PDA

View Full Version : UK: Transsexual murderer charged

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-01-2007, 03:44 AM
Transsexual murderer charged

* Published Date: 29 June 2007
* Source: EP Leeds First & County

A 41-year-old man has been charged with the murder of a transsexual prostitute.

James Hopkins, from Leeds, is due to appear in West London Magistrates Court for killing the pre-operative transsexual Robyn Browne in 1997.

Hopkins was arrested by officers from the Metropolitan Police Service's Homicide Command in connection with the stabbing.

Ms Browne, 23, was found dead in her flat in Gosfield Street, Marylebone, London in February 1997.

She had been repeatedly stabbed.

Born James Errol Browne, she had been having treatment for a sex change and worked in London's West End.

© Independent Television News Limited 2007. All rights reserved.

SOURCE: http://uk.news.yahoo.com/itn/20070629/tuk-transsexual-murderer-charged-dba1618.html
__________________________________________________ ____________

~Kisses.

HTG

Legend
07-01-2007, 04:37 AM
I hope their justice system is more severe towards transsexual murderers because down here he would be given a slap on the wrist,it just makes me sick when i hear shit like this but hopefully that murdering piece of garbage gets whats coming to him.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-01-2007, 05:26 AM
I hope their justice system is more severe towards transsexual murderers because down here he would be given a slap on the wrist,it just makes me sick when i hear shit like this but hopefully that murdering piece of garbage gets whats coming to him.

I hear you Legend! Let's hope it is. ;)

~Kisses.

HT

alpha2117
07-01-2007, 05:53 AM
Does England have hate crimes legislation? Some areas have more severe penalties for attacking gays, minorities etc.

Of course it might just be a sex crime rather than a hate crime.