PDA

View Full Version : Did you watch the Paris Hilton interview on CNN?

meghanchavalier
06-28-2007, 05:00 AM
If you did, as I did, I'm not too sure what to make of Paris Hilton. I never really understood the fascination with celebrities and I still don't. I've just always thought there are way too many things that are alot more important going on in the world. I wish we could spend more time trying to fix what's wrong with the world, instead of making celebrities into Godlike beings. After living the "Hollywood" game for many years, the only thing I realized was that most celebrities are way more fucked up than any of us could ever imagine being. Just my opinion and I have alot of them.

The Truth
06-28-2007, 05:05 AM
And this is exactly why I didn't watch it. I can think of a million other things I can do than waste my time watching that crap.
Other than that, I am doing great.

goldensamba
06-28-2007, 05:07 AM
I refuse to spend my time on that ho. I see her out enough in LA as it is. She is a complete waste of humanity.

meghanchavalier
06-28-2007, 05:08 AM
Normally I watch Larry King at night but it seems that he has started to go the same route as alot of talk show hosts have. Their shows have become nothing more than celebrity chat fests. I just think it's doing nothing more than dumbing down America, which is exactly what the guys in the White House want.

CORVETTEDUDE
06-28-2007, 05:09 AM
Forgive me, Meghan...But Paris Hilton wouldn't make a pimple on a mosquito's ass. :shrug

Realgirls4me
06-28-2007, 05:13 AM
I didn't watch Paris, and had no interest to, but I did get a glimpse of the Beatles show he had last night.

timxxx
06-28-2007, 05:14 AM
No, l've got a life :)

62des
06-28-2007, 05:17 AM
I once watched "Blue's Clues" :D. WHO GIVES A RAT'S ASS ABOUT THAT CHICK. PEOPLE GET SENT TO JAIL FOR LIFE AND GET KILLED. OTHER CELEBRITIES GET SENT TO REAL JAIL FOR PERIODS OF TIME LIKE 3 YEARS AND NEVER GET ANY TV TIME. SHE'S JUST DOING IT TO GET PUBLICITY BECAUSE SHE'S A SPOILED BRAT. PEOPLE ARE DYING IN WARS AND WHAT DOES AMERICA DO, SHOW THIS CHICK(I SO WANNA SAY THE OTHER WORD), WHAT ABOUT THE SOLDIERS AND THE BOMB THREATS AND DEATHS?

hondarobot
06-28-2007, 05:19 AM
If you did, as I did, I'm not too sure what to make of Paris Hilton. I never really understood the fascination with celebrities and I still don't. I've just always thought there are way too many things that are alot more important going on in the world. I wish we could spend more time trying to fix what's wrong with the world, instead of making celebrities into Godlike beings. After living the "Hollywood" game for many years, the only thing I realized was that most celebrities are way more fucked up than any of us could ever imagine being. Just my opinion and I have alot of them.

I don't think all famous people are fucked up. You're certainly a celebrity and you seem like a very cool girl.

I've met famous people who were very cool, and I've met people who thought they were famous who were very lame. The opposite in both cases is also true.

I guess I judge a person by if, during conversation, at some point I laugh. That's cool.

Example-

Me: "I'm afraid of dying in a plane crash."

Her: "What if a plane crashed into the bus?"

That was funny. I loved that.

Sorry, cryptic message there. . .

62des
06-28-2007, 05:21 AM
I got one. What if the plane was going down and the bus crashed into the plane..:D

Solitary Brother
06-28-2007, 05:24 AM
I saw it and the reason why we like her is she is HOT!
Did you get into that face?
Thats why.

flabbybody
06-28-2007, 05:44 AM
yes, she is extremely HOT and extremely RICH. What bothers me is the overwhelming hatred she elicits for just being Paris Hilton. I mean, there are guys running hedge funds on Wall Street that work an hour a day and make $100 million a year, but no one has a problem with them. Kids get into Harvard cause of their familiy money, so why do we hate Paris?

She runs a red light and goes to jail for something a regular person would never serve time for. lets put things in perspective here folks.

hondarobot
06-28-2007, 05:46 AM
I got one. What if the plane was going down and the bus crashed into the plane..:D

That would clearly have to involve the worst bus driver ever. Although honestly, having done the bus trip thing myself, I'd say the bus driving occupation seems to set the bar pretty low, so it could happen.

