PDA

View Full Version : Venus in Vegas

NurgBlitz
06-29-2007, 05:10 AM
Well, I've written stories like these for a little while, but just realized I had never written one about my fantasies with a ladyboy.

"
I found myself carousing from bar to bar along a local strip in Las Vegas. I felt warm inside, I felt that familiar calling, so I continued to wander on drunkenly toward some of the singles clubs, staring at the wonderful neon signs, and the and the girls advertising for clubs on the side-walks.

One particular girl stood out to me, as I staggered on, feeling as if I were on a ship sailing toward a destined isle, with the great concrete walls of the city that surrounded me swaying back and forth.

She was simply beautiful. She had long, wavy red hair, that seemed light as a feather as it gently swayed back and forth in the wind caused by traffic and cars rolling past. The closer I walked, the more picturesque and beautiful her features became to me. One step; her eyes, large ovals nestled atop round cheeks; two steps, her full red lips standing out like fire on the background of her fair complexion; three steps, her slender neck, but broad shoulders supported by wide, curvy hips are silhouetted against the blinding backdrop of neon lights. Her stature was that of a goddess the closer I got. She stood taller than most men, her body voluptuous and curvy. Legs that seemed to run for miles were wrapped up in black fishnet disappearing under a mini-skirt. I could not tell if it was the light or just her complexion, but her black halter top and blouse seemed almost translucent—perhaps I was just incredibly drunk, but her flesh seemed to illuminate her garments as brightly as the neon lights illuminated the strip

“If you stare any longer, honey, I'm going to have to charge you eventually,” she said to me. I could not come up with some kind of witty response in my current state, let alone while I was so captured by the beauty of her voice. Angelic, and soothing. She spoke with a volume and tenor that was calm and inviting.

“I'm terribly sorry, darling, there's just so much beauty out here, I'm beside myself.” To my dismay she giggled, and turned away. I waked to the other side to face her. “What's your name?”

“Venus, and what do they call you?” she asked slyly, grinning at the fool so captured by her beauty.

“You can call me Dave, and you can call me anytime,” once again I make an idiot of myself.

“So, have you been to this club before, Dave?” she asked, “There's plenty more beauty to behold inside; I'll tell you what, let me show you around inside, drinks are on me.”

Well, who could pass up an offer like that? I thought to myself, as she put her arm through mine, and we walked inside of the club. She was certainly correct about there being more beauty to be behold, but the close-up view I was now getting to experience of this lovely girl was holding my attention quite well.

She sat me at a table near the back saying, “I like to be in the back of the club,” with a wink, and walked over to the bar to order drinks. I watched as she sauntered over, her perfect apple-shaped ass pressing up firmly against the miniskirt, the curves of the luscious globes of flesh contoured perfectly by the leather mini-skirt. As she stood in line, she looked back at me, seeing me checking her out; she winked flirtatiously, and I nearly melted in my seat.

As she came back with the the drinks, she leaned over the table to hand me my drink, giving me a sneak-peek of her breasts as she passed. She caught my gazing and giggled.

“You're cute, Dave, I have to say that I've never gotten so much attention from a man,” she said before taking a sip of her drink. “Normally I would find such immature oggling kind of unsettling, but with you, it's adorable.”

“Well, I do try, “ I said, trying to cover for the now completely emasculated man I now felt like. Still, I never felt like such a man before when it comes to anatomy; my now very hard cock was straining hard against my jeans just being this close to this wonder.

“Oh, don't be so coy, you and I know it's no problem for you to be so smooth.” She's generous too! I thought at this point, coming to the conclusion that I had just found my dream girl. Suddenly I found myself completely silent, staring into her beautiful face. I saw her cheeks turn red, and began to apologize but she interrupted.

“So, Dave, this may seem like an obvious question, but do you want to go do something?” she leaned over the table to whisper, blowing softly on my ears.

I was so nervous, my palms sweaty for the first time in years, my throat so stiff I couldn't speak. I slammed back my martini, gulping all of the alcohol down and setting the glass on the table. “That certainly sounds like a good idea to me,” was all I could utter, and not in a particularly smooth way.

This time around, she took my hand, leading me toward another area in back of the club. I could barely walk with the erection I now had, but as soon as we went beyond the door marked “Employees Only” that was not a problem. Seemingly as quick as a flick of the wrist, she had undone my restrictive jeans, my solid 7” cock now jutting outward veiled under the thin fabric of my boxers.

