PDA

View Full Version : The sexiest woman on Hung Angels......................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-03-2007, 06:57 AM
http://www.kegelmastereurope.com/images/woman_silhouette.jpg

http://www.bophoto.co.uk/images/silhouette%20woman%20300mm%20by%20230mm.jpg

http://www.philbearman.co.uk/gfx/themes/08-Valentines/BlowingKisses.jpg

lol, most of you will get this
some of you won't

The Truth
07-03-2007, 06:59 AM
I guess I am one of those who doesn't.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-03-2007, 07:17 AM
lol yeah happy Bday legs......................

the point is there is no sexiest/hottest/ or perfect woman on here.......... each woman is unique and every man (or woman) that comes on here looking at them has his or her unique tastes.

What you might like as far as a woman has quality wise or appearance wise might be totally gross to the next person, therefore it's impossible to label any woman as what was mentioned above.............

Realgirls4me
07-03-2007, 07:23 AM
Perfection is in the eye of the beholder. :)

tsntx
07-03-2007, 07:26 AM
lol and i was gonna say "one that doesnt speak and enjoys hiding in the shadows"

at least thats the impression ive gotten from the many comments men on here have made...

and just how many girls do you refer to as "legs" i no longer feel as important as i once did...

*contact deleted*

lmao

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-03-2007, 07:29 AM
lol, I have a new nick for you, why don't you pm me and find out what it is

tsntx
07-03-2007, 07:40 AM
oh i would... but i deleted all your contact info *as stated above* so youll have to txt or pm me

;) lol

drewpy
07-03-2007, 08:35 AM
tsntx is the sexiest women on this fourm

07-03-2007, 09:24 AM
tsntx

Not even because of looks, though she is pretty.

But because she seems to have her head on straight.

tsntx
07-03-2007, 09:40 AM

wow a member for over a year and your first post is to comment on me ...*positively* ...thnx babe -j

Balcanoid
07-03-2007, 11:41 AM
That`s becouse you ARE goodlooking but I see lightnings & thunders everytime you posts replies...how`s that fits in - I still don`t know... maybe you`re a modern beauty and a beast?

tsntx
07-03-2007, 01:10 PM

07-03-2007, 01:18 PM
tsntx. She's been ignoring me but I have faith. Me and her will talk one day. I want her. Just talk to me!

Balcanoid
07-03-2007, 08:32 PM

Sorry, my english is very limited...what is "..." ? Erased message, maybe?
Don`t do that...not nice...kiss

tsntx
07-03-2007, 09:13 PM
tsntx. She's been ignoring me but I have faith. Me and her will talk one day. I want her. Just talk to me!

whats there to talk about? i dont know you. i dont know what you look like. i dont know where you live... maybe if you want me youll do your part of introducing yourself like most ppl that flood my inbox but if youre not attractive, single, in my area or at least loaded and generous w/ your wealth i will continue to not talk to you... im not here for a bf or clients or fans... just to chat, so unless youre what im looking for... dont hold your breathe.... this msg goes to anyone hoping to strike gold w/ me.

*EDIT*

and further more do NOT msg me after all this crap including stupid, rude comments where they were NOT needed and expect to get on my good side... idiot.

To: tsntx
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:45 am
Subject: To Jen Quote message
That's my message "To Jen" You have grown mean over the course of this message board and I don't care!

if you dont care then why are you trying to talk to me, get at me, or w/e you wanna call it? why are you trying to call me out? why are you trying to talk to me? why are you following me from post to post just to say some snide comment??? until blackmagic is behind bars or 6ft under... STOP STALKING ME... hes already got that job covered... but thnx anyway!

ducktales
07-03-2007, 09:16 PM

whats there to talk about? i dont know. i dont know what you look like. i dont know where you live... maybe if you want me youll do your part of introducing yourself like most ppl that flood my inbox but if youre not attractive, single, in my area or at least loaded and generous w/ your wealth i will continue to not talk to you... im not here for a bf or clients or fans... just to chat, so unless youre what im looking for... dont hold your breathe.... this msg goes to anyone hoping to strike gold w/ me.

SHAAAAAAAAAAZAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM

07-03-2007, 09:49 PM

whats there to talk about? i dont know you. i dont know what you look like. i dont know where you live... maybe if you want me youll do your part of introducing yourself like most ppl that flood my inbox but if youre not attractive, single, in my area or at least loaded and generous w/ your wealth i will continue to not talk to you... im not here for a bf or clients or fans... just to chat, so unless youre what im looking for... dont hold your breathe.... this msg goes to anyone hoping to strike gold w/ me.

Well that's more like it! I want to come back with a good reply, but I have to go to work now. I'll come back later.

muhmuh
07-03-2007, 11:56 PM

just tell him youre liberal and hell be off your back in no time

tsntx
07-04-2007, 12:05 PM
*bump*
*EDIT*

and further more do NOT msg me after all this crap including stupid, rude comments where they were NOT needed and expect to get on my good side... idiot.

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:45 am
Subject: To Jen Quote message
That's my message "To Jen" You have grown mean over the course of this message board and I don't care!

if you dont care then why are you trying to talk to me, get at me, or w/e you wanna call it? why are you trying to call me out? why are you trying to talk to me? why are you following me from post to post just to say some snide comment??? until blackmagic is behind bars or 6ft under... STOP STALKING ME... hes already got that job covered... but thnx anyway!

tsntx
07-04-2007, 12:07 PM
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:00 am
Subject: It's clear now that you can have any men you want Quote message
Fuck. I dont want to flood your email box. I wish I could forget thinking about you.

what a ka-winky dink?!?! i wish you could forget me too!

Balcanoid
07-04-2007, 12:19 PM
I wish I could forget thinking about you.

At least, the man was spoke from the heart...I respect that.
I`ve got a thought on it:
If there`s a bulb shining in the dark - there`s a lot of bugs (I don`t want to say insects) flying around trying to get something from it...
Then if you`re that light, Jenn, what are we?
I don`t want to think about it in that manner...
it`s all thunders & lightnigs....thunders & lightings...but one they Sun will pop-up....we just have to wait...

dadadaddio
07-04-2007, 01:44 PM
In my opinion, that would be Nia Lee?

OnefortheAges
07-04-2007, 03:00 PM

I think this very thread has exploded that theory.

But thanks for playing.

goldtop
07-04-2007, 03:04 PM
tsntx

brutally honest too.

Dkg
07-04-2007, 03:16 PM
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:00 am
Subject: It's clear now that you can have any men you want Quote message
Fuck. I dont want to flood your email box. I wish I could forget thinking about you.

what a ka-winky dink?!?! i wish you could forget me too!

:lol: LMAO....damn...

Quinn
07-04-2007, 03:54 PM
This has turned into a far funnier thread than I would have ever guessed. Happy day :lol:

-Quinn

CORVETTEDUDE
07-04-2007, 04:17 PM
Forgive me if I have to disagree with all of you. This lady has it all, looks, intelligence, grace, imagination, wit, and abave all, integrity. Not that others don't possess the same qualities but, I feel her package is complete! Hara Juku T-Girl has always been steadfast and honest, as well as very attractive.

ossumpeiEIEIO
07-04-2007, 05:28 PM
I was going to say Jen 'tsntx' was the sexiest girl on this board before I started reading the posts. Seems like many of you have beaten me to it.

Beside being very pretty, she has a great attitude too.

A babe in every sense of the word.

Hot avatar pics too.

Balcanoid
07-04-2007, 06:58 PM
... This lady has it all, looks, intelligence, grace, imagination, wit, and abave all, integrity. Not that others don't possess the same qualities but, I feel her package is complete! Hara Juku T-Girl has always been steadfast and honest, as well as very attractive.

She`s at top10 at my HA list, but, for me it`s ungrateful to tell who`s No1.
BTW, HJTG seems to mix bussiness and pleasure...sometimes this could be dangerous ...

Balcanoid
07-04-2007, 07:00 PM
This has turned into a far funnier thread than I would have ever guessed....
Yeah, I laugh myself to death.... 8)

tsntx
07-04-2007, 09:29 PM
lol i think yall are missing the OP's point

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-06-2007, 06:07 AM
I was trying NOT to post after being pissed with other people's negativity about the chatroom thread. :evil: But Ive to acknowledge and thank a few people. ;)

... This lady has it all, looks, intelligence, grace, imagination, wit, and abave all, integrity. Not that others don't possess the same qualities but, I feel her package is complete! Hara Juku T-Girl has always been steadfast and honest, as well as very attractive.

Thanks CORVETTEDUDE. :oops:

BTW, HJTG seems to mix bussiness and pleasure...sometimes this could be dangerous ...

Thanks Balcanoid. But how is it dangerous to mix business and pleasure? Cant a girl have both? LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

CORVETTEDUDE
07-06-2007, 06:16 AM
I was trying NOT to post after being pissed with other people's negativity about the chatroom thread. :evil: But Ive to acknowledge and thank a few people. ;)

Thanks CORVETTEDUDE. :oops:

Thanks Balcanoid. But how is it dangerous to mix business and pleasure? Cant a girl have both? LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Not just a pleasure, but an honor, as well, Ma'am!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-06-2007, 09:48 AM
Thankyou CORVETTEDUDE. I dont really consider myself "competetive" with other tgirls. Ive always thought that beauty is always in the eye/s of the beholder/s..I believe every tgirl is unique like snowflakes (non are alike). Some are drop dead georgeous, others have an infectious personalities while some are oozing with intelligence. If a girl can have a little of this and a little of that then they're made! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

mbf
07-06-2007, 10:35 AM
well hard to decide and ANY decision would be unfair to some extent so....lets be Salomonic and say MOST chicks on here have unique qualities.

some more than others when it comes to sexyness (and yes, ladies mentioned in this thread would be included by almost anyone i think).

:)

bassman2546
07-06-2007, 11:05 AM
Thankyou CORVETTEDUDE. I dont really consider myself "competetive" with other tgirls. Ive always thought that beauty is always in the eye/s of the beholder/s..I believe every tgirl is unique like snowflakes (non are alike). Some are drop dead georgeous, others have an infectious personalities while some are oozing with intelligence. If a girl can have a little of this and a little of that then they're made! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Between Hara and tsntx, they have it all when it comes to personality and sense of humor. That goes a long way with me. They're beauty is a definite asset along with the other qualities for sure.

Balcanoid
07-06-2007, 11:10 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

If you`re emotional one it could be, I`ve forgot to add...
It looks like a razor edge to walk by if you consider yourself as that!
:wink:

CORVETTEDUDE
07-06-2007, 05:29 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

"HJT...I Love You!!!!!" Precisely my point, AND exactly what places you at the top of any intelligently and logically generated list. I'm not really a list person, but I was not going to let this thread continue without you having the recognition you truly deserve. I would proudly be and walk with you anywhere!!!

Corvettedude

Deepdarkfucker
07-06-2007, 05:59 PM
Allanah and Raquel are my dual pick