PDA

View Full Version : What do girls want?

hondarobot
07-02-2007, 05:15 AM
Alright. This is a thread geared towards men understanding women. What the hell do women want from us guys (beyond the obvious)?

I think the major problem is that girls appreciate things printed in magazines (How To Drive Your Man Wild) and romance novels, and guess what? Guys don't read that stuff. We see the covers at the grocery store check-out line and think "what kinda crazy nonsense is that?".

Now to cover the basics:

Girls like to have good sex

Girls like to be provided for

I get that. Beyond that I am at a loss. I have definately tried to figure this out. The longest relationship I ever had was about two months, and I can't remember her name anymore. She was pretty hot, I think her name was Missy. Something like that.

Any input in regards to this would be appreciated. I'm honestly trying to understand this.

hondarobot
07-02-2007, 06:18 AM
Well, that post didn't really go anywhere. I've run out of ammunition.

Damn.

Odelay
07-02-2007, 06:48 AM
Don't really have a reply, but I do have a joke...

A guy buys this old house in the Boston area and spends a weekend cleaning out the attic of a lot of accumulated junk from previous tenants. When he picks up an old tarnished kerosene lamp, out pops a Genie!

The Genie says... "Sir, I grant you 1 wish!"

The guy replies... "I thought genies grant 3 wishes."

"Don't be a smartass. I'm not that type of genie."

The guy thinks for awhile and then replies... "Well, I've always wanted to go to Hawaii for 2 or 3 weeks. But the problem is that I have a mortal fear of flying. Plus, I get seasick beyond belief if I'm on a ship longer than about 10 minutes. So my wish is for a bridge to span from California to Hawaii so I can drive there."

The Genie gets visibly upset and says... "Are you kidding me? A bridge that long over an entire ocean? The engineering would be hugely difficult. The pylons to the ocean floor would be damn near impossible to build!"

The Genie pauses and then asks... "Surely there's something else you could wish for."

The guy pauses again and says... "Well, come to think of it, I've always wanted to understand women! Can you grant me that?"

The Genie becomes very businesslike and asks... "Would you like that bridge to be 2 lanes or 4 lanes?"

tgirlzoe
07-02-2007, 10:02 AM
okay, so i'm going to speak on behalf of women, which i guess presents its own problems but well, that's the website you're on, man. ^_^

first of all, the crap in cosmo, redbook, etc. is stuff that women think that men want. they want better relationships and better sex and more intimacy and somehow a new sexual position or toy will bring that. i guess sometimes with men it's like *sigh* "where do i begin?"

men are wonderful, amazing creatures but they have to be refined, trained if you will. a hunk of marble is not david and an adult male is not a man. if you're lucky, previous women he's been in relationship with have done something to help him out.

women, speaking in broad terms, want men who are mature but emotionally present, dominant but not abusive, protective but not jealous, self-confident but not conceited, stable but not boring, and a little bit dorky or quirky but not pathetic.

most women don't mind men being a bit more dominant in the relationship. it's what we are raised to expect. some women like equal power in the relationship and a few women like to be dominant over men. most men will naturally adopt a dominant role in the relationship, just as they have a dominant role in society. however, this sometimes needs to be encouraged and balance in this area is part of the "maturity" quality. men who are too dominant can be abusive but you don't want a man who treats you like your his mother.

it's understandable to a degree because men are raised with the only major female figure in their life as their mother. but we are not your mother. it is not our responsibility to clean up after you, cook for you, raise your children, etc. we can choose to do those things as a gift. there is a big difference between cooking for a man and having him expect you to cook for him. it's about respect.

the worst is when a woman has to work and then come home and take care of the household cleaning, cooking and childrearing. then men flop down in front of the tv or computer and complain about their hard day at work while women have to do that and then come home and take care of your sorry ass. that's bad.

so be a gentleman, not a jerk. take responsibility. women like men so be a man.

Jericho
07-02-2007, 01:26 PM
What the hell do women want from us guys (beyond the obvious)?

...If you ever figure that out, they'll change their mind! :?

[Dam, i hate this anti-flood measure. It'sa a pain in the arse when you want to edit something!] :)

hondarobot
07-02-2007, 02:15 PM
Good joke, Odelay.

Tgirlzoe, I made it to the "a hunk of marble is not David" part and stopped reading.

