PDA

View Full Version : They post then they log off for a week..................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-01-2007, 10:32 PM
Any of you fellas notice that with the exception of possibly 5 chicks most of the women that 'start' threads here in Gen. Disc. post a thread then they disappear while you fill it up with 4+ pages of replies?!? LOL

fhsjazztrumpet2
07-01-2007, 10:34 PM
Indeed, I do notice this.

whatsupwithat
07-01-2007, 10:34 PM
I think I know exactly what very recent thread you're talking about.

And, of course, I posted a reply in it.

CORVETTEDUDE
07-01-2007, 10:35 PM
Thay must be very busy ladies!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-01-2007, 10:43 PM
lol, they ain't busy........................scratch that, lol

Alchemist
07-01-2007, 11:55 PM
Notice it all the time. :lol:

hondarobot
07-02-2007, 12:22 AM
The girls play mind games. TS girls don't like guys who have no problem with them being TS, because, ya know, that means we're kinda "gay", or something.

It's a very easy concept to understand, but it's also impossible to deal with.

TS girls are also afraid at some point we will call them "Klinger", I would imagine. It's a puzzle that can't be solved, I guess.

:roll:

Ecstatic
07-02-2007, 01:19 AM
Yep, I've noticed that very phenom, JW.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-02-2007, 01:24 AM
Eyy, I do that..sometimes! LOL But I work two jobs JWBL. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

youcancallmeclaire
07-02-2007, 01:58 AM
I reply!! And I work too. So maybe I have like 50 pm's that I haven't answered yet. But you can only think up so many creative replies to "hey cutie wanna get to know eachother lol".

hondarobot
07-02-2007, 02:00 AM
Eyy, I do that..sometimes! LOL But I work two jobs JWBL. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

That's bullshit, Hara.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-02-2007, 02:05 AM
What is bullshit Honda? Working 2 jobs, running my own forum, having myspace, xpeeps (answering loads of PM's) and having a life outside these online site Bullshit? Get the fuck out! :evil:

LOL :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
07-02-2007, 02:19 AM
go hara!

hondarobot
07-02-2007, 02:23 AM
I don't think I will "get the fuck out". I'm going to keep checking back until this question gets answered.

TS girls play mind games. The mind games reinforce a fantasy lifestyle. That sort of thing eventually collapses. It's common sense.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-02-2007, 02:38 AM
I don't think I will "get the fuck out". I'm going to keep checking back until this question gets answered.

TS girls play mind games. The mind games reinforce a fantasy lifestyle. That sort of thing eventually collapses. It's common sense.

Well then dont quote what Ive said and make it appear I'm the one who plays mind games. LOL I was replying and talking for myself. Im far from your supposed "impression" Honda. What you see with me is what you get. And yes, Ill post at my own convinience (even if that takes a few days or a week)! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Quinn
07-02-2007, 02:41 AM
LOL... I see nothing!

http://barracks.4t.com/Schultz.jpg

-Quinn

hondarobot
07-02-2007, 02:43 AM
Fair enough. I'm dropping the subject. For the record, I did not post that Hara was playing mind games, and I don't have any information if she is or isn't, so there ya go.

:wink:

hondarobot
07-02-2007, 03:17 AM
Alright, I'm bringing this topic up once again, in a round about way.

Girls do play mind games. The problem with this is that most of us guys are basically pretty damn stupid. We don't understand what the hell your doing or why your doing it. We just dont.

That's the truth. That's all I have to say on the subject.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-02-2007, 03:21 AM
LOL But Honda..Arent GG's the same? :lol: Dont you agree? ;)

Which angel did you want to reply to your post anyways? LOL You could be more direct if you wish! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

hondarobot
07-02-2007, 03:24 AM
Heh. All girls are goofy. I guess that's never going to change.

Dkg
07-02-2007, 04:58 AM
Alright, I'm bringing this topic up once again, in a round about way.

Girls do play mind games. The problem with this is that most of us guys are basically pretty damn stupid. We don't understand what the hell your doing or why your doing it. We just dont.

That's the truth. That's all I have to say on the subject.

yes, all women are crazy. It's no secret. I usually just blame PMS but with the girls here, well....I'm not sure what it is.

Still love'em tho

TomSelis
07-02-2007, 04:48 PM
Most of those "posts" have a plug in them.

lealaurielle
07-02-2007, 05:46 PM
Any of you fellas notice that with the exception of possibly 5 chicks most of the women that 'start' threads here in Gen. Disc. post a thread then they disappear while you fill it up with 4+ pages of replies?!? LOL

Probably the topics they posted were a bit boring or probably they just don't really know how to continue the thread and make it interesting? ;)