PDA

View Full Version : Ok, here's the deal. In this thread you will

07-04-2007, 11:07 AM
be civil. "We're all reasonable men here/ We do not need assurances as if we were lawyers".

I'll start.

I appreciate all contributions to mankind from liberals.

Now you say something nice, like an adult!

LG
07-04-2007, 01:47 PM
OK, here's my nice words.

I disagree with almost everything you've said on these forums, but I don't think you're so bad (maybe a little misguided). I would also be willing to defend your right to say it (maybe not willing to defend you to the death, but up to and including a brief punch-up, or at least a game of paper-scissors-stone.

And I appreciate all contributions from people, as long as they are willing to listen, keep an open mind and are willing to debate on the issues rather than resort to name-calling. But I have no time for liars, fools and hypocrites.

Quinn
07-04-2007, 03:44 PM
I like Guyone's sense of humor. Though I disagree with most of what he has to say, he's made me laugh hard quite a few times.

-Quinn

guyone
07-04-2007, 06:22 PM
That's America!

And thanks for the complement. You're very kind.

07-04-2007, 08:48 PM
That's America!

And thanks for the complement. You're very kind.

You're real pretty.

Now your turn!

LG
07-04-2007, 11:04 PM
I like Guyone's sense of humor. Though I disagree with most of what he has to say, he's made me laugh hard quite a few times.

-Quinn
I'll agree with that. I actually like guyone. After a massive argument we had, I think we discovered that we couldn't be mad at each other for long. He laughed at one of my jibes and I laughed at one of his jokes. I think he's okay after all.

guyone
07-05-2007, 05:56 AM
I never got mad at anyone on this board. It's better to vet your ideas on a board than let it get all bottled up and say something to someone you may regret. Besides it lets you evaluate the other side of the coin.

And what ever happened to 'Sticks & Stones'?

(fucking communists)

LG
07-05-2007, 06:41 AM
I never got mad at anyone on this board. It's better to vet your ideas on a board than let it get all bottled up and say something to someone you may regret. Besides it lets you evaluate the other side of the coin.

And what ever happened to 'Sticks & Stones'?

(fucking communists)

:what

And this is your reaction to me saying nice things about you? A nice "thank you, I think so too, LG" would have been so much simpler.

guyone
07-05-2007, 03:36 PM
The 'fucking communists' was a joke LG. Albeit a very crude, lower class, immoral, jack booted, neanderthal minded joke. For which I will punish myself severely now for it. I've got my testicles in a vice and I'm squeezing...OWWW...another slow turn of the handle..."Will you say that ever again?"...another slow quarter turn..."NO!"...I proclaim as the pain shoots through my body...but the pain is too much and I fall to the floor. In my last few minutes of life I take a blood drenched finger and scrawl on the floor:

"Forgive me LG - I will miss you!"

LG
07-05-2007, 04:05 PM
The 'fucking communists' was a joke LG. Albeit a very crude, lower class, immoral, jack booted, neanderthal minded joke. For which I will punish myself severely now for it. I've got my testicles in a vice and I'm squeezing...OWWW...another slow turn of the handle..."Will you say that ever again?"...another slow quarter turn..."NO!"...I proclaim as the pain shoots through my body...but the pain is too much and I fall to the floor. In my last few minutes of life I take a blood drenched finger and scrawl on the floor:

"Forgive me LG - I will miss you!"

Okay, I forgive you...

:lol:

By the way, I doubt that tearing off one's testicles would be enough to kill someone. Then again, I've never tried and don't intend to. :)

guyone
07-06-2007, 01:36 AM
I was being a little melodramatic.