http://www.sendspace.com/file/dk7uby

frot intro scene

michneo
07-09-2007, 05:53 PM
bump

Odelay
07-09-2007, 10:44 PM
I have this movie, but I have to dig it out from god knows where. LOL

I'll try to find it and view it. I love frottage scenes but I can't remember whether this one had one or not.

sheyum
07-09-2007, 11:15 PM
what exactly is a frottage scene?
thanks

Odelay
07-10-2007, 01:21 AM
Ha ha! Nope! Nacho screwed us. He gave us a teaser of that cock against cock climax scene and then didn't include the scene in the movie. Bet you dollars to donuts that the scene ended up in one of his other TS movies, but it wasn't in She Said Blow Me, Vol 2, because I checked that one too.

Frottage is the term used when guys get off by rubbing their penis on someone else's body part. Snoodling is a form of frottage where you have 2 dicks rubbing against one another.

michneo
07-10-2007, 04:09 AM
Ha ha! Nope! Nacho screwed us. He gave us a teaser of that cock against cock climax scene and then didn't include the scene in the movie. Bet you dollars to donuts that the scene ended up in one of his other TS movies, but it wasn't in She Said Blow Me, Vol 2, because I checked that one too.

Frottage is the term used when guys get off by rubbing their penis on someone else's body part. Snoodling is a form of frottage where you have 2 dicks rubbing against one another.

Now why would he do that doesn't he know that makes ppl like me enraged

the scene looked hot too

somewhere they said it was an extra scene but oh well

francisfkudrow
07-10-2007, 04:19 AM

Wow, I've snoodled and I didn't even know it at the time!

michneo
07-10-2007, 04:56 AM

How Was it i'd like to try it

misstree
07-23-2007, 03:17 AM
Is it me or is it a frottage scene that got left out of that movie
cuz i was hoping it was in there when i got it but it's not

Anybody else have this movie

I watched the entire She Said Blow Me #1 movie at Shemale Pay Per View and the scene with the frottage is not in it. It shows it during the opening credits, but the tranny with the dark hair, bright red lipstck and SEX belt buckle doesn't appear in any scene.
Maybe it is a bonus scene on the DVD or something.

francisfkudrow
07-23-2007, 03:49 AM

How Was it i'd like to try it

It was interesting.