Jericho, you have provided the moral of the story.

:wink:

BlackAdder
07-02-2007, 03:22 PM
"The longest relationship I ever had was about two months, and I can't remember her name anymore. She was pretty hot, I think her name was Missy. Something like that"

wow...

chefmike
07-02-2007, 03:43 PM
"The longest relationship I ever had was about two months, and I can't remember her name anymore. She was pretty hot, I think her name was Missy. Something like that"

wow...

LMAO...I suspect that "Missy" was inflatable and must've sprung a leak... how tragic for tardbot...:P

hondarobot
07-02-2007, 04:25 PM

wow...

Yes, that is an accurate statement. Thank you for finding some reason behind re-posting it. I've seen your posts on here before, and I was always mildly curious what the hell the deal was with your avatar? If that's you, well, that's pretty gay. If it's not you, I guess I'm at a complete loss for any explanation. I'm just stating what I'm sure nearly everyone else is probably thinking.

Oh, and hi Chef Mike. Nice of you to attempt jumping on the band wagon again, loser. Try and make your future posts at least slightly amusing.

Odelay
07-02-2007, 04:34 PM
okay, so i'm going to speak on behalf of women, which i guess presents its own problems but well, that's the website you're on, man. ^_^

first of all, the crap in cosmo, redbook, etc. is stuff that women think that men want. they want better relationships and better sex and more intimacy and somehow a new sexual position or toy will bring that. i guess sometimes with men it's like *sigh* "where do i begin?"

men are wonderful, amazing creatures but they have to be refined, trained if you will. a hunk of marble is not david and an adult male is not a man. if you're lucky, previous women he's been in relationship with have done something to help him out.

women, speaking in broad terms, want men who are mature but emotionally present, dominant but not abusive, protective but not jealous, self-confident but not conceited, stable but not boring, and a little bit dorky or quirky but not pathetic.

most women don't mind men being a bit more dominant in the relationship. it's what we are raised to expect. some women like equal power in the relationship and a few women like to be dominant over men. most men will naturally adopt a dominant role in the relationship, just as they have a dominant role in society. however, this sometimes needs to be encouraged and balance in this area is part of the "maturity" quality. men who are too dominant can be abusive but you don't want a man who treats you like your his mother.

it's understandable to a degree because men are raised with the only major female figure in their life as their mother. but we are not your mother. it is not our responsibility to clean up after you, cook for you, raise your children, etc. we can choose to do those things as a gift. there is a big difference between cooking for a man and having him expect you to cook for him. it's about respect.

the worst is when a woman has to work and then come home and take care of the household cleaning, cooking and childrearing. then men flop down in front of the tv or computer and complain about their hard day at work while women have to do that and then come home and take care of your sorry ass. that's bad.

so be a gentleman, not a jerk. take responsibility. women like men so be a man.

Thanks tgirlzoe. This is actually helpful. I've been in several good relationships in my 40+ years but this is actually a pretty good summary. Back in my teen years I always figured my dorkiness was a liability but as an adult I have found that a few women actually like it.

lealaurielle
07-02-2007, 05:14 PM
I guess what most girls/ women want from men, is the fact/ point where men of today, needs to understand that women of today, are making a big statement for themselves. They are more dedicated in their lives, determined to go out, and prove to the world especially men, that women have courage deep down inside and the ability to stand up for what they truly believed in - and most of all, women are not trying, but these days they are doing their level best, making it a woman's world as well as a man's world. Yeap - equality, that's the point... :) Well, sorry if I dragged a bit but I guess I was just stating a my humble point of view regarding this matter... :)

hondarobot
07-02-2007, 05:35 PM
I guess what most girls/ women want from men, is the fact/ point where men of today, needs to understand that women of today, are making a big statement for themselves. They are more dedicated in their lives, determined to go out, and prove to the world especially men, that women have courage deep down inside and the ability to stand up for what they truly believed in - and most of all, women are not trying, but these days they are doing their level best, making it a woman's world as well as a man's world. Yeap - equality, that's the point... :) Well, sorry if I dragged a bit but I guess I was just stating a my humble point of view regarding this matter... :)

Well, that's a good point. Girls, certainly TS girls, do possess a great deal of courage and determination in order to find equal footing in the world. I suppose a lot of us guys take that for granted.

