PDA

View Full Version : An open apology to the late night patrons @ my party 6/28

AllanahStarrNYC
06-29-2007, 06:45 PM
An open apology to the late night patrons@ my party 6/28

To those of you who were @ The Living Dolls Lounge late last night 6/28 I must apologize for the attack on the bar back by a ts patron . She first tried to hit the bar back with a bottle over the head because she was not being served fast enough, and then proceeded to spray him with pepper spray in the face after he tried to remove her from the club.

My sincere apologies for any of you who felt afraid, confused, or affected by the fumes.

This incident is an isolated one, as we have never, ever had this happen before. For a party that has been running for over two years- we have had very little incidents. In fact, this is the only one I can actively remember. We have always managed sutiations properly and we have never had an active fight inside the club.

The police did come (after SHE called them) and in turn they arrested her for assault.

This behavior is NOT tolerable at any of my events. Bags are ALWAYS searched at my parties, but since we were short staffed last this patron was able to bring THREE cans of pepper spray in her purse.

I guarantee this will NOT happen again, and bag checks are and will be mandatory from now on for everyone carrying a bag or purse.

I am very sorry one bad apple ruined the ending of a great night for some of you.

Looking forward to a great evening with Jennifer Paris tonight.

xoxo

Allanah

AllanahStarrNYC
06-29-2007, 07:10 PM
I am sorry- but I do not feel it is appropiate for me to reveal that information. I am not doing this to gossip- I am offering an apology to my guests and clarity on the situation. So no one gets the wrong impression and to know that I am truly sorry if anyone was inconvinienced.

Unfortunately, some circumstances are beyond my control and this was one of them.

What is important is that the situation was handled appropiately.

ILuvGurls
06-29-2007, 08:57 PM
heck, i wouldn't worry about it......there is a peckerwood in every crowd.

Mr_Man
07-02-2007, 04:02 AM

Azanti
07-02-2007, 05:21 PM
Yasmin Lee can search me anytime.