PDA

View Full Version : Transesgendered Prisoners

62des
07-03-2007, 09:54 PM
I saw part of a documentary last night about transexuals that went to prison. They said that they were raped and everything by numerous guys. The guard and judge said "We put them in prison based on their genitalia". I agree with that part because it wouldn't be fair if they had a penis and went to a women's prison. After all you do the crime, you will do the time and they shouldn't get any special treatment because of their differences also said by on of the guards. That way a transexual couldn't rape a woman or anything of the sort, atleast with a penis. Now when they're in a mens prison, what's the difference between them and any other man in prison, besides the fact that they are a more sought target due to the womanly presence? Men get raped in prison also by other men. There's no difference. It's not like the man has a better chance of not getting raped, it all comes down to who's the stronger person in the situation. You know how the guys like to get a cellmate or something and call them "their bitch". I can't say that transgendered women should have a prison of their own because there may not be enough to make a prison just for them. They also said that they put the transgendered women in protective custody which put them on lockdown for 23 HOURS A DAY! That's not right but its the best they could do for their safety. But in my opinion they SHOULDN'T be treated special when in prison because that would make it unfair for other men and women that go to prison also fighting for their lives. Unless they made some kind of world-wide transgender prison I don't see any other solutions. What you think?

(NO FLAMING OTHERS FOR THEIR OPINIONS EITHER!)

crayons
07-03-2007, 10:13 PM
There was a documentary about something similar and they were supposedly passing out protection (condoms) in prisons to reduce the spread of STD's.

Some of the stuff my brothers told me when they did time is too graphic about Transgender females being locked in there.

i think i saw that one. was it called lockup or something like that? and it was on the news channel. one of the trannies on there said she was a hooker and thats why she was in and her case had been forgotten so she had spent quite some time in there. another guy (crossdresser) said he liked it because he got to suck cock all the time.

62des
07-03-2007, 10:22 PM
It actually surprises me how people that even get even 6 months in prison serve only 6 months! I mean, during that time somebody HAD to have done something to try you and you had to prove that you weren't a punk to avoid future dudes that might try again. Unisex you family member ever had to fight while in prison? Did he get extended time or just punishment like lockdown?

tsntx
07-03-2007, 10:22 PM
the power of the search function

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=22395

still on the front page too

tsluva
07-03-2007, 10:29 PM
the power of the search function

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=22395

still on the front page too

" Cruel and Unusual Punishment" :

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=22297&start=0

(Hara_Juku Tgirl was way ahead of the crowd and already on the
mission)

tsntx
07-03-2007, 10:38 PM
that may be tsluva but when i posted it was minutes b4 the program started and i didnt know the name of it... i actually did a search but it was so broad too many results came up so i posted a new thread... my thread was still on the front page... its not a big deal im just saying ;)

62des
07-04-2007, 12:09 AM
Well the title didn't seem like it was on the prison topic so I guess I overlooked it.

tsntx
07-04-2007, 12:24 AM
no worries but "ts tv show airs on "we" network tonight" shoulda helped. lol jk