She took my member into her hand, massaging it through the fabric, and quickly began kissing me, pressing her perky tits up against my chest. She continued to kiss and suck on my lips, as her hand gently groped and caressed my cock. I felt her warm bosom leave my chest, replaced by her gentile lips. Kissing downward, all the time fonding either my cock or my ass.

I felt a cool breeze as she pulled my cock up and out of my boxers, gently stroking my foreskin back and forth over my swollen glands. Breathing softly, she kissed and licked the base of my shaft and my balls while still slowly stroking. I felt her hot breathe on the head of my penis, as her gentle lips lightly sucked on the foreskin, teasing my head with her tongue through her lips, and then in one subtle movement I felt the head of my cock slide out of my foreskin and in between her soft lips, pressed firmly against her tongue. It was the best blow job I had ever had so far, and she was still just teasing me.

She began tugging my pants down now, all the while holding my cock between her lips, aside for a brief moment as she slid my boxers off. We moved to the bed, and I leaned back against the headboard as she lay in between my legs, now again gently kissing and sucking the head of my cock, and then she motioned for me to move down the bed, saying, “Let's try something fun.”

Positioning me so that my ass was just hanging over the edge of the bed, she went back to work again. The feeling was amazing, almost indescribable. Her lips grasped my head, and gently squeezed my now sore glands against her tongue, wiggling it back and forth across them. Such technique, and such lust in her eyes, I felt as if I might blow my load right there. Now gently massaging my ass cheeks as she worked my cock, I suddenly felt her fingers slide deeper and deeper into the valley of the forbidden, but the feeling she was giving me from her mouth was so pleasant that I did not mind.

I watched as this beautiful girl sucked and kissed my penis, and then I nearly went to heaven as I watched the length of my shaft slowly disappearing into her throat. It was a glorious feeling, made better by her hands below, lifting my pelvis upward so that I may slide deeper into her mouth. Within seconds, I was watching this beauty sliding with such grace, up and down the length of my cock, each time she made it down, using her lower-lip and tongue to tickle my balls.

All of the stimulation was so much, the full frontal assault on my penis from her throat, tongue, cheeks, and lips; how did this girl ever learn to suck dick so well, I wondered. Though, even more surprisingly, I had never found my ass to be as erogenous as she was making it, sliding her fingers between each globe of flesh to pull them apart, lightly brushing the sensitive area. I felt myself get extremely hard as my cock bulged, tightening in the back of her throat. Just as I started to feel that immediate tingle of orgasm come on, I felt something else. She had inserted one of her soft and delicate fingers into my anus; so taken aback by this, I did not cum, but I did not take dislike to it either. It did not hurt, but was only uncomfortable at first.

As she continued to suck on my cock, I felt her curl her finger upward inside my anus. I was no stranger to the prostate gland, having many a wild college night, but never did it feel so good. Ever so lightly, she seemed to know just what areas to press, and once again I felt my cock swell up even larger. I started to come, each time my cock jerking a little inside of her soft mouth and throat, while my asshole convulsed violently, pulling her finger in deeper, rubbing against my prostate even more. Never had I cum so much in my life, my anus and dick fluttering for nearly half a minute, dumping who knows how much semen down this girl's throat.

Letting my now limp cock fall out of her mouth, there wasn't a single drop of cum left, as she smiled up at me, still fingering my anus, it now felt as if it were the only part of my body I could actually feel. I lay there for a few minutes, savoring the feeling of her finger sliding in and out of me.

“Mmm, you liked that didn't you,” she uttered in her smooth and sultry voice.

I could barely speak, when suddenly looking down on this girl, I had the sudden urge to pleasure her as she had pleasured me. Such beauty, such untamed sexuality, I leaned forward, and began caressing her neck and breasts.

“I would love to return the favor,” I said, gently letting my hands trace her sides and cupping her its I met her eye-to-eye, and glanced downward at her hidden pubic area, and licked my lips. She blushed a little realizing what I meant, and seemed hesitant. I wondered if maybe she needed to be paid, but though she would've said something; deciding she had taken the lead enough as it was, I stood up, and placed her on the bed.

“Wait, you should probably kno-”

“Shh, it's all right,” I whispered, “I know,” deciding to myself I'd save her the embarrassment and just pay her whatever she wanted, I had enough money to do so.

She looked very surprised at this, as she blushed and said, “Oh, okay then, please go ahead.” I started licking her and kissing her body, as my hands gently massaged her inner-thighs. She began to open up wider and wider, as I got closer to my goal. I made my way further down, kissing her stomach, and then her thighs. I grabbed the waist-line of her garments, and pulled them down quickly, not wanting to wast any more time, and I was shocked at first at what I saw.

