PDA

View Full Version : For the girls: Sexual Orientation

tgirlzoe
07-02-2007, 11:24 AM
I'm curious the breakdown of the sexual orientation of girls on here.

Traditional views (and the HSTS theory) have it that younger, more passable transsexuals are exclusively attracted to men. However, I have met a ton of bisexual and lesbian transsexuals online who are under 25. Most are dating other transsexuals. It's not just the late transitioners who are married with kids who turn out "lesbian", it seems it's all the rage these days. What do you think?

This is something like the Kinsey scale but I'm separating those who are interested in other tgirls from those who are interested in non-transsexual girls as well. Something is just different for me about other tgirls, perhaps it's the shared experiences and the intimacy arising from that, perhaps it's just my insatiable lust for cock ^_^.

I consider myself bisexual. I am primarily attracted to men but there are a small number of girls I'd get with (and have). This was true pre-transition as well when I was unsure if I was gay or bisexual (I considered myself Kinsey 5 or so). I have a tendency to sleep with my friends but then again, I'm just a horny Scorpio like that :twisted:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-02-2007, 09:56 PM
I voted the 1st option because As much as I can appreciate the beauty in a girl..I'm only attracted to men. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

youcancallmeclaire
07-02-2007, 10:28 PM
I'm pretty sure you already know what my answer was. :)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-02-2007, 10:36 PM
I'm pretty sure you already know what my answer was. :)

LOL :lol:

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

youcancallmeclaire
07-03-2007, 12:45 AM
More girls need to reply to this thread. :)

BrendaQG
07-03-2007, 01:07 AM
:popcorn

I voted for number 1.

AlySinclair
07-03-2007, 02:05 AM
Another vote for hanging out with the boys. ^^

emmatgirl
07-03-2007, 02:07 AM
i date boys and girls. sexually i definitely prefer men but girls are so cute and i love kissing girls.. tg's and ggs