PDA

View Full Version : Girls who use phony photos on ads

Chuck
07-02-2007, 01:01 AM
Are some of us guys really that lame that we would respond to an ad, find out it's not the girl in the photo and still pay to play? Just curious. I was looking through eros (just for the fun of it) and found a photo of a little known model who I know is not a TS. What do guys do when she opens the door and he finds out that he has been bamboozled?

Jericho
07-02-2007, 02:11 AM
I suppose it depends on how horny you are! :P

Chuck
07-02-2007, 02:44 AM
I suppose it depends on how horny you are! :P

Can't be that horny. Save your money and try another ad. What is she going to do? Have you arrested?

JANIRA
07-02-2007, 07:36 AM
The sad thing is there are guys who fall into that trap over & over again.......crazy.

The Truth
07-02-2007, 07:40 AM
Like Jericho said, it depends how horny you are. If the girl is fuckable, hell why not. If she looks like Chuck Norris, hell no! Run like a mothefucker.

lealaurielle
07-02-2007, 05:20 PM
I have personally gone thru this problem - someone actually used most of my photos and claimed to men on myspace that she's the real Lea and am the phony fake one. It was like, a war of destruction. It was like, a stolen identity - right? It was one of the lamest experience as I actually fought for my rights, for my stolen identity. And immediately after she gave up with the photos and informations (all of them were mine, claimed to be hers) and all, I tot she stopped there and then. Nope - she went on. This time, its THE NAME. But after like 3 months of cursing and what not, her profile ended up as -DELETED- LOL!!!

I think these ppl who uses other ppl's photos, profiles, informations and all - they should be very ashamed of themselves!!! :)

Azanti
07-02-2007, 05:38 PM
Lea - agreed. You could have always posed as a client, gone to see her and beat the s@@t out of her.

lealaurielle
07-02-2007, 05:44 PM
Lea - agreed. You could have always posed as a client, gone to see her and beat the s@@t out of her.

And show the masculine side of moi? LOL never. Heheh I would probably pull her hair/ wig, whatever she got on her head, and start slapping her silly spastic face. But I guess she deserves more than that, and so am not the person who can actually give 'em to her. So I let some other victims do that. Hiks! ;)

guesswho
07-04-2007, 06:51 PM
Like Jericho said, it depends how horny you are. If the girl is fuckable, hell why not. If she looks like Chuck Norris, hell no! Run like a mothefucker.

lol

CORVETTEDUDE
07-05-2007, 05:12 AM
Please....Say it ain't so!!!!! Somebody would actually do that!!! I just can't believe anyone would be that dishonest!!! This is extremely shocking....I may have to re-evaluate my existence. Hell, has anybody got a gun???? :cry

tsntx
07-05-2007, 05:31 AM
I have personally gone thru this problem - someone actually used most of my photos and claimed to men on myspace that she's the real Lea and am the phony fake one. It was like, a war of destruction. It was like, a stolen identity - right? It was one of the lamest experience as I actually fought for my rights, for my stolen identity. And immediately after she gave up with the photos and informations (all of them were mine, claimed to be hers) and all, I tot she stopped there and then. Nope - she went on. This time, its THE NAME. But after like 3 months of cursing and what not, her profile ended up as -DELETED- LOL!!!

I think these ppl who uses other ppl's photos, profiles, informations and all - they should be very ashamed of themselves!!! :)
http://myspace.com/jenniferjustice

add me and read my blog on how to stop this kind of abuse on myspace immeidately... ;)

tsntx
07-05-2007, 05:33 AM
idk... what i dont get are the reviews/ stories i read all the time where the guys show up and its not the girl but they still talk about paying full price and getting their nut off... thats just crazy to me... y wouldnt you say no, leave, and then use the money to get a REAL much better looking girl? sure ure not going to get laid right then and there... but in the long run you just pay double bc you pay the fake chick, regret it, and then go find a real chick and pay for her as well.

lealaurielle
07-05-2007, 10:41 AM

http://myspace.com/jenniferjustice

add me and read my blog on how to stop this kind of abuse on myspace immeidately... ;)

Gee - thanks! :) Will check out ur blog about this matter. Thanks again! :)