PDA

View Full Version : New Video Clip Is Out Now @ [url]WWW.LLBLACKMASTER.COM[/url]

MrsKellyPierce
06-28-2007, 12:41 PM
There will be more coming. http://www.llblackmaster.com

The description of this one is!!

Kelly's Pick Up
Kelly picks up a new victim and proceeds to deliciously suck his dick. Kissing and loving every minute of it. Listen to her as she chats up Jack Stone in her hotel room before taking over the action. Enjoy Kelly's oral and sucking skills. This is the very very first clip where we get to enjoy her many ways of licking and sucking a dick and balls. This is Jack Stone's first video. He is unaware of Kelly's special love stick. He is pleasantly surprised in the next clip to be posted soon. Cum again and cum often.

The next clip is where I fuck Jack doggy style then I fuck him halfway off the bed pounding him till he cums and I cum all over his stomach and cock. The next clip will be up soon! I hope you like this first clip. You can hear me talking in this one, and interacting with the camera talking to you :P

Love Kelly!

P.S. You can also find TsVanessa's work on there :)

MrsKellyPierce
06-28-2007, 01:58 PM
outtakes

a2b2c3
06-28-2007, 03:04 PM
Kelly you are as always beautiful :) Can I become a 'victim' of yours? ;)

LG
06-28-2007, 03:15 PM
Interesting Kelly, but kind of expensive seeing as it's only about 10 minutes long.

Anyway, here's on from the same page that I'm definitely not interested in:

Kordelia Burps
Delicious gorgeous MILF eye candy Kordelia burps and belches long and loud for ten glorious minutes. She looks fantastic in her purple lingerie. Still not cool enough after drinking a lrage bottle of soda she continue to strip and let us enjoy her perfect set of DD's. A unique clip for burp and belch lovers. Enjoy. Cum again and cum often.

MrsKellyPierce
06-30-2007, 05:20 AM
Yeah he does a lot of fetish films