PDA

View Full Version : J.J. Abrams project

peteincollege
07-07-2007, 08:59 AM
The trailer for this movie, codenamed Cloverfield, has been showing before Transformers. Apparently, some sort of monster attacks NYC and wreaks havoc. The entire film will be shot with handheld cameras as if it were a collection of regular people's videos chronicling the events. At this point, almost nothing is known about the movie except for its release date of 1-18-08.

Also, the website www.ethanhaaswasright.com is ruored to be connected to the movie

odelay24
07-07-2007, 10:30 AM
Yeah and you never get to see the monster until the end, when it turns out to be a fucking cloud! hahahah.

Lost is stupid.

Mugai_hentaisha
07-07-2007, 01:25 PM
The trailer for this movie, codenamed Cloverfield, has been showing before Transformers. Apparently, some sort of monster attacks NYC and wreaks havoc. The entire film will be shot with handheld cameras as if it were a collection of regular people's videos chronicling the events. At this point, almost nothing is known about the movie except for its release date of 1-18-08.

Also, the website www.ethanhaaswasright.com is ruored to be connected to the movie

I saw it too...this has the potential to be either really great or suck so bad it does hollywood in.

tsntx
07-07-2007, 02:23 PM
hahahah fuck that shit!!! hahah omg i finally fucking unlocked the ball and screamed when it started... NO FUCKING TY I DO NOT LIKE SCARY MOVIES!!!

but someone that watched the trailer fill me in please :D -j

Mugai_hentaisha
07-07-2007, 02:25 PM
hahahah fuck that shit!!! hahah omg i finally fucking unlocked the ball and screamed when it started... NO FUCKING TY I DO NOT LIKE SCARY MOVIES!!!

Did you have to use "fill" me in? :lol:

tsntx
07-07-2007, 02:29 PM
hey its 7-7-07 .... maybe if you do youll get lucky and the op. to "fill me in" ;)

so take a spin and try your luck! lol -j

Teabagger Vance
07-07-2007, 03:30 PM

How about a YouTube clip of the trailer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luZzNPGSvWo

Mugai_hentaisha
07-07-2007, 03:31 PM
hey its 7-7-07 .... maybe if you do youll get lucky and the op. to "fill me in" ;)

so take a spin and try your luck! lol -j

Trust me my luck isn't that good.lol did make it to the second puzzle though...strange site