PDA

View Full Version : Is it a crime to be single?

arnie666
07-02-2007, 12:34 AM
I go to this chinese and the manager is a woman who I know. She is like my mums age and kind of acts a bit like a 'mum' to be honest. Me and my m8's often go in there for a slap up meal and that because the foods is so bloody good.She treats us all really well and often lets us stay well after closing time for drinks :D

Anyway chinese is my favourite food and every sunday night unless Iam needed at work I get a takeaway. This woman tends to talk to me more than the others because Iam in there more than the others. And about a month ago she asked if I had a girlfriend. I said no (I in fact pick up girls in clubs and sneak them back to the block to fuck ) but as she is a sweet lady I said the negative which is kind of true anyway.

Since then she has been trying to set me up with all the bloody waitress's in her restaurant. And it is getting embarrassing. E'g tonight cute girl about eighteen , nineteen takes my order manager comes out

'Guess how old he is' (manager)
Dunno twenty?'(girl)

''He's twenty three looks younger doesn't he.'(manager)
'Tell her what you do for a living'
I tell her.
'wow okay' (girl)
'He regular action man, I leave you two to talk, get to know each other maybe you go out have drinks you come here for meal :P '

WTF :shock: . Girl embarrassed , me lost for words. And we talk about the shit weather unitl I get my order. This has happened FIVE times now with different girls.Just thought I'd share.

mp.rodriguez21
07-02-2007, 01:33 AM
good story (sarcasm)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-02-2007, 01:34 AM
take a really hot chick in there with you next time, have her hug up on you like you just gave her a 4 karat ring or a really good pussy beating

problem solved

07-03-2007, 09:36 AM
take a really hot chick in there with you next time, have her hug up on you like you just gave her a 4 karat ring or a really good pussy beating

problem solved

LMAO. That was genius!

Recently single and thank god for that. Tell that old bag to fuck off and that you're not done banging chicks. Jesus H! She ain't even your mom and you have to use a stick to keep her off your back.