I guess the men/women issue isn't so much a puzzle that can't be solved, as it's just really fuckin hard to figure out. I imagine that's why we keep trying. Easy puzzles aren't interesting for very long.

lealaurielle
07-02-2007, 05:41 PM
Well, that's a good point. Girls, certainly TS girls, do possess a great deal of courage and determination in order to find equal footing in the world. I suppose a lot of us guys take that for granted.

I think, guys, they don't actually take things for granted - sometimes they just needed some encouragement to make things clearer, and as for this matter, sometimes, they know what they have to give to the girls/ women out there - but, like I said, they needed these girls/ women to tell them, let them know of what they really want in life... :) <- hope am making some senses out of all these. If not a lot, probably a little sense. Hiks! :lol:

hondarobot
07-02-2007, 05:56 PM
Very true. You know, I once rode a bus 3000 miles, into the desert, in the middle of August. That was crazy.

Oddly enough, that's just one chapter in what, I'm sure, will still be a very long story. But who doesn't like a good story?

:)

lealaurielle
07-02-2007, 05:58 PM
And congratulations Lea... YOU'RE LOST! Yes, am lost. Where were we on this subject? LOL!

hondarobot
07-02-2007, 06:34 PM
:P

Welcome to Hotel HA.

EdelweissFan
07-02-2007, 06:49 PM
Here is my sure fire solution to your problem:

Mostly girls just want to be listened to. At a rate, for a length of time, and with an intensity that most men find insufferable, if not incredible.

Ever see the classic parody of the bored psychotherapist in the movies or on tv who tells the patient, "go on ..." while he is napping or playing tic tac toe? That's what you need to do. You can let your mind drift and think about baseball, anal sex with a ts, what you would do with George W. Bush or Osama bin Laden if you had them in a room, whatever. Just keep saying, "really, and then what happened?" or "how did you feel?" You might actually be interested, but it's not really necessary. Just keep going. DO NOT TALK ABOUT YOURSELF -- something most men seem bizarrely unable to refrain from doing -- but just keep asking her about her feelings, her life, her mother, etc.

Just keep nodding and asking for more. DO NOT take issue with what she is saying, no matter how frivolous, flakey or downright idiotic. THIS IS NOT A DEBATE, but a bonding experience, so no matter how flakey what she is saying seems, let it pass. Women talk to each other in a way that has nothing to do with the substance of what is being said. Agreeing -- and thereby establishing a bond -- is more important that factual truth or relevance.

As for Zoe's advice, that is more about what to do in a relationship, than how to actually hook up in a meaningful way.

One more thing. Most modern girls do not want to be "taken care of" as you seem to think. They want to take care of themselves and be independent. They do, however, want you to provide certain things ON A SYMBOLIC LEVEL, not an actual material level. So when you buy a girl a nice fancy dinner, you are symbolically providing for her. It does not mean that she wants you to provide food for her; it does not mean she wants you to buy her a sack of rice or pay her rent. If she does, you have the wrong girl.

TomSelis
07-02-2007, 06:52 PM
Don't worry about "what women want" worry about what you want and everything will fall into place.

hondarobot
07-02-2007, 07:03 PM
OK, that's a good point. I'm referencing Edelweiss, not Tom. Things on the grand scale don't just "fall into place".

I've based my entire life on luck, and it's been great. The point is, unfortunately, that at some point working towards an objective has to be done.

I'm lazy, I know that, that's something that needs to be corrected. There really isn't a debate here.

TsVanessa69
07-02-2007, 07:27 PM
I just want men to treat me normal. Not just only talk to me when they want sex. Stop seeing me as a "shemale" and see me as a woman. Show me a little more respect

hondarobot
07-02-2007, 07:37 PM
Heh. That's kinda the problem. Every girl here is treated with respect, then they flip out when us guys don't appreciate you as sex objects.

Which is what you don't want, but you do, and blah blah blaah.

You know it, it's not like it's a big secret.

:P

TomSelis
07-02-2007, 07:42 PM
OK, that's a good point. I'm referencing Edelweiss, not Tom. Things on the grand scale don't just "fall into place".

I've based my entire life on luck, and it's been great. The point is, unfortunately, that at some point working towards an objective has to be done.

I'm lazy, I know that, that's something that needs to be corrected. There really isn't a debate here.