From what I saw, most Greyhound drivers are probably looking for planes to crash into.

Legend
06-28-2007, 06:02 AM
I don't blame paris but her parents who made her into the spoiled rich brat that she is now,didn't her mom market that sex tape f**king disgusting and didn't her parents shop her name around for that after jail interview which blew up on them.I think they should treat her as a daughter then a commodity.

odelay24
06-28-2007, 07:07 AM
Normally I watch Larry King at night but it seems that he has started to go the same route as alot of talk show hosts have. Their shows have become nothing more than celebrity chat fests. I just think it's doing nothing more than dumbing down America, which is exactly what the guys in the White House want.

Larry King called Ringo Starr George, and that's all I ever need to know about him, lol.

Being an Australian, I didn't know much about Larry King until I searched him last nite in relation to the Beatles. All I knew was he had a TV show on CNN, had penchant for suspenders and that Conan O'Brien was convinced he was at least 140 years old.
But after reading up, I was suprised to find that he asks fairly soft questions. I found this suprising because his show is broadcast on a news network, so I assumed he would be a bit more probing than he was. weird.

whatsupwithat
06-28-2007, 07:09 AM
no.

odelay24
06-28-2007, 07:18 AM
I don't blame paris but her parents who made her into the spoiled rich brat that she is now,didn't her mom market that sex tape f**king disgusting and didn't her parents shop her name around for that after jail interview which blew up on them.I think they should treat her as a daughter then a commodity.

Paris is in it for the money, her parents are just acting as managers.

Unless she does this sort of stuff, she has no "career".

skyler
06-28-2007, 08:51 AM
all i can say is this bud is hott 8)

cockgobbler
06-28-2007, 04:04 PM
No. She is a total waste, and I personally don't give a rats ass what this walking STD does or says. Hopefully if people start to ingnore her, she will just go away.

As for CNN spending the time and money to air this interview, it just goes to show the have lost all credibility as a news organization.

meghanchavalier
06-28-2007, 04:40 PM
Well if you caught Anderson Cooper 360 after the interview he was pretty funny. I just wish he'd come out of the closet already.

arcticone
06-28-2007, 04:59 PM
I think the many people are so fascinated about celebrities because it prevents them from realising how "normal" or even borring their life is.
Most people even lack A.W.s 15 minutes and maybe they just "need" insight to a famous life to cure their thirst for attention....
Hmm it s some type of real life show or so on (never understood why to watch a group of borring people doing nothing at all).

Btw: if I get caught driving without license for the third time I think I ll have to spend some quality time at my local hotel without a door latch on the inside....

just my 2 cents

PS: sorry as ever for my poor English.

Ecstatic
06-28-2007, 05:15 PM
I didn't watch Paris, and had no interest to, but I did get a glimpse of the Beatles show he had last night.
So did I. That was interesting, especially seeing Paul and Ringo horsing about like the fab four were famous for doing, as captured in endless interviews and their two live action movies. Yoko was guarded, as usual, but at least she and Paul appeared to play nicely, lol.

Paris? Nope. Didn't tune in. I think she's attractive in a skinny, skanky way, and she's going to inherit billions, but otherwise, I like that description: pimple on a mosquito's ass. Heh.

Mr_Choc69
06-28-2007, 09:54 PM
No - I had a million other more IMPORTANT things to do - like:

1. Pick My Nose
2. Read about the New Toyota SuperCar
3. Daydream
4. Tell "Why did the chicken cross the road jokes"
5.Think about my favorite exp at the dentist

Like I said - better things than Paris Hilton.

ossumpeiEIEIO
06-28-2007, 10:08 PM
I have given it some thought, and can't seem to find any spite towards Paris Hilton.

The things that happen to her get exagerated because she lives, or works or whatever you call it, in a world of exageration.

She brings all this attention to herself, and deals with it very well.

But all the public sees is the extremes of the situation.

I don't see where she harms our society.

The like or dislike for celebrities is within you, not the celebrity.

Paris Hilton has become an anchor for both. Even though I'm not a really big fan, I find myself wishing her well.

Speaking of celebrities that I am a huge fan of....

luv ya Meghan.

Bill