PDA

View Full Version : What do you mean gay?

SmashysmashY
06-28-2007, 01:29 AM
Hi, I was just looking through some of the threads on this website and I've seen lots of comments like, such and such thing or so and so person is gay, or I don't consider myself gay but...

I was just wondering about this because for most of my life I was not gay (that I was aware of anyway) and I never would have come to a website like this. I mean this is far and away the gayest thing I've ever seen. I don't even understand how you could find a website like this if you are not gay.

So when people say they are not gay do you mean that you look at the pictures but you don't sleep with transsexuals or do you mean that you sleep with transsexual but you are not gay anyway? Or does gay mean something else to people on this website?

This is not an attempt to embarrass anyone or put you on blast ou quelque chose comme ca. You can have any definition of gay you want as far as I''m concerned. I was just wondering what it is. Thanks in advance and I'm sorry if this has been cover ad nauseum I am just curious.

BeardedOne
06-28-2007, 01:43 AM
Thanks in advance and I'm sorry if this has been cover ad nauseum I am just curious.

Howdy! We appreciate the polite post and 'ad nauseum' doesn't even scratch the surface of how often this comes up.

I've been with guys that will fuck another guy in the ass but, if they don't touch his cock, still consider themselves "straight". Go figure.

:shrug

It's a society of labels. While some consider admirers of T-girls "gay" others might see them as "bi" and others (Usually the admirers themselves) might see them as "straight with open minds".

It comes down to this: Does it feel good? Yes? Great! Does it hurt anyone else? No? Better! End result: Just fucking do it and stop whining about whether you, he/she, they, etc. are "gay" or not.

Someone once asked me if I was gay and I thought about it for a bit and answered, quite honestly: "No. In fact, I think I'm usually pretty morose!".

BeardedOne
06-28-2007, 01:43 AM
Heh. "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

INCONCEIVABLE!!! :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
06-28-2007, 01:47 AM
yawn as usual, why people keep making these threads I'll never know.

LG
06-28-2007, 01:47 AM
I wouldn't say I'm gay...Can I be just a little happy?

Interesting Avatar, BTW, Kelly...I still say a prefer your homage to Warhol...Hang on....does that mean I'm gay?
:lol:

MrsKellyPierce
06-28-2007, 01:51 AM
I wouldn't say I'm gay...Can I be just a little happy?

Interesting Avatar, BTW, Kelly...I still say a prefer your homage to Warhol...Hang on....does that mean I'm gay?
:lol: :lol:

BeardedOne
06-28-2007, 01:51 AM

Whoa! Does she have a dick in her mouth? :shock:

TW used to have a pic of me like that in her wallet. Makes me wonder who she showed it to. :shock: :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
06-28-2007, 01:52 AM

Whoa! Does she have a dick in her mouth? :shock:

TW used to have a pic of me like that in her wallet. Makes me wonder who she showed it to. :shock: :lol: It's not in my mouth yet, there's a video of it though lol

Coroner
06-28-2007, 01:53 AM
What a gay thread.....

SmashysmashY
06-28-2007, 02:00 AM
Thank all of you for your replies. I hope that my comments did not offend anyone. I would have just used the search function to try to answer my question but as I said people on this website say things like ''you're gay'' or ''I'm not gay but..." so often that that is all I came up with. It's not that I want to label anyone I just didn't want to be completely unaware what people were talking about.

MrsKellyPierce
06-28-2007, 02:01 AM
Thank all of you for your replies. I hope that my comments did not offend anyone. I would have just used the search function to try to answer my question but as I said people on this website say things like ''you're gay'' or ''I'm not gay but..." so often that that is all I came up with. It's not that I want to label anyone I just didn't want to be completely unaware what people were talking about. There's the answer right there. You're not gay. You don't feel gay so you're not gay! Good LORD it's simple.

BeardedOne
06-28-2007, 02:06 AM
It's not in my mouth yet, there's a video of it though lol

*Sigh* Never got a vid of my action, but I do have a few stills. :twisted:

I would have just used the search function to try to answer my question but as I said people on this website say things like ''you're gay'' or ''I'm not gay but..." so often that that is all I came up with.

Yah, type in the word 'gay' and you'll get a brazillion hits (Many from one particular poster's habit of typing "gaygaygaygaygay" ot "fagfagfagfag" in their responses).

Just in case you missed it, here's your official three-dollar bill. :D

Coroner
06-28-2007, 02:11 AM
I think is Youtube is the ultimate gay-dictionary. Everything there is called gay by the writers and everyone a fag.

SmashysmashY
06-28-2007, 02:12 AM
Can I still put my penis in somebody's butt and then take it out and put it in their mouth without washing it? Because if I can do that then you can call it anything you want without offending me.

BeardedOne
06-28-2007, 02:38 AM
:shock:

Is there a male version of "Wash That Coochie"?

If so, I would sing it now.

CORVETTEDUDE
06-28-2007, 02:39 AM
:boring :screwy :crazy :peanutbutter :shrug

SmashysmashY
06-28-2007, 02:59 AM
I will consider those responses to be yes and continue in my activities. Thank you.

deep.lurkr
06-28-2007, 03:21 AM
In south america, only the "catchers" are considered "gay" in society.

I think that's pretty funny.

Personally, I'm Bi, but I do not find men who look like "men" attractive, amd would never consider any activities with them so long as they look like men. I am however attracted men who have transitioned themselves into women.

TG's take better care of themselves, and have a more feminine presence than most GG's I've met. I don't know if it's because a TG is "trying" but whatever the case I absolutely love it, and when I see little darlings like Kelly Shore or Saigon Lee make love to the camera my heart just melts...

I'm currently listed as a "Breeder" (to make my mom happy, she wants grandkids), but deep in my heart I know that nothing would make me more happy than to settle down with a TG who likes to be treated like the princess she is.

I suppose one day I'll have to live my life for myself, but until then, I'll just keep it under wraps like some of the folks here. :oops:

Quinn
06-28-2007, 03:37 AM
Thank all of you for your replies. I hope that my comments did not offend anyone. I would have just used the search function to try to answer my question but as I said people on this website say things like ''you're gay'' or ''I'm not gay but..." so often that that is all I came up with. It's not that I want to label anyone I just didn't want to be completely unaware what people were talking about. There's the answer right there. You're not gay. You don't feel gay so you're not gay! Good LORD it's simple.

Well said. It really is that simple.

-Quinn

LG
06-28-2007, 03:45 AM
when you fall out with tranny, they always call you a faggot :lol:

Maybe that's because you keep calling them a tranny...

ARMANIXXX
06-28-2007, 03:50 AM
In the defense of the OP,

Many of us were noobies at 1 time or another, and I'm sure almost everyone had that question. Maybe you didn't ask it here, but I'm sure you wondered too.

62des
06-28-2007, 04:12 AM
I've never slept with a transexual and don't plan on it. I just like to keep some fantasies just that, a fantasy and not reality. On top of that any guy who says and I quote "females who you wish were shemales" and "I wish she had a dick" is SO GHEY!

The Truth
06-28-2007, 04:18 AM
I've never slept with a transexual and don't plan on it. I just like to keep some fantasies just that, a fantasy and not reality. On top of that any guy who says and I quote "females who you wish were shemales" and "I wish she had a dick" is SO GHEY!And anyone who says what you just said is SO RETARDED!

SmashysmashY
06-28-2007, 04:29 AM
Again, I hope that nobody takes offence but it seems to me that people like to avoid words like gay because you still want to feel like a man. And I can sympathize but I don’t worry about that because I can still do all the things that a man should do. I can connect the stereo, and fix the car, and bring home the money and cook the fuckin meal too. I can keep you satisfied mentally then put your ankles behind your head and fuck you till you scream, and if anybody tries to fuck with us I can out think them, if they want to fight I can out box them and if they want to get a weapon I have a gun and I can out shoot em. And it doesn’t matter if you call me a faggot or the king of the faggots, because it won’t change me. I know that a lot of people on this forum can relate to what I'm saying.

The Truth
06-28-2007, 04:35 AM
Again, I hope that nobody takes offence but it seems to me that people like to avoid words like gay because you still want to feel like a man. And I can sympathize but I don’t worry about that because I can still do all the things that a man should do. I can connect the stereo, and fix the car, and bring home the money and cook the fuckin meal too. I can keep you satisfied mentally then put your ankles behind your head and fuck you till you scream, and if anybody tries to fuck with us I can out think them, if they want to fight I can out box them and if they want to get a weapon I have a gun and I can out shoot em. And it doesn’t matter if you call me a faggot or the king of the faggots, because it won’t change me. I know that a lot of people on this forum can relate to what I'm saying.The problem is that a few people come to HA to enjoy TS content, but want to convince the whole world that they are straight as hell. The thing is that nobody gives a fuck. Like you said, other people can label us any way they want, the bottom line is that we still are who we are and we still like what we like. Nothing changes. Deal with it.

62des
06-28-2007, 04:37 AM
I've never slept with a transexual and don't plan on it. I just like to keep some fantasies just that, a fantasy and not reality. On top of that any guy who says and I quote "females who you wish were shemales" and "I wish she had a dick" is SO GHEY!And anyone who says what you just said is SO RETARDED!

Why thank you! :D

LG
06-28-2007, 04:38 AM
The problem is that a few people come to HA to enjoy TS content, but want to convince the whole world that they are straight as hell. The thing is that nobody gives a fuck. Like you said, other people can label us any way they want, the bottom line is that we still are who we are and we still like what we like. Nothing changes. Deal with it.

And that, The Truth, is the truth. Well said.

The Truth
06-28-2007, 04:40 AM
The problem is that a few people come to HA to enjoy TS content, but want to convince the whole world that they are straight as hell. The thing is that nobody gives a fuck. Like you said, other people can label us any way they want, the bottom line is that we still are who we are and we still like what we like. Nothing changes. Deal with it.

And that, The Truth, is the truth. Well said.Unfortunately, a lot of people can't handle the truth.

62des
06-28-2007, 04:47 AM
Well I for one could accept people like you guys in real life. What's the difference between you and the guy who sees a TG but doesn't know and he gets turned on like a wild animal. You don't like men. I stand by what I always said, if it looks like a woman, talks and acts like a woman, then it must BE a turtle. :lol: But my definition of GHEY is being attracted to men but I must say if a guy prefers to get fucked rather than be the top then that's kinda funny, but not quite GHEY.

LG
06-28-2007, 04:48 AM
Unfortunately, a lot of people can't handle the truth.
Reminds me of:
http://intheouter.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/img_fewgoodmen.jpg

So true, though...

62des
06-28-2007, 04:52 AM
Is that the guy that says "You want the truth, you can't handle the truth!?" Excuse me for my ignorance but "I can't be a COMPLETE idiot if some parts are missing! :D

The Truth
06-28-2007, 04:54 AM
Is that the guy that says "You want the truth, you can't handle the truth!?" Excuse me for my ignorance but "I can't be a COMPLETE idiot if some parts are missing! :DYeap, that's Jack Nicholson playing Col. Nathan R. Jessep in A Few Good Men.

ezed
06-28-2007, 07:37 AM
HELP ME!!!! I'M SO FUCKING GAY! I'VE SLEPT WITH A T-GIRL, AND LOVED IT! I PAID HER AND SHE GAVE ME A $3 BILL FOR CHANGE. BUT I LOVED IT!

THEN I ATE A MEAL OF ONLY VEGETABLES AND WAS CALL A VEGITARIAN! IMAGINE MY SHOCK! I EAT MEAT! CUT ME SOME SLACK! I LIKE A FILET MIGNION LIKE THE NEXT GUY!!!! BUT I JUST WANTED A SALAD! I JUST WANTED A SALADDDDDDD!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

LG
06-28-2007, 04:17 PM
when you fall out with tranny, they always call you a faggot :lol:

Maybe that's because you keep calling them a tranny...

Hmm...something tells me you don't get out much.

Well, my response was semi-humorous. Next time, I'll put in an LOL for you...

Actually I doubt many girls here would appreciate being called a 'tranny' by a man- that was partly what I was getting at. And the particular member whose post I commented on did advocate that guys should refer to girls as 'bitches', so I'd say it's tit for tat if they call him a 'fag'. Then again, I believe he comes from the UK, where the word 'faggot' may refer to either a cigarette or a meatball made with offal but not to a gay person. So maybe what they're saying is that he's a meatball...

That said, if a guy is totally focused on the girl's cock during their relationship, it's almost unavoidable that the girl will call him a 'faggot' after they break up. There are some girls who actually do regard admirers as being gay, but they are not a majority.

And of course, when you fall out badly with a girl, or anyone in fact, both parties will call each other every name under the sun. So maybe the girl calls the guy a 'fag', or a queer', he calls her a 'slut' or (in the UK) a 'slag', she calls him a 'cock-sucking bastard', he calls her a 'bitch' and the futility continues.

Is that what you were getting at?

62des
06-28-2007, 04:23 PM
^ Agreed

But I just had a thought. Wouldn't some of those insults go both ways. After all If the Tgirl calls the guy a "fag" then she really must still think of herself as a guy.

BlackAdder
06-28-2007, 04:27 PM
"And of course, when you fall out badly with a girl, or anyone in fact, both parties will call each other every name under the sun. So maybe the girl calls the guy a 'fag', or a queer', he calls her a 'slut' or (in the UK) a 'slag', she calls him a 'cock-sucking bastard', he calls her a 'bitch' and the futility continues. "

This is the absolute truth....it starts off slow but boy when the ball gets rollin lol....