PDA

View Full Version : Interesting H.A change

Harrys Boy
07-01-2007, 12:53 PM
There is a very interesting change I've noticed this morning on the website in how you can preview posts just by moving your mouse cursor, is this a update or is my PC just acting strange?

LG
07-01-2007, 10:38 PM
There is a very interesting change I've noticed this morning on the website in how you can preview posts just by moving your mouse cursor, is this a update or is my PC just acting strange?

I noticed that too. It's incredible... Cool, actually... I suppose it's okay...Bit fiddly... In fact, it's annoying...Actually, pisses the fuck out of me...

Oh hell, I can't decide if I like it or not. I guess I'll have to get used to it.

fhsjazztrumpet2
07-01-2007, 10:41 PM
Good for some posts, not so much for others.

CORVETTEDUDE
07-01-2007, 10:46 PM
I niether for nor against it. I don't have a need, and I don't see the purpose.

NYCe
07-01-2007, 10:46 PM
Nobody reads the stickies. :(

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-01-2007, 10:51 PM
if only we had this technology at the parties, a preview of reviews and the percentage either good or bad hovering over each chicks head, guys would be in heaven

muhmuh
07-01-2007, 11:02 PM
Nobody reads the stickies. :(

i think the problem with the stickies is that theyre in a seperate box outside of the normal forum bit

to the feature itself ... i browse threads by marking them with my mouse so its rather annoying for me
any way to turn it off in the user cp (other than disabling js entirely ?)

NYCe
07-01-2007, 11:07 PM
The stickies used to be part of the normal forum and people complained that they blended in.

As of now there's no way to turn off the previewing via the user cp. It's just a beta test anyway, we might not keep it.

Harrys Boy
07-01-2007, 11:13 PM
Im sorry i didnt read the sticky in the first place and i actually tried to delete this thread but i couldn't, I always tend to pass the stickies by especially in the morning.

Dkg
07-01-2007, 11:18 PM
Good for some posts, not so much for others.

I'm going to love it when someone walks by and sees a quick popup of a butt naked transsexual on the computer screen. Wonder how I'll have to explain that one...

Harrys Boy
07-01-2007, 11:20 PM
Actually I've just remembered a good reason for this feature to be turned off and that is because of those picture posts that are so grim they carry a warning, i try to avoid them but this is a way that will catch me out. A certain pic of a guy after sex with a horse sticks in my memory and has probably scarred me for life!