chasers" in a straight bar... So, what you want really then is to see if you can pass without detection I'm taking it, and then to go on your merry way, content with the fact some random guy was none the wiser.

I'd imagine if things were to go any farther, things wouldn't be quite as enjoyable, seeing as how a guy who isn't into "those kind of girls" would probably go upside your head more times than not. Living dangerously really must be quite the thrill...

vanished
07-30-2007, 01:45 PM

I haven't finished reading this thread, but someone's going to be citing to Crying Game pretty soon!

hwbs
07-30-2007, 02:55 PM
i have never had a girlfriend that i met at a bar.....its a meat market ...gay, str8 ,or tranny bars...so what is being said ?..str8 guys dont cheat and are 100 percent faithful ?..get the fuck outta here !!!..fucking fantasy island going on....i go to have a few drinks and some laughs and to go home...if i want to meet a nice girl i will hang out at like costco or target , lmao...these so called str8 bars and clubs that they pretend to go so stealth ....all the guys know all of these places...u aren't going to find love at the club...if i hook up with a chick there , so be it ....IM a good fuck and its not like IM lying or forcing someone to sleep with me....i goto str8 clubs and i see the same ol sluts guys and girls , lmao..the dating pool is the same for me at these spots ...the answer is zero percent...

KiraHarden
07-30-2007, 03:08 PM
I go only to straight clubs, I feel more comfortable in Straight clubs/enviroments. I've never had any problems, and I do inform people I am TS female. Gay clubs with the creepy beady eyed tranny chassers = terrible night
Kira

Have never had a problem
tranny chassers

KiraHarden
07-30-2007, 03:13 PM
I dont know what or how but the text below my name.... was not met to be there... I pasted by mistake.

TsVanessa69
07-31-2007, 12:25 AM
I prefer straight bars, no tranny chasers!!!!

True "no Tranny chasers" but that's only because the majority of the guys at those bars are not admirers either and probably wont appreciate it when they find out. They're probably GG chasers so in a sense they really aren't any better than the "tranny chasers". For those of you ladies who can't see the potential danger in doing this, i don't know if i can ever help you to understand or maybe you just don't want to hear it? :?
This is 2007. Look at how we look, in Chivago, in the clubs I go to, not some tacky corner bar, men actually appreciate my presence. Some females may have an issue, thats their insecurity, but being somewhat passable, mixed with somewhat exotic, makes for a great night on the town. Many a guy has wispered in my ear how the fact that I was there in itself is a turn on. Guys want a woman, every girls situation is different, looks play a major role in straight club outings, but I am a woman, I conduct myself as such, and being I frequent higher class establishments, I never had an issue. And I always tell from "hi", just so there is no doubt. Now some guys may walk away, some guys say, "I know, and I like it" or some say 'Wow, you are very beautiful, but thats not for me" and buy me a drink and move on. I meet tons of GG's who love the ts and we hang out and have a blast too. It bepends on how you look, how you present yourself and the enviroment you are in. Upper class clubs have people with a higher level of intelligence. Now if you are a man in a dress going to the corner bar to drink beer and shoot pool, not a good idea. If you are a "done" gal on her way to the top hot spot thats different. I notce that the clubs here in Chicago scout pretty ladies and pass us right in, and also being in the indusrty does help, as I know many club promoters here in the city.. So yes, a PASSABLE ts can have a great time in a straight club. If I were on a date, I would hope my date wouldn't think it was cute to go to a gay bar or tranny club. Tranny clubs are for "working" pourposes. When I am in a bar, its not apealing for the first words out of a guys mouth be" How big are you" or "how much?" Thats another plus to going to a staright bar, instead of a "tranny" spot.

KiraHarden
07-31-2007, 12:35 AM
most Transsexual female prefer the straight crowds, because we identify as being straight woman... Ive moved past the gay bars and having to feel like that was the only safe place i had to go or party in and meet people.

I will not live in fear of being who I am, or going were I feel most comfortable. I also think by going to the straight establishments we help our cause more than we hurt it.... Its worth the low risk of danger.

If you guys are wondering why you cant find many TS females in most US TG bars its because we prefer straight clubs .. your looking in the
wrong place... HELLO!!! But a TG/gay club does make an easier hearding spot so you can locate us, and I think safer for you guys and not the TS

What is important to me is the assurance that my life will continue to hold adventure, purpose, and goals.That is the secret, I believe. To continually reach higher is to live, to always strive to be a better person or to make the world around you a better place,to enrich your life or the lives of those you love is the secret to that most elusive of goals; a sense of accomplishment.

Kira

BrendaQG
07-31-2007, 02:41 AM
@TsVanessa69

Different strokes for different folks. In particular you said.

Upper class clubs have people with a higher level of intelligence.

I can only speak for myself. That is one reason why I prefer the crowd I find in gay bars and "tranny" bars in general. My day to day life, during the school year, is full of intense thinking, and compulsory sophisticated conversations. In my spare time, I want to do the opposite of that. (that didn't sound right. To be fair, honest many a foreign born TS speaks better English than most foreign born professors.)

On top of that I don't have to worry about a guy losing it due to his "humiliation in front of his friends" or some such.

By the by when I think straight bar/club I think of "the house of blues" or The "Cubby Bear Lounge" not Crobar.

Vala_TS
07-31-2007, 02:54 AM
I don't mean to offend anyone with the following post but sorry if I did.

I don't care what anyone does as long as they stay safe but in my opinion, I think it is very dangerous to go to straight clubs as it could result in death because guys can get pretty crazy about the whole TS issue. I don't think it matters how far it goes, if it's just kissing or getting into the bedroom, guys are very homophobic about any contact with what they perceive as the "same" sex.

