PDA

View Full Version : DOJ: Fingerprinting..Do you have any criminal History?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-01-2007, 08:21 AM
Fingerprinting requirements are based on state requirements related to the personal safety of children, money or firearms, and not heightened post-9/11 security concerns.

Criminal history records

A criminal history record describes any arrests and subsequent dispositions attributable to an individual. Complete, accurate, and immediately accessible records enable States to:

* immediately identify individuals with prior criminal records in any State
* more effectively identify felons and others prohibited from firearm purchases
* check backgrounds of persons responsible for child, elder and disabled care
* identify individuals who have a history of domestic violence or stalking
* make informed decisions relating to pretrial release and detention of offenders, prosecutions of career criminals and appropriate correctional confinement
* conduct background checks to protect public safety and national security

Criminal records are maintained by each State in a central repository. To facilitate the interstate exchange of criminal history records, the FBI maintains the Interstate Identification Index (III) which is an “index-pointer” system to records of persons arrested for felonies or serious misdemeanors under State or Federal law.

On December 31, 2003

* Over 71 million criminal history records were in the criminal history files of the State criminal history repositories. (An individual offender may have records in several States.)

* Ninety-four percent of the criminal history records maintained by the State criminal history repositories were automated. Approximately 4.1 million records, or 5.7%, were not automated.

* All of the reporting States, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia had automated at least some records in either the criminal history record file or the master name index.

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/3barchart.gif

Have you ever been fingerprinted (for a job, an arrest or what not)? ;)

SOURCE: http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crs.htm

~Kisses.

HTG

qeuqheeg222
07-01-2007, 08:27 AM
i got me a trumped up lewd conduct charge several years ago in new orleans but it got dismissed;however, i did get fingerprinted....now i know to wash my hands with acid or amonnia to get rid of my fingerprints before i commit a crime....

marissaazts
07-01-2007, 08:30 AM
so clean i squeak when i walk
i have been fingerrinted many times in my past

in fact john magaw former atf honcho has crawled so far up my ass in the past he came out my mouth lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-01-2007, 08:43 AM
LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HT

Oli
07-01-2007, 08:44 AM
Not only does the DoD have my fingerprints, they have my DNA which, although they said they wouldn't, I'm quite sure they've shared with the DOJ for their database.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-01-2007, 09:52 AM
LOL So you're saying that they could clone you Oli? Hehe..:lol:

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

mbf
07-01-2007, 01:30 PM
not that i am aware of

but i am paranoid and highly suspicious of any activity of the government, who knows??

i wouldnt even give them a DNA sample in case there was a sex-crime and several hundreds of men provided them with their samples on a volunteer basis.

i say its the governments job to prove people are guilty, not like it has become within the last couple of years where u could come to the conclusion by now the government considerrs EVERY citizen a potential criminal/terrorist (hence those pointless fingerprints/biometrics bullshit going on these days-)-

and to those who say: hey u didnt do anything so why be afraid of giving them ur data? haha, its not YOU who decides what is considered a crime or danger, its THEM.

just look back in history, when in extreme situations your name/race/religion/sex-preference were a ticket to get killed

ILuvGurls
07-01-2007, 03:14 PM
no fingerprints on file any where....it's like i don't exist.

CORVETTEDUDE
07-01-2007, 04:21 PM
As a Navy SEAL, I had a Top Secret clearance (and higher, on a need to know basis). 'Big Brother' not only has my prints, they have my DNA, they know practically everybody I had ever come in contact with, they know which way my dick hangs, and they know just how deep my ass is (they've been in it so much)!

In the Navy, we us this acronym...BOHICA...which means, "Bend Over, Here It Comes Again"

Corvettedude

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-03-2007, 11:45 PM
I had this done awhile back inline for the type of work that I do. Took like a week for the result to be mailed back to me. Whew! Everything's good btw! Hehe :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Quinn
07-04-2007, 12:51 AM
I have one. It made getting a building a career in my chosen field of endeavour pretty damn hard, but now isn't an issue and hasn't been for a long time. If you can make wealthy people large sums of money, they'll overlook almost anything.

-Quinn

hwbs
07-04-2007, 09:39 PM
i had it done 4 one of my jobs...they fingerprined me but no drug test , hehe...it was new age printing with no ink...i had this guy fodling my fingers for like 20 minutes...wonder what they did with it after i quit :wink:

07-04-2007, 09:57 PM
Of course I've been fingerprinted. I ain't no scumbag. Some pussy in the government wants to frame me, bring it! Dude, you'll be on al jazeera web forums across the planet. Well, not all of you. Just your head.

The Truth
07-04-2007, 11:16 PM
I was fingerprinted 10 years ago. Fortunately for me the police never found the body. Now I commit all my crimes online.

TheOne1
07-04-2007, 11:47 PM
anyone have an Sbi number?

ToyBoy6669
07-05-2007, 07:16 AM
I was finger printed for a job taking photos of kids with santa, incase I was a pedo or something lol

but it was worth it, the kids were cute! I like kids!

and santa and his wife were swingers! lol wish I had known at the time just thought she was trying to have an afair with me lol

justatransgirl
07-05-2007, 08:39 AM
I've been fingerprinted a zillion times too.

PS - CorvetteGuy - What is it with SEALS and transgirls? I've dated two and one "contractor" guy who was here in town doing some kind of training with them. Great sex too BTW!

Giggle,
TS Jamie