PDA

View Full Version : So hypothetical, if the colors of HungAngels were to change

NYCe
07-07-2007, 09:11 AM
what colors would you select as the new default?

(This post should be interesting)

NYCe

PS: Of course: The bonus photo.

fhsjazztrumpet2
07-07-2007, 09:38 AM
I kinda like the colors now, but I am partial to the standard sort of blue hues you see on other forums.

laoda8
07-07-2007, 09:43 AM
I don't mind the white, but replace the pink tones with a more contrasting color than one that compliments the brightness of white as it is with the pink. Probably darker blue tones on white.

Balcanoid
07-07-2007, 10:12 AM
I guess pink is OK for the ladies and the ladies are always first ...so I`m for as it is...

Mac_Hine
07-07-2007, 11:33 AM
Pink and blue is way hard on the eyes, especially when you're trying to use the search. You can't see for nothing.

Light grays, blacks and whites always seem to be the best for message boards.

ILuvGurls
07-07-2007, 02:00 PM
no problem with the colors as they are.

Bonus Photo:

tsntx
07-07-2007, 02:09 PM
i dont like this shade of pink and its actually kinda of overwhealming now that i think about it... but i like it the way it is... much better then any shade of blue. im a fan of the basic black idea tho...

and as proven popular by the posters before me... heres a bonus pic

*edit*

refer to new avatar for it

tsntx
07-07-2007, 02:12 PM
or what about a rainbow theme? w/ all the gay threads and topics it's kinda fitting :twisted:

and lucky yall... yall get another bonus pic

d
07-07-2007, 02:43 PM
the pink isnt so bad....its been here forever u kinda get used 2 it....

LG
07-07-2007, 03:07 PM
Umm..yeah, the combination of blue text on pink is a little garish, although I've come to like it. I wouldn't mind smoother tones, maybe a lighter fleshtone or blush pink instead of fuchsia, with dark navy or black text- that might be easier on the eyes.

I suppose white, gray and black might work too, and I wouldn't mind some pastel blues, either- black for what's posted, dark navy for the links, with flax blue or Wedgewood blue to replace pink.

Nice bonus photo, by the way. It seems you can only get people to read a thread if it has attachments or pics.

So below is a picture of a Dick and an asshole:
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/dick_with_asshole_183.jpg

Odelay
07-07-2007, 06:43 PM
As a colorblind guy I've been rather amused by the "hard to read" arguments of the blue text on pink bkgnd, but in reality it is quite easy for me to read. There are many color combos on websites that make it hard for me to read because the text/bkgnd colors are difficult to distinguish. Hung Angels' current color scheme actually work well for this colorblind guy.

ottorocket
07-07-2007, 07:16 PM
Pink just needs to be toned down...it is rather loud

Kabuki
07-07-2007, 07:28 PM
I have to say that the pink grew on me. It's intense, and keeps me awake 8)

*Bonus Pic*

NINgirl25
07-07-2007, 07:54 PM
or what about a rainbow theme? w/ all the gay threads and topics it's kinda fitting :twisted:

that bonus pic made me shoot milk out my nose! haha, what bad timing for me to drink something XD;

Realgirls4me
07-07-2007, 08:43 PM
I'm on the Mac_Hine/ottorocket boat on this one. The pink does need to be toned down a bit, with the blue possibly darkened as well. As Mac pointed out, doing a search in here can be an excruciating experience.

tsntx
07-07-2007, 09:46 PM

that bonus pic made me shoot milk out my nose! haha, what bad timing for me to drink something XD;

and my job here is done... i bid yall adieu ;)

:bows and exits gracefully

:trips and falls out the door

NINgirl25
07-07-2007, 09:59 PM

and my job here is done... i bid yall adieu ;)

:bows and exits gracefully

:trips and falls out the door

hehe, silly :)
the woman in that photo looks just like my best friend's dad's girlfriend, so nasty XD; im so gonna show it to him! haha.

crayons
07-07-2007, 09:59 PM

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/hadreamwoman_390.jpg

genius. tsntx, if i wasn't in love with you already, this post alone would seal the deal.

mbf
07-08-2007, 02:27 AM
well it should be even more punishing that the pink. some biting green for instance......

in seriousness, i am used to the pink tone. second thats exactly what is good about it, NO greyish/blueish board like so many others. it looks different and it is well-readable.

a different color for every season would be cool tho. blue for winter, green for spring, orange for summer and light brown for fall ;)

oh, and a wllpaper showing a rainbow for all the "am i gay" threads

tsntx
07-08-2007, 04:14 AM
lol i like the seasonal changes idea

and a hot blonde already came up w/ a rainbow theme for the gay ones... copier!

CORVETTEDUDE
07-08-2007, 08:26 PM
I don't understand what the big deal is.....I'm certainly not here for HA's background colors!!!

huytiop
07-08-2007, 09:23 PM
The only complaint I have is that it is extremely difficult to read the post topics because of the pink on pink. I have nothing against the color pink, just the contrast of colors.

mbf
07-08-2007, 09:31 PM
and a hot blonde already came up w/ a rainbow theme for the gay ones... copier!

yeah i know, but i d like to have a certain wallpaper for all the "am i gay" threads...something like this:

and as a countermeasure to too much "gayness", a nice pink pussy

rick_932
07-08-2007, 09:33 PM
blue and silver

youcancallmeclaire
07-08-2007, 09:45 PM
Can't read blue on pink.
Make the text black or white or something.