Vala,

Legend
07-31-2007, 04:04 AM
I don't mean to offend anyone with the following post but sorry if I did.

I don't care what anyone does as long as they stay safe but in my opinion, I think it is very dangerous to go to straight clubs as it could result in death because guys can get pretty crazy about the whole TS issue. I don't think it matters how far it goes, if it's just kissing or getting into the bedroom, guys are very homophobic about any contact with what they perceive as the "same" sex.

Vala,

We know how homophobic you are,you should have stayed in your fucking cave.Let me also say that your sense of concern seems a bit phoney kinda like the idea that your somehow a transsexual.

I'm not fat or ugly, you want to see fat and ugly, well, go search that yourselves. If I quit posting here it's because I decided to, not because I got chased off by a couple of closet gay guys pretending to be straight by going after TG's.

I do bid a thank you to all of the people who were nice and helped me out on here, to the rest:

I can see there's no reasoning with any of you people, so kiss my big white ass.

Vala,

blackrob
09-24-2007, 07:55 AM
most Transsexual female prefer the straight crowds, because we identify as being straight woman... Ive moved past the gay bars and having to feel like that was the only safe place i had to go or party in and meet people.

I will not live in fear of being who I am, or going were I feel most comfortable. I also think by going to the straight establishments we help our cause more than we hurt it.... Its worth the low risk of danger.

If you guys are wondering why you cant find many TS females in most US TG bars its because we prefer straight clubs .. your looking in the
wrong place... HELLO!!! But a TG/gay club does make an easier hearding spot so you can locate us, and I think safer for you guys and not the TS

What is important to me is the assurance that my life will continue to hold adventure, purpose, and goals.That is the secret, I believe. To continually reach higher is to live, to always strive to be a better person or to make the world around you a better place,to enrich your life or the lives of those you love is the secret to that most elusive of goals; a sense of accomplishment.

Kira

i didn't know most trannies prefered straight bars?

alpha2117
09-24-2007, 01:22 PM
here in Sydney most of the ts girls tend to go to the mixed clubs. The trendy dance clubs tend to be gay freindly so they are more mixed than str8. It makes it easier for the girls as there is rarely any trouble about them being clocked and abused. My last gf used to laugh about clubs with too many fafafinis (I'm not sure of the spelling but it means faggot). She was fine with them but didn't like too mny of them around her.

RawNY
09-24-2007, 04:10 PM
OK, Boys and Girls, my stupid question for the day.
Why does a TG bar or club HAVE to be a den for professionals and hustlers? I have been to my share of TG clubsover the years (over 20) and have had many pleasent evenings. However, lately all I hear is "Do you want to spend some time with me?" (translation:throw a few bucks down, buy me an overpriced drink adn I will dry hump you.)

Maybe the management of the clubs should crack down and police the place so that TG and men who actually enjoy them can relax, have a comfortable place to spend time, meet and get to know each other.

Eventually those who are simply seeking to hook up for cash (seller and purchaser) will fade away and we can all enjoy ourself in a comfortable, non threatening environment.

If this cannot be accomplished, then we are all full of shit.

My three cents 8)

francisfkudrow
09-24-2007, 05:24 PM
I prefer straight bars, no tranny chasers!!!!

True "no Tranny chasers" but that's only because the majority of the guys at those bars are not admirers either and probably wont appreciate it when they find out. They're probably GG chasers so in a sense they really aren't any better than the "tranny chasers". For those of you ladies who can't see the potential danger in doing this, i don't know if i can ever help you to understand or maybe you just don't want to hear it? :?

I agree. I'm not saying this is how it should be, but this is how it is. In most of the country, the very definition of a "straight man" is a man that wants a sex partner with a vagina. Not a sex partner that looks feminine, a sex partner with a vagina. A GG chaser if you will. Any tolerance for a penis between the legs of a sex partner, regardless of how feminine-looking that partner is, is widely seen as a sign of closeted homosexuality. Even open-minded straight guys are under peer pressure to express revlusion at the very idea of a girl with a penis, lest they be accused of being gay. Furthermore, many straight men see transsexuals as a form of "false advertising"; advertising pussy and getting dick. I personally know guys who have never met a tgirl who hate tgirls for this.

This is the way it is. And it goes without saying that transsexuals face perilous danger fooling around with straight men.

NYTSJulie
09-24-2007, 05:36 PM
Why does a TG bar or club HAVE to be a den for professionals and hustlers? I have been to my share of TG clubsover the years (over 20) and have had many pleasent evenings. However, lately all I hear is "Do you want to spend some time with me?" (translation:throw a few bucks down, buy me an overpriced drink adn I will dry hump you.)

Maybe the management of the clubs should crack down and police the place so that TG and men who actually enjoy them can relax, have a comfortable place to spend time, meet and get to know each other.

Eventually those who are simply seeking to hook up for cash (seller and purchaser) will fade away and we can all enjoy ourself in a comfortable, non threatening environment.

If this cannot be accomplished, then we are all full of shit.

My three cents 8)

Because most of the guys who go are not looking to take the girls out for a cup of coffee or really get to know her. They ask questions like "how big are you, cut or uncut, can you cum".

You also have the down-low brothers, who are there to get a little action on the side as they sneak into the club, but if they saw a ts they were talking to the night before on the street they would look the other way.

So overall most of the guys are tricks to the fullest, and a tricks job is to pay, lol. We dont mind being objectified as long ad there is some coin in the deal.

Then we go off to a straight club to have a normal experience with out questions like "how big are you".

TJT
09-24-2007, 05:51 PM

You said it Raw.

I knew a girl who had penchant for going to clubs and hitting on unknowing straight guys. She was murdered 14 years ago this month after leaving a bar with a guy she picked up. The killer has never been found.