I'm trying to help you out. The objective first is YOU....but oh well.

lealaurielle
07-02-2007, 07:45 PM
But I tot not all HungAngels, Trannys, Tgirls, Shemales, Transsexuals and Ladyboys wants to be looked upon as the symbol of sex? I mean, not all of these people decided to be what they are right now, just to gives za menz za pleasure, ya? Hehehe just another one of my "not so important" comment on this issue. Although I must say, once ppl claim u to be as "A sex Goddess" or a "Sex Symbol" - it is very, erm, i mean, if I were to be given either one of those two titles, I would be like, erm, die with a big smile on my face? LOL!

hondarobot
07-02-2007, 07:49 PM
I will engage in normal conversation with any person on this forum.

Start the thread.

lealaurielle
07-02-2007, 07:55 PM
Hurmmmm... are we all cool in here? Boys... boys... (or girls as for that matter... heheh) Lets not fight... no no no... :)

hondarobot
07-02-2007, 07:57 PM
Hurmmmm... are we all cool in here? Boys... boys... (or girls as for that matter... heheh) Lets not fight... no no no... :).

We fight all the time. Heh. What ya gonna do?

lealaurielle
07-02-2007, 08:00 PM
Hurmmmm... are we all cool in here? Boys... boys... (or girls as for that matter... heheh) Lets not fight... no no no... :).

We fight all the time. Heh. What ya gonna do?

On your mark - get set - RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNN!!!! *that's what I will do. Run! I was advised by my personal doctor, that i should not engage myself in any situation concerning fighting and having things flying right in front of my nose. It will prolly destroy the au-natural of my face, the delicateness and all... LOL!!! (There goes my social life - HAHAHAH!)

hondarobot
07-02-2007, 08:05 PM
Fair enough. I suppose we don't wan't anything flying in front of that pretty little nose.

And that's not flirting. I'm just saying.

lealaurielle
07-02-2007, 08:07 PM
Fair enough. I suppose we don't wan't anything flying in front of that pretty little nose.

Point taken sire... :)

hondarobot
07-02-2007, 08:16 PM

Point taken sire... :)

Point given.

tgirlzoe
07-02-2007, 08:19 PM
I just want men to treat me normal. Not just only talk to me when they want sex. Stop seeing me as a "shemale" and see me as a woman. Show me a little more respect

except most guys don't respect women, trans or not :cry:

lealaurielle
07-02-2007, 08:21 PM
Miss Lea, as a woman, what do you want from your man?

Lea: Thank you for the question. Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and to all the judges. As a woman, living in this 21st century, what I want from my man, would be, the understanding, when it comes to love, relationship and thus leading to commitment. I want him to know that love is a very sacred thing and I want him to know that an everlasting commitment is very important. Thank you... ;)

lealaurielle
07-02-2007, 08:25 PM

But there are men who respects women, trans or not. But I guess you dont get to see/ meet this type of guys like, everyday, right? :) But once found, I guess, ahhhhhhhhh "And they lived happily ever after..." Hehehehe

hondarobot
07-02-2007, 08:31 PM
Yeah, it is one of those things. It's complicated, but that's what it is.

lealaurielle
07-02-2007, 08:33 PM
Complicated - its part of the human nature, part of life... :)

hondarobot
07-02-2007, 08:36 PM

I'm . . . Actually I'm not going to say anything. Blabbing away on this forum is not what I'm suppose to be doing. I am in love with a girl, and that does mean something to me.

domme
07-02-2007, 08:37 PM
Ok lemme end this discussion once and for all:

Girls want a power-cock.

lealaurielle
07-02-2007, 08:41 PM

I'm . . . Actually I'm not going to say anything. Blabbing away on this forum is not what I'm suppose to be doing. I am in love with a girl, and that does mean something to me.

Congratulations - I'm sure whoever she is, she must be a very lucky girl, to have a very determined man like you who knows what he wants and willing to prove and do whatever it takes to have his stand noticed. :)

lealaurielle
07-02-2007, 08:42 PM
Ok lemme end this discussion once and for all:

Girls want a power-cock.

You'll be VERY surprised to find out that not all girls wants that u know... ;)

Sometimes size/ power dicky/ cock doesn't matter that much. It's the performance that counts... Hiks!

hondarobot
07-02-2007, 08:51 PM

Congratulations - I'm sure whoever she is, she must be a very lucky girl, to have a very determined man like you who knows what he wants and willing to prove and do whatever it takes to have his stand noticed. :)

She's not lucky. She's just a beautiful girl.

lealaurielle
07-02-2007, 08:58 PM
*Speechless* Hiks!

