PDA

View Full Version : My experience at Tranny Tuesdays at Club Skool

alwaysforyou
06-29-2007, 03:50 AM
I have to say for a week day party I was quite suprised to see as many people as I did. I go there around 11:00 after parking in a garage. As soon as I got to the front door the girl who calls herself j-lo came up to me and said "Damn now its time to be like a slut." I found that pretty exciting. Then I walked in and it was not packed at all. About 11:45 a lot more people start coming in. All the girls start checking out guys and the guys are doing the same. Then at around 12-12:15 a bunch of girls are going around giving lap dances like crazy (for a fee of course) So I met this hot T-girl named cathy and got 2 lap dances from her. She was cute I never saw her before at any of the parties. She gave a good lap dance and we exchanged numbers. Then the goddess Yasmin Lee comes in to the party. She attends with her boyfriend and I did get a chance to talk to her for about 10 minutes. By the time the featured dancer got on stage the night started to get hotter. Everywhere I looked dudes were getting lap dances as well as having their hands all over the girls. I was lucky enough to get a few lap dances, a phone number, and a few propositions to leave with a few beautiful girls which I politely declined. Overall I had a great time and I will be going again next tuesday especially since I don't have work on wednesday.

forgedfight
06-29-2007, 04:00 AM
I would have brought one home to bite over and over again.
Maybe scratch up with a rusty coat hanger.

alwaysforyou
06-29-2007, 04:05 AM
dude whats that all about

forgedfight
06-29-2007, 04:08 AM
I don't know
If one of them had left with me or approached me I don't know if I could have controlled myself.
It would be in a loving way though.

LG
06-29-2007, 04:08 AM

Don't mind forcedfight, he's just your average friendly neighbourhood psychopath...

forgedfight
06-29-2007, 04:09 AM

Don't mind forcedfight, he's just your average friendly neighbourhood psychopath...
I'm not trying to upset you guys
really
I'm just-
I don't know.

alwaysforyou
06-29-2007, 04:16 AM
very weird way to say something as simple as that. I am telling you that this place is even hotter than the monthly events that Allanah has. The girls are unbelievable.