PDA

View Full Version : Samantha di Piaci

kitarana
07-05-2007, 12:43 AM
I can't find anything of this girl from here HungAngels so I thought to start a own thread for her. It's just ridiculous how beautiful she is. Only problem is that everything I have been able to locate of her is this one scene in asstoyedshemales -site.
Any info?

Here's a gallery and pic of that one scene:

http://gallys.asstoyedshemales.com/photos/samantha_di_piaci_53/pics/asstoyedshemales_com-samantha_di_piaci-001.jpg

http://www.asstoyedshemales.com/tourfiles/eps/053-samantha_di_piaci/samantha_di_piaci1.jpg

youcancallmeclaire
07-05-2007, 05:44 AM
That first pic is definitely not beautiful. There is something horrendously wrong with the shape of her head there.
I mean... I can't even describe it. It's like one of those creepy porcelain dolls, but carved out of wood instead... and it's really really surprised because it just landed on earth and is unfamiliar with our customs.

That's what I got out of the first picture.

DJ_Asia
07-05-2007, 07:21 AM
Samantha is definetly hot! Unfortunately its my understanding tht she has a propensity for being diffficult to get into a studio to shoot for reasons i wont go into.I would love to shoot her though as she is one of my personal alltime fav girls...i saw her on the street one night in Sao Paulo and she looked absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!

ptyseminole
07-05-2007, 07:21 PM
I was going to say that I haven't seen a great deal of material (pics or movies) from this hottie, which is a real shame given that she's smoking hot.

Balcanoid
07-05-2007, 07:28 PM
That first pic is definitely not beautiful. There is something horrendously wrong with the shape of her head there.

yup, make-up is a miracle....

I`m also fond of her..she`s looking different now from that blonde brazilian shemale I`ve found...

Balcanoid
07-05-2007, 07:35 PM
...i saw her on the street one night in Sao Paulo and she looked absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!

If I was you I`ll probably explode ....but your statement:

..she has a propensity for being diffficult to get into a studio to shoot for reasons i wont go into
made my brain cell working...what is behind it?

The Piper
07-05-2007, 08:24 PM
Her body may be Smokin',but her face in the first pic is fucking scary.

youcancallmeclaire
07-05-2007, 09:37 PM

I`m also fond of her..she`s looking different now from that blonde brazilian shemale I`ve found...

I think it's the makeup that makes it look strange. I don't understand the fascination some of these girls have with waxing off their eyebrows. :?

Her body may be Smokin',but her face in the first pic is fucking scary.

Glad someone agrees with me.

ptyseminole
07-06-2007, 01:29 AM
I agree, she looks weird in that first pic, but she has a killer body.

jniowa
07-06-2007, 09:44 AM
I'm not one to knock someone on their looks. But lips scare me.

Balcanoid
07-06-2007, 10:53 AM

I think it's the makeup that makes it look strange. I don't understand the fascination some of these girls have with waxing off their eyebrows. :?

It could be removed, that make-up thing, but killer body and a pretty face remains.. :lol: