PDA

View Full Version : Why don't all TS get a Brazillian Butt

MR_Chip
07-02-2007, 04:18 PM
From my understanding and personal preference, the brazillian round ass is the nicest. And the Brazilian T-Girls with these looks great.

I'm guessing from looking at them they have lipo from their sides and stomach and the fat put into their butts to give them that really femine look.

Why don't t-girls from the US or Thailand get this done?

The Truth
07-02-2007, 05:30 PM
Making generalizations can get you in trouble. Mainly because they make you look like an asshole.

lealaurielle
07-02-2007, 05:50 PM
From my understanding and personal preference, the brazillian round ass is the nicest. And the Brazilian T-Girls with these looks great.

I'm guessing from looking at them they have lipo from their sides and stomach and the fat put into their butts to give them that really femine look.

Prolly some of the t-girls who decided not to do this Brazilian Butt thingy, felt happy, proud, comfy and satisfied with what they've already have. For example, am VERY happy with my own butt! (Opps! hehehe) Seriously, I have nothing to complaint and am very much satisfied with what I have, and most prolly I speak on behalf of other t-girls who have the same opinion regarding this Brazilian Butt.

PS: Owh but I dont mind looking at those hot Brazilian men's butts! :lol:

youcancallmeclaire
07-02-2007, 09:59 PM
Many of the Brazilian TSs (not all) sure seem to have their feminine looks down to perfection.

All the way down to the ripply cottage cheese thighs. :P

Jericho
07-02-2007, 11:05 PM

Horses for courses, dawg.
I like the asian girls just the way they are, thank you very much! :P

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-02-2007, 11:10 PM

OMG! LOL That was soo funny! :lol:

Be-dimpled thighs are just plain unattractive. :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

Alison Faraday
07-02-2007, 11:13 PM
Here! Have a picture of my fat arse.

HighRise818
07-02-2007, 11:47 PM
i LOVE a BIG FAT TRANNY ASS!!!

I LOVE THE BRAZILLIAN BUTT!!!

ASSSSS IMPLANTS YES!!!!

----------

i saw kim kardashian (paris hiltons best friend) got ass implants... wow she looks great... better than most big butted girls even!

tsntx
07-03-2007, 12:19 AM

bc most transexuals answer to a higher, far more valuable opinion than yours as to what looks good on their body... their own.

Ecstatic
07-03-2007, 01:39 AM
Many of the Brazilian TSs (not all) sure seem to have their feminine looks down to perfection.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Too funny! A little enhancement is one thing, but 20 lbs of silicone in the butt...no thanks. In 5 years, that's going to look very bad.

gepetto
07-03-2007, 01:50 AM
As a native brazilian I know quite well brazilian butts.
But I think it's a question of personal preference, so it can only be mentioned as a taste.
Some people prefer apples, other prefer oranges, or bananas , etc.
It's not a question to be judged .
Well this is only my modest opinion.
Regards.

alwaysforyou
07-03-2007, 04:40 AM
damn...tsntx is unbelievably attractive as well as having a great personality.... I am extremely jealous of her boyfriend.

whatsupwithat
07-03-2007, 04:49 AM
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Please, dear god, nooooooooo!!!!

:)

tsntx
07-03-2007, 06:12 AM
damn...tsntx is unbelievably attractive as well as having a great personality.... I am extremely jealous of her boyfriend.

single at the moment and actually really happy that way

Sacha
07-03-2007, 06:48 AM

I'll bet you're in the US of A ... you are, aren't you ....???

(not wanting to be too 'cocky' or presumptious .... but ...) Just my luck ... :-)

Never Mind ....

Maybe just as well ... you look awesome, nevertheless ... much kudos to you! And much Respect too

Sacha
07-03-2007, 07:00 AM

ooops ... in a previous post (i.e. the, erm, 'flaccid/hard' one) .... as part of the reply I gave - I said something to the effect of that I had not yet had the pleasure of seeing your face ... well, now that I have (thanks for the photo above) ... I can say that you are stunning ...

I'll bet, with your beauty, that you both have (and probably will in times to come) break many a heart ...

Beautiful

tsntx
07-03-2007, 07:45 AM
lol thnx

CORVETTEDUDE
07-04-2007, 03:12 AM
Personally...I don't like Brazilian "BIG" Butts or fat asses, on anybody!!!! Give me a set of cheeks that can crack walnuts!!!!

qeuqheeg222
07-04-2007, 07:55 AM
i luv me some ass but within certain reason..they got these braxton tgs down here in miami pumped with about 10lb silicon per ass cheek..i luv curves but some of this is ridiculous-but each one makes the decision to go that far..however,age and gravity can be a bitch for em...and remember them tranny years are like dog years 7 to 1...............