PDA

View Full Version : Hello

urbanchampion
07-09-2007, 12:16 AM
Hello. I found this forum a while back and I've spent some time just reading messages but now I've decided to introduce myself. I'm 27 years old and I crossdress from time to time. Once or twice a week at the most. I'm straight, but I have a crossdressing fetish. As I got older I've developed a fetish for things like being on the bottom and being dominated, anal sex, and stuff like that. I've been crossdressing ever since I was about 12. I first remember doing it because, as a young boy who was just becoming a teenager, I felt attracted to the opposite sex, and the idea of looking in the mirror and seeing something similar to that was exciting. I didn't have any sisters so I didn't have access to female clothes that would fit me so I wore one of my mom's bras and I stuffed it and wore a normal shirt over it. This aroused me and I would masturbate while wearing the bra. This continued for a few years.

When I moved away from home for a few years to live with my aunt and uncle I would do the same thing when they were away at work, except now I was wearing some female shirts while wearing the stuffed bra. I then moved back to my original home and now I had bought my own bra, a pair of silicone breastforms (C cup), and some of my own shirts. The shirts that I bought were casual shirts or t-shirts but with a cotton/spandex type of fabric that has stretch to it. I always bought the shirts small and tight so more of my figure could be seen in them. I like this so much that all of the clothes that I have in my crossdressing collection are like this. As time went on I would buy a few more things here and there, including a pair of panties.

I then moved out on my own and that's when I had the freedom to do whatever I wanted to do with my crossdressing fetish. I bought more stretchy t-shirts, tank tops, shirts with buttons, snaps, or zippers, panties, and added shorts, jeans, dresses, mini skirts, athletic tops and bottoms (skin-tight and have a lot of spandex in them), and a new pair of huge H-cup breastforms, very large silicone nipples, three bras that fit the forms (a leisure bra that only holds the breasts in place and makes me look as if i'm not wearing a bra at all, one that offers moderate support and allows a little bounce to the forms, and another one gives the forms a lot of support and lifts them up high so that they extend farther out from my chest and appear to be larger; which one I wear depends on what mood I'm in...), a wig, silicone butt shapers, and a couple of spandex bodysuits.

When I crossdress I'm at home, and sometimes very late at night, or very early in the morning, I will leave home and go for a drive while crossdressed. When I leave home at night I will go somewhere that's quiet and is usually full of people during the day but they aren't there at night. It feels very exciting to do this. Somewhere like the post office to check my mail and to walk around, the parking lot at the shopping center, or I might go for a walk down the street in my very quiet neighborhood. I know that from a distance, someone driving past me, or while in my car people have seen me but they can't tell I am a man because of my wig, attire, and feminine shape. It's arousing to think someone has probably noticed me at night, but I'm not about to go out in the day like this. I don't try to pass. I only do this because it's a sexual fetish. I also don't wear anything to tuck myself down and I don't try to hide myself. Half of the time I won't even wear panties if I'm going out at night because it adds to the thrill. On one of the panties that I have with the pockets for the insertable silicone butt shapers (I actually stuff in two sets of shapers to make myself even bigger back there), I cut the crotch out of them so that I'm "free" down below. And yes, I sometimes get a little too "excited" and it's very visible with no matter what I'm wearing, especially if it's a dress, mini skirt, or spandex pants/shorts. :) Being "above average" doesn't make things any easier. I know I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, but I'm not brave enough to appear in public in the day time and try to pass. If I had no facial hair at all I could probably pass if I wore the right things because I am about 6 feet tall and i weigh 160 lbs and I'm athletic. I have worn my contact lenses instead of my glasses and I have noticed that makes me look very feminine when I'm wearing the clothes, wig, forms, and shapers.

Well, that's about all I have to say for now. I'm glad to be here at the forum.

tombessence
07-09-2007, 12:19 AM
tl;dr

urbanchampion
07-09-2007, 12:26 AM
tl;dr

lol

hello to you too.

tgirlzoe
07-09-2007, 12:47 AM
that's nice, dear. now where's teh pr0nz?

urbanchampion
07-09-2007, 01:12 AM
i dont take pics of myself. not yet anyway. so with no tits i guess i can gtfo? LOL!

traumatism
07-09-2007, 01:14 AM
welcome to the forum urban. im relatively new here myself. its a nice place to be and to feel accepted

youcancallmeclaire
07-09-2007, 01:23 AM
Get naked or we're sending colostomy-bagged shemales after you.

urbanchampion
07-09-2007, 01:43 AM
Get naked or we're sending colostomy-bagged shemales after you.

noooooo!

as i type this message i'm dressed and masturbating, is that good enough?

oh yeah, i'd like to see some pics of you, claire.

youcancallmeclaire
07-09-2007, 02:00 AM
noooooo!

as i type this message i'm dressed and masturbating, is that good enough?

oh yeah, i'd like to see some pics of you, claire.

I have a thread around here somewhere with some pics, but I seem to have lost track of it... Does anyone know where it is? I am not very good at thread-searching. :(

I need to upload some new ones to the boards now that I think of it...

There are a couple non-nude pictures on my myspace as well. ^_^

<3

I'm actually kind of horny tonight too. :oops: