?????????????????????????

Jericho
07-01-2007, 04:27 PM

A bevy of Thai beauties and a bucket of baby oil! :P

Though, in fairness, that comes to mind often! :lol:

hondarobot
07-01-2007, 04:28 PM
There are several things involved in what most people generally consider good sex. It's usually about control/submission. It's a physical power exchange with strings attached.

When you really think about it, most sex is basically competative masturbation. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I suppose, if that's what a person is interested in.

I can make a girl cum just by talking to her. Heh. Works for me.

8)

TJT
07-02-2007, 05:13 AM
Ten seconds of thrusting followed by a nice long nap.

ILuvGurls
07-02-2007, 05:22 AM

A bevy of Thai beauties and a bucket of baby oil! :P

Though, in fairness, that comes to mind often! :lol:

ditto

CrazyAboutTGirls
07-02-2007, 09:51 PM
zip, zip.....urrrrrhhhh......zzzzzzzzzzzz

lealaurielle
07-02-2007, 10:25 PM
What comes to what? My mind? Erm - good sex... what comes to my mind. An enjoyable, less painful and of course, satisfying intimate moments with the ones you like doing it, not just for the sake of doing it. :)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-02-2007, 10:27 PM
I need a cigarette! :P Then ask my girlfriends to DISHHHH it all out! Haha :lol:

Hmm..really?

Oh you did not?!?

OMG, you didnt

Was he?!? Oh my

Uhuh, Uhuh

NOoo...

LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

BeardedOne
07-02-2007, 11:08 PM
For me the thought of "Good Sex" is a sweet memory of ancient history.

*Sigh*

:(

emmatgirl
07-03-2007, 12:44 AM
honestly, when i think of good sex i picture myself on top riding him face to face.... its my fav by far

Ecstatic
07-03-2007, 01:43 AM
honestly, when i think of good sex i picture myself on top riding him face to face.... its my fav by far
That's one of my favorite positions, too! Whether she's in me or I'm in her, I love having her ride on top.

But good sex is a collusion of skill and chemistry: knowing how to excite your partner, and feeling connected--not necessarily in love, though that of course adds so much more to the experience--that's what does it for me.

emmatgirl
07-03-2007, 01:54 AM
right...

i mean, ideally its the fusion of emotional and physical pleasure.

this is really strange but when i was 19 i was kinda 69'ing my boyfriend and he wasn't really touching me at all (maybe my butt). anyways, like 5-10 minutes into it i got incredibly euphoric, i felt like i was on drugs, it was probably the most pleasurable experiences of my life even though i wasn't receiving any direct physical stimulation.

07-03-2007, 09:28 AM
Sex in which she actually participates and doesn't just lay there like pork chops.

mbf
07-03-2007, 01:27 PM
what comes to my mind??

that anybody else havin it but me!!! :cry:

arnie666
07-03-2007, 02:54 PM
If when I tell her to make me beans on toast in the morning she agrees :D

Seriously though when your eyes meet over a crowded place such as a nightclub and you can feel the tension. She might even act a bit hostile and indifferent to you when you go and speak to her. You give her a bit of banter ... and she softens and lowers the bitch shield which she puts up even though she fancies you she just doesn't want to seem easy.

She takes you home and your already ripping at each others clothes on the stairs up to her student flat. You burst into her bedroom throw her onto the mattress and she is scratching your back like two cats fighting in the mating season.Her flatmates are banging on the walls telling you to keep it down as they have nine o clock lectures but neither of you care as you are both selfish cunts. You do every position that night she even lets you have her arse.

In the morning she is like a tamed animal and makes you beans on toast. You then leave and never see her again.

justatransgirl
07-04-2007, 10:26 AM
When I can be on the bottom with a man who has a fist full of dollars... no make that 100 dollar bills...

Otherwise "good sex" = me and my hand - if you want something done right you gotta do it yourself...

Giggle,
TS Jamie

07-04-2007, 10:34 AM
When I can be on the bottom with a man who has a fist full of dollars... no make that 100 dollar bills...

Otherwise "good sex" = me and my hand - if you want something done right you gotta do it yourself...

Giggle,
TS Jamie

It's obvious you've never been with a nigga like me.