Some would say being beautiful is also considered as lucky. Not all girls born in this world with a pretty face, beautifully shaped body, with a pleasant personality to go along with it - makes it into a complete package. Some had to 'alter' things to have that package. So I would still go for 'Lucky'... :)

*Just another one of my humble opinion. Discard should u disagree... hiks!

hondarobot
07-02-2007, 09:27 PM
And you seem like a very cool girl.

For the record, I am not talking to anyone beyond this forum. No PM's, nothing. I could, but I don't.

:?

lealaurielle
07-02-2007, 09:31 PM
Owh but I think am just a boy in a dress - hiks

it's 3.15AM here in Malaysia - time to zzz. Nite² all!

Tail Gunner
07-02-2007, 09:36 PM
Hmmm.. just a boy in a dress, I would have to say you are quite stunning and there is much more to it than that.

hondarobot
07-02-2007, 09:41 PM
OK, well, you seem pretty cool. Don't go invisible on us.

Malaysia? That's interesting.

lealaurielle
07-02-2007, 10:28 PM
Hmmm.. just a boy in a dress, I would have to say you are quite stunning and there is much more to it than that.

Theres nothing much to it except for couple of wigs, false eye lashes, a good make up set, and a complete transformation set i.e bra, dress, skirts and stuffs... :) Isn't it amazing how 'transformation' works? :) :wink:

lealaurielle
07-02-2007, 10:30 PM
OK, well, you seem pretty cool. Don't go invisible on us.

Malaysia? That's interesting.

Well - don't think I will go invisible on u guys; prolly after 4 days I joined, maybe I'll disappear? HAHAH kidding. Am off now - its 4.15am - dang! Just finished updating my blog. NOW I can go to bed.

Malaysia - the window to Asia - interesting? You bet...

Nite peeps! catch u guys all again prolly tomorrow or so. Daaa... -n-

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-02-2007, 10:35 PM
What do girls want?

1. Love (monogamy)
2. Security (financial stability/living well)
3. Great sex (guys with no Gag reflex) lol

I think that sums it up. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

tgirlzoe
07-02-2007, 10:41 PM

But there are men who respects women, trans or not. But I guess you dont get to see/ meet this type of guys like, everyday, right? :) But once found, I guess, ahhhhhhhhh "And they lived happily ever after..." Hehehehe

My point was that one usually either respects other people or they don't. Asking a disrespectful guy to "treat me like a woman" doesn't mean much because the guy probably wouldn't respect non-trans women either! Nor do they even respect other men, they are just self-absorbed losers. Avoid guys like that.

I have met, befriended and dated wonderful men. But I'm not married yet so I guess I haven't found the right one :-) But basic human respect is important whether you're in a business setting, a relationship, a friendship, a client-escort situation, or just on the street. It matters a lot in life.

Jericho
07-02-2007, 11:10 PM
but, like I said, they needed these girls/ women to tell them, let them know of what they really want in life... :) <- hope am making some senses out of all these. If not a lot, probably a little sense. Hiks! :lol:

OMG....I think i'm in love! :P
That's it...Really..We're not kidding, we don't know...Just tell us!

Odelay
07-03-2007, 02:26 AM
What do girls want?

Well, in that case, I hope you're not too big. Otherwise, I'm not promising anything. ;)

TsVanessa69
07-03-2007, 02:44 AM

Yep guess you are right about that.
Ok a guy who will wine and dine me.
Romance me
Enjoy my company as a human being, not a sex object

hondarobot
07-03-2007, 03:11 AM
What do girls want?

1. Love (monogamy)
2. Security (financial stability/living well)

I think that sums it up. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

"No Gag reflex" . . . Heh. I'm not fighting with you tonight, babe.

:P (that was pretty funny, though)

lealaurielle
07-03-2007, 09:53 AM
but, like I said, they needed these girls/ women to tell them, let them know of what they really want in life... :) <- hope am making some senses out of all these. If not a lot, probably a little sense. Hiks! :lol:

OMG....I think i'm in love! :P
That's it...Really..We're not kidding, we don't know...Just tell us!

:lol: :lol: :wink: