PDA

View Full Version : Heading to South Beach - looking for ideas

Rhine
06-28-2007, 10:08 PM
Hello - I am heading to South Beach and am looking for places like Club Vapor that host parties, or clubs I should visit. Even where to stay, I plan on staying on Ocean Drive - Any recommendations... Any girls I should say hello to?

Looking forward,

Rhine

florida_raul
06-29-2007, 06:53 AM
umm...be more specific. Are you looking for transsexuals only? Do you plan to have good time or just want to get laid?

I dont think there's lot of tranny events or trans parties. But there are many gay clubs and bars with drag shows where also transsexuals hang around in south beach.
At Friday or Saturday check out Twist at Washington Ave., you might see some nice Tgirls there. For afterhours go to Nocturnal or Club Space.

At Sunday you should go to Voodoo Lounge at Ft Lauderdale which is not far. Great trans/gay/straight event and drag shows there, also you might see beautiful transsexuals hang around.

But if you just want to get laid...open up erosguide :)

Rhine
06-29-2007, 02:37 PM
Really just looking for a good time maybe meet trans/gay people. Get laid sounds like fun however eros is not really my speed. Going to be solo and just looking to have a good time meet some new faces, if get laid as a result, even more of a bonus.

Staying in SOBE, will check out the places you mentioned.

Rhine

qeuqheeg222
06-30-2007, 09:08 AM
check the parking lot across the street from twist bout 4a.m. on fri or sat....