PDA

View Full Version : Need Yall's Help with a TS Actresses screename

BigBootyBoy
07-01-2007, 04:45 PM
in the first vid she is sitting to his right and has a tattoo on her right bicep....and in the 2nd video she is the one getting sucked off. I know her name she uses amongst associates but I am looking for the scree name. And if anyone knows where I can find more of her can u link me up please.

Odelay
07-01-2007, 08:03 PM
If you go to the white ghetto website, ie whiteghetto.com, then select "Filthy Shemale Sluts" from the "Series" menu, you can get a scene description of the shorts you posted. On the description it lists: Britney, Dayna, Lauryn Taylor. The TS you're interested in is definitely not Dayna as she is the blonde one and sometimes goes by Nikki. The other one you're not interested in sometimes goes by Destiny but I hadn't heard that she goes by either of the other 2 names.

So anyway... Britney or Lauryn Taylor is a good start in hunting down her screen name.

Not sure if you have the full scene of the clips you provided, but I found the full scene to be really hot. A birthday present for the guy with bleached blonde hair that includes cake and the 3 "girls". Nice setup and great sex.

fhsjazztrumpet2
07-01-2007, 11:04 PM
Very scientific approach.