PDA

View Full Version : Interracial dating: One black woman and her story

traumatism
07-08-2007, 10:50 PM
good point to be honest. i have one quote i really do stick to and thats "there is only one race of people on this earth, and thats the human race"

trannilover
07-08-2007, 11:29 PM
first off unisex
let me just say that you are an asshole, and all you want is hate and havec.
this is based on every post youve ever done.
and yes i'm feeding right into your trap by even responding.

im a white man who is attracted to black girls, actually let me take that one further....black T-GIRLS!

my current GF is a gorgeous black perfect thick t-girl with an ass that won't quit, and if you saw her you would shit your pants! knowing you, you would probably swing at me....

mmmmmmmmmmmm

white boys rock!

Solitary Brother
07-10-2007, 05:35 AM
Unisex.......you ARE cool.
FUCK THE HATERZ!
I like this girl in the video!

eagleman12
07-10-2007, 06:59 AM
I am latino and I believe black women are the most beautiful women in the world and have dated them since I was 17 years old.

mph
07-10-2007, 08:15 AM
I'm not down with black/white interracial relationships. At all. However, my opinion is biased, since all the white girls I've known who got together with black dudes, and there's been a few, got shit on badly.

Call me closed-minded, but I just don't dig it.

laoda8
07-10-2007, 12:13 PM
she has a good blowjob mouth.

arnie666
07-10-2007, 12:30 PM
Youtube link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDX8cQDJyPI&mode=related&search=)

So, is that what it's about? Tell us how you really feel... Wow.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Well she's pretty ! Does that upset you coming from whitey? I love Black girls and went out with one when I was sixteen for a year. My best m8 who is Black is engaged to my cousin a blonde haired cutie.

I really don't see what that girl said thats so offensive to you? she is not saying she has a problem with black males or even that she doesn't find some attractive. She just likes white lads LUCKY US :D .Plenty of white girls like Black guys , it doesn't bother me one bit.

peggygee
07-10-2007, 02:21 PM
:popcorn

goldensamba
07-10-2007, 03:44 PM
I'm not down with black/white interracial relationships. At all. However, my opinion is biased, since all the white girls I've known who got together with black dudes, and there's been a few, got shit on badly.

Call me closed-minded, but I just don't dig it.

You are right. You are close minded and ignorant. I am sure for every one of that select few there have been thousands of white girls who got shit on by WHITE guys. So maybe no one should date anyone by your logic.

I swear some people should be put on an island reserved for all the uneducated and ignorant so they can die off peacefully and leave the rest of the human race to prosper.

trannilover
07-10-2007, 04:48 PM
first off unisex
let me just say that you are an asshole, and all you want is hate and havec.
this is based on every post youve ever done.
and yes i'm feeding right into your trap by even responding.

im a white man who is attracted to black girls, actually let me take that one further....black T-GIRLS!

my current GF is a gorgeous black perfect thick t-girl with an ass that won't quit, and if you saw her you would shit your pants! knowing you, you would probably swing at me....

mmmmmmmmmmmm

white boys rock!

Based on what? I posted a link to her video. I didn't write my response to it at all.

........drumrole please! DUMDEDUM! and there is the response i knew was coming! right above THIS POST!

(BTW, if you knew how to read better, you wouldn't have asked 'based on what?', when I clearly said, BASED ON EVERY POST YOU'VE EVER DONE!....thaNX FOR PROVING ME RIGHT!

trannilover
07-10-2007, 04:50 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Tomfurbs
07-10-2007, 05:26 PM
This seems to be an American thing. In Europe interracial couples are very common. The only people who have a problem with it are the 'Old School', of both colours, and outright racists, who are seen as a loony fringe minority.

The woman in the video obviously feels that by going out with a white man she is subjected to lot of prejudice from her own community. That seems a perfectly worthy subject for a video.