There standing over two testicles, was a very erect 8 “ uncircumcised penis. I didn't know what to think for a second or two, but then all I could think about was how even this feature of her was utterly beautiful. Her swollen purple head peaked outward over her foreskin ever-so-slightly oozing pre-cum, and twitching slightly.

“Oh, I'm sorry, I though you knew,” she said nervously, beginning to get up, obviously embarrassed. I was captivated, shocked, but most of all I was incredibly turned on by this goddess of beauty.

“No, really, it's okay,” I said, getting back up now to kiss her lips and tits, to get her to relax again. She smiled, as I slowly made my way back between her gorgeous legs. I stared for a couple more seconds at her gorgeous cock; never before had I been so attracted to a male feature, but I didn't feel the slightest bit weird. I moved forward, unsure of quite what to do, never quite being this dedicated to performance during drunken fraternity frolicking. As my lips got closer and closer, I could feel the heat radiating off of her rod, as I parted my lips, and pressed them up against the ring of her foreskin, pressing it down and letting her head slid into my mouth. My lips and tongue were coated with her pre-cum instantly. It was bitter, and musky, but perhaps because of the lust of the moment, it tasted wonderful, along with the texture and taste of her fleshy member gliding over my tongue.

“You like that too don't you” she said, her seductiveness back in full force. I did like it, as I took it further into my mouth. I felt her now huge, unsheathed cock-head pressing up against the back of my throat. I pressed hard, wanting to let it slide in; How did she do that? I thought. As if she read minds, she said, “Swallow, honey,” and as I did so I felt her magnificent head fill my neck. I heard Venus moan, as she pressed hard up into my face, plowing her cock deeper in me. Despite the slight discomfort, I didn't feel the need to gag, however, I could not breathe.

As I came back up gasping for air, a thin string of saliva hung suspended from my lip, to her now coated cock. She chuckled a little bit as she rubbed the back of my neck. “That was a good first try, honey, but you may need more practice.” Hard headed—no pun intended—I drew her cock back into my mouth, and back to my throat again, but my throat could not pull off the feat it did before.

“I want all of you inside me,” I said, my voice flustered and throat sore.

“How do you suppose you're going to get all of this inside of you, “ she said tauntingly rubbing her slick, pre-cum covered head up against my lips.

Licking it off, I stood up, and then laid on my back on the bed beside her. Turning my head to face her, I parted my legs to expose my asshole, and said, “Come on in,” while raising my legs slightly in the air.

She rolled over and laid on top of me, her saliva covered cock rubbing against my stomach as I licked and groped her tits. The experience was incredibly sensual, our bodies pressing against each other, as she inched her way further down into position. I felt her warm, pre-cum covered cock sliding up against mine, as she ground against my pelvis, kissing and licking my face and neck.

Smiling, she raised my legs and put them on her strong shoulders, and positioned her throbbing cock against my asshole. I felt it twitching tentatively pressed firmly against my anus, as Venus began gradually applying more and more pressure. Her cock still slick with precum and saliva, slid past my sphincter and into my ass. Much bigger than her finger, it was slightly discomforting at first ,and she saw that.

She gently nudged in and outward, centimeter by centimeter at a time, and then inch by inch, rubbing my stomach and legs all the time. Soon she was pushing and pulling her full length in and out of my ass. It felt completely wonderful, the soft yet firm flesh, the velvety feel as it slid inward and outward. As I became more comfortable, Venus took my legs off her shoulders and put her full weight on my torso, and we were now face to face. As she slid in and out of my ass, my cock slid around mashed between our sweaty and saliva covered bodies.

She was so incredible, some how able to fuck my ass in just the right way, while at the same time using her perfectly shaped stomach to run up and down the glands of my penis. I had never felt so much pleasure, and I loved it. As she began fucking me faster and harder, I heard her breathing deepen greatly. As I felt my balls tightening, and my asshole begin twitching I knew I was bout to cum. I kissed and sucked on her sweet lips, and as I pressed my cock into her stomach she was forced even deeper into my ass. Suddenly my body froze as for the second time I began dumping torrents of semen, and once again my asshole began convulsing, sending her into her own climax, and felt the warmth as I milked her cock of her cum.

I lay there panting for a few minutes, her laying atop me with her cock still in my ass. As she lit up the cigarette she had reached for, she paused and said, “You definitely liked that.”

As I put my pants on to walk out of the back room, I left some cash on the table. She handed it back to me, and said, “Save it for next time,” and gave me a wink as she led me outside of the club. "

Hope you liked it

62des
06-29-2007, 11:23 PM
I love these prostate cumshot stories! :D