PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU TO MY FRIENDS ALLANAH, SONYA, DEANA, NYCe ,TOMMY

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-01-2007, 12:12 AM
you popeye armed bastid, you said that shit last night and Jennifer jumped, you will pay, you won't know when, you won't know where, but there's Nickelodeon green slime in your immediate future, I promise you............

lol, glad everyone from HA that could show up did show up, and I wanna thank all the ladies for leaving the herbal self defense elements at home

BrendaQG
07-01-2007, 12:31 AM
If you were still there at 3:30 you would have seen me straggle in. After 12 hours in a car with them I had to be away from my folks.

What made my nite was this one guy who worked there. Who recognized me from here. He said "Your the scientist right". :LOL: Then poured me a shot of vodka so strong it could drunken an elephant. Seems I missed the real festivities.... however I still think it was worth it. It was vary fortunate that such a party would coincide with my being in New York.

This is a vacation me and my family had been planning for a while. Mabey Ill see some of you around.

Bigguy
07-01-2007, 04:17 AM
you said that shit last night and Jennifer jumped
LOL :lol:

Good seeing everybody again last night. Hey Hollywood, you vanished last night, didn't see you leave.

Ecstatic
07-01-2007, 04:39 AM
ECSTATIC SORRY I MISSED YOU , I HOPE ALL IS WELL..I WANTED TO INTRODUCE YOU TO MY GIRL
Man, I was looking for you all night. You know me, I'm an old guy, and 3 am is way late for my old bones. Actually, I think I left at 2:30 so I would be back in the hotel at 3 (instead I missed my turnoff and drove up the Jersey Pike towards the GW bridge, lol). Anyway, I'm sorry I missed you and your girl, I would have loved to meet her. Please tell her I say hi and I hope I get to see you and her next time around.

I had a great time, seeing old friends and acquaintances (hey Bigguy, Hollywoodbuckstrap, and others!) and meeting new ones (finally got to meet JWBL, glad there's no green slime in my future, and Dina, who is a doll). It was cool meeting you Jennifer, you're even more beautiful in life than your photos show.

But the real high points for me were finally--finally!!!--meeting Leora, who I feel like I've known for years, and spending the evening with my friend Sami, who I talked into coming ("don't worry, I'll cover the admission"). I even surprised myself and her by fingerspelling in ASL pretty well (though I'd love to actually learn more of the language to communicate more fully with her). It was a great time!

Cheers to all!

Catch you next time, Megabody!

Kabuki
07-01-2007, 05:01 AM
I really want to meet everyone too :cry: Maybe one day I'll venture to NY again.

hwbs
07-01-2007, 07:05 AM
HA was def well represented last night....was good to see old and new friends in attendance....all i have to say is that miss paris is out of control ..i def had a great time last night. lots of everlasting memories, hehe..i am just getting in now....back to home sweet home... off to bed :!:

blckhaze
07-01-2007, 08:31 AM
I enjoyed myself as well. didnt want to do to much since it was my first time, but i'll be back another time. Miss Allanah definitely knows how to throw a party.

whatsupwithat
07-01-2007, 08:49 AM
wow. i missed the party to be at it seems.

did get to meet ecstatic this afternoon. good meeting ya', ecstatic, and talking about everything from bush to israel to thailand to the phillipines to the people we have in common to the people we don't. hope you made it back to your place alright and enjoy the rest of your stay.

and hollywood, what the hell you are doing? :)

hwbs
07-01-2007, 08:51 AM
E just doing my thing...was looking 4 u last night...was also missing ZERRR...oh well 40oz another time..

whatsupwithat
07-01-2007, 08:54 AM
E just doing my thing...was looking 4 u last night...was also missing ZERRR...oh well 40oz another time..

i was hanging with you know who over you know where doing you know what, you know what i'm sayin'? :P

you coming back into town anytime soon?

Realgirls4me
07-01-2007, 08:56 AM
Oh.

My.

Gawd.

Can we please have more pictures of this heavenly vision? Please!

Damn, Leora. :)

hwbs
07-01-2007, 09:28 AM
yes E... plans are in the works for next week...

NYCe
07-01-2007, 09:54 AM
Always a pleasure Mega. Good to see you smiling again. :)