Hell, it's not like there aren't tons of white women who prefer black men. It is their own personal choice. I can't see anything wrong with it to tell you the truth

EdelweissFan
07-10-2007, 05:47 PM
Funny thing is, America is such a weird caste system that some inter-racial dating/marriage isn't considered inter-racial.

White men with Asian women has become so normal that you don't really think of it as inter-racial. I read once that Asian women are more likely to marry white men than Asian men -- but that may have been before the big influx last decade or so of poor Chinese who tend to be ghettoized in China town and probably don't intermarry.

Black-Puerto Rican and Black-Dominican dating and marriage are so common that we don't really think of it as inter-racial. In fact Puerto Ricans are integrated into the Black community that they are the only nationality on earth that gets a free pass using the "N word" for themselves.

EdelweissFan
07-10-2007, 06:02 PM
A little more about this fraud, Goddessglory.

The OP links to a Youtube video by a GG named Goddessglory. If you follow any of the many links she has to her blog and take a look at it and you know about a different part of the sexual underworld from the TS world, you will immediately recognize the scam she is into.

Goddessglory is into a form of dominatrix/domination called "money slavery" or "financial domination." (Notice the whips and paddle hanging not very discretely in the background of her video?) Most of the bullshit on her blog seems to have been adapted from the depraved ranting of the grandmammy financial dominatrix of them all, Princess Sierra. Goddessglory just puts a racial spin on it. Anything for publicity and getting stupid suckers to send her money. Too bad this video is going viral because the goddess is probably going to have an influx of idiotic patrons as a result.

In fact, I wouldn't even look at her blog again, because I had a sneaking suspicion it has malware because my browser was acting weird just by looking at her site.

I like dominatrixes -- except for so called money goddesses, who are imho just scam artists. Her video is an "act" and discussing it as though it was any kind of sincere statement by a black woman or example of a black woman who has actually decided to date white men, is silly.

goldensamba
07-10-2007, 11:50 PM

The OP links to a Youtube video by a GG named Goddessglory. If you follow any of the many links she has to her blog and take a look at it and you know about a different part of the sexual underworld from the TS world, you will immediately recognize the scam she is into.

Goddessglory is into a form of dominatrix/domination called "money slavery" or "financial domination." (Notice the whips and paddle hanging not very discretely in the background of her video?) Most of the bullshit on her blog seems to have been adapted from the depraved ranting of the grandmammy financial dominatrix of them all, Princess Sierra. Goddessglory just puts a racial spin on it. Anything for publicity and getting stupid suckers to send her money. Too bad this video is going viral because the goddess is probably going to have an influx of idiotic patrons as a result.

In fact, I wouldn't even look at her blog again, because I had a sneaking suspicion it has malware because my browser was acting weird just by looking at her site.

I like dominatrixes -- except for so called money goddesses, who are imho just scam artists. Her video is an "act" and discussing it as though it was any kind of sincere statement by a black woman or example of a black woman who has actually decided to date white men, is silly.

Could not have said it better myself. The reason she wants white men is because she feels they have more means to help her along her merry way. Anybody who falls for this crap is a complete idiot.

Legend
07-11-2007, 12:29 AM

That void's this whole thread,i'm surprise unisex didn't figure that out before posting her video.Her job is to cause chaos at the same time trying to make money and it seems many people including unisex fall for her trap thinking she is serious.

Solitary Brother
07-11-2007, 05:25 AM
[quote=Unisex]Youtube link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDX8cQDJyPI&mode=related&search=)

So, is that what it's about? Tell us how you really feel... Wow.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Well she's pretty ! Does that upset you coming from whitey? I love Black girls and went out with one when I was sixteen for a year. My best m8 who is Black is engaged to my cousin a blonde haired cutie.

I really don't see what that girl said thats so offensive to you? she is not saying she has a problem with black males or even that she doesn't find some attractive. She just likes white lads LUCKY US :D .Plenty of white girls like Black guys , it doesn't bother me one bit.

You're not Negro American so trying to explain this to someone on the outside of the community is difficult.

The Black community is the most FUCKED UP community in society right now. Not only our we a minority, we also have the most difficult time interacting with each other or just communicating with mannerism. We're very oppressed and it won't change over night and certainly won't with black women like her.

We have groups like NAACP and Negro College fund, Black College tour,etc. Because all we have is US. We can't rely on the outside social circles for anything.

Us black men are so dogged out by the media and then dogged out by our own community, it's almost a slap in the face to hear and watch some 10 minute tirade. We basically fall into two categories;

Educated/Employed Negro= White or trying to be Caucasian. Not acceptable in Negro communities.

Ignorant/Unemployed Negro= Not accepted by Western societies views. Or, just another 'nigga'.

So, when you have a black woman like her, make statements like she did in the video (I just don't want a black man inside my pussy), it only adds fuel to the fire that was set centuries ago. We're trying to overcome the shit, now submit ourselves to it.

Is the woman in the video entitled to her own choices? Of course. But, did she have to make a video about it? No. Only reason she made the video was to shit on her own community and add uplift to the White community.

Do I have a problem with interracial dating? No. Absolutely not. My sister, British is married to a White man. 22 years of marriage. (My family moved here in the 1970's. ) I have a problem with people who make choices based on bullshit.

Her way of thinking is what keeps the our community so segregated.[/quote

I take everything back.........not really.
Your entitled to your opinion but your DEAD wrong.
Why can black guys.....present company included date white women ad infinitum?
This whole idea about blacks doing ANYTHING because of race is so bogus.
I dont see a great groundswell against the RAMPANT criminality and immorality in the black community by other blacks.
This affect us as a people WAY more negatively than interacial dating.
That young lady in the video was gorgeous and had her shit together.
STOP HATING!

P.S your still cool with me especially because of that one thread you started ......

Legend
07-11-2007, 05:45 AM
this forum is racist against black americans doesn't surprise me at all.

LOL that's a joke right?

drock
07-11-2007, 06:39 AM
Youtube link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDX8cQDJyPI&mode=related&search=)

Bytches like this ugly buck wheat looking bytch ain't nothing but a joke, and that ugly bytch need to get in where she fit in!

drock
07-11-2007, 06:44 AM
This busted bytch acting like she's a dime and the bitch look like doo doo on a stick.. Beleive me brothas don't give a damn about these she dogs! Hell white men can have all these busted bitches!

ToyBoy6669
07-11-2007, 09:46 AM
what blows me away is how on a site for the trans gendered there can still be people with closed minds, the human animal is indeed fickle!

I've thought women of all color, creed, race were beautiful my entire life! and at 14 I discovered trans gendered women and feel in love with them, and men at the same time, omni-sexual if you will, I just don't know why you would limit your thinking to one color or one type of person, when the world is full of so many dramatically different types or people. In the end your only hurting your self, maybe even missing out on the girl/guy/person of your dreams!

BlackAdder
07-11-2007, 10:25 AM
Unisex is quite right.....the blacks holds themselves back much more then the whites now...My ex-girlfriend told me many times that she experienced the most hostility and backstabbing from other blacks because she was a successful professional business women. She was percieved as trying to be "white" because she spoke perfect english, worked at Lockheed and dated white men... I never saw it personally, but I heard about it quite often.

ToyBoy6669
07-11-2007, 10:42 AM
people often fear what they do not understand and hate what they cannot achieve

BlackAdder
07-11-2007, 10:52 AM
I dont see whats so hard about wanting to move out of the camden ghetto and provide a decent life and education for her children...

Are those really concepts that cant be understood by an average person???

Hate what they cant achieve..yeah...thats true.

drock
07-12-2007, 01:27 PM
I dont see whats so hard about wanting to move out of the camden ghetto and provide a decent life and education for her children...

Are those really concepts that cant be understood by an average person???

Hate what they cant achieve..yeah...thats true.

What does moving out of the camden ghetto and some idiot riddled with self hate have to do with one another? so she needs a white boy to get out of the ghetto?