PDA

View Full Version : Been a while !

Alison Faraday
06-27-2007, 09:28 PM
Well it's been a while since i have had some pics taken, so I hope this sample from a new set going on my site tomorrow is worth the wait!

Alison
xx

http://www.alisonfaraday.com

foolish99
06-27-2007, 09:32 PM
Allison:

You look incredible. Beautiful.

I've always thought you were one of the most classically beautiful girls posting on here --- and one of the brightest/most candid/most thoughtful (and thought-provoking).

THANKS for the pic --- please keep them coming ....

Jericho
06-27-2007, 11:33 PM
:P
And well worth the wait! :D

BeardedOne
06-27-2007, 11:46 PM
Been on holiday by the sea? :D

Lovely pic. :)

Kabuki
06-27-2007, 11:48 PM
I think we all love photos from the girls 8) How have you been Alison?

Alison Faraday
06-28-2007, 12:36 AM
Hey!! Ello there :-)

Great to hear from you all. Yayyyyyy. Always good to read messages. I love them. (((((((((((hugs)))))))))))).

Allison:

You look incredible. Beautiful.

I've always thought you were one of the most classically beautiful girls posting on here --- and one of the brightest/most candid/most thoughtful (and thought-provoking).

THANKS for the pic --- please keep them coming ....
Ohhhhhhhhhhh :oops: Wow. :oops:

a nice pics from you Alison, thank you !
No, thank you. :-)

:o Welcome back stranger.....i love the pic! :D
Ello :-)

Yayyyyy. I was very very drunk. Well no I wasn't but you know what I mean. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2sUG8PbPJ0

Been on holiday by the sea? :D

Lovely pic. :)
Ello you :-) How you been? Nope not been by the sea. Well the sea has practically moved inland here, we're all getting about in boats.

I think we all love photos from the girls 8) How have you been Alison?
Yeah, I've been pretty good thanks. Just catching up on things really. Was in Edinburgh last month for a few days, went to an exhibition and then a hoipoiloy dinner party. Met up with Farrah in London. Not alot more really.

A quick note to the two people who've just signed up. I'm going to put this set live tomorrow so check back. Also I think I'm going to do another nursey uniform one as well to add to it. :-)

Smiles to all,

Aly xx

BeardedOne
06-28-2007, 01:06 AM
Ello you How you been? Nope not been by the sea. Well the sea has practically moved inland here, we're all getting about in boats.

Oy! Don't be doing that! As if the melts from the ice and snow storms weren't enough, the rainy season has started here. I really should have bought uphill or possibly a houseboat. :? Nasty flooding. Hope all is better there.

And to the one that posted the link to the "Bitty" vid: SHAME!

Loved it, really. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS: Aly, the grrlz (3) and guy all say "Meow!". :D

Jericho
06-28-2007, 02:20 AM
Yayyyyy. I was very very drunk. Well no I wasn't but you know what I mean. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2sUG8PbPJ0

Ah haahaaha!
I WANT BITTY! :lol:

dan_drade
06-28-2007, 02:22 AM
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

CORVETTEDUDE
06-28-2007, 02:32 AM
Nice to be seeiing you, again, Allison!!! Lookin' good, as always. As you know, absence makes the heart grow fonder!!! :rock2 :shrug

Felicia Katt
06-28-2007, 02:46 AM
gorgeous, girl! beauty and brains both, giving me an inferiority complex here :)

FK

a994
06-28-2007, 09:24 AM
So, how's it going, Ms. Faraday? Are things going better for you lately?

And by the way, nice pics!

bob85
06-28-2007, 10:32 AM
i like it!

London Guy
06-28-2007, 01:53 PM
Strewth! Looking good Alison

LG
06-28-2007, 02:07 PM
Looking as great as ever Alison...good to see you posting after a while

Alison Faraday
06-28-2007, 04:44 PM
75 image pic set now onsite from yesterdays shoot.

Thanks once again for all the lovely compliments.

Alison
xxx

http://www.alisonfaraday.com

fhsjazztrumpet2
06-28-2007, 05:43 PM
Lovely!

Alison Faraday
06-28-2007, 10:15 PM
Right, replies replies, must do replies :-) Here goes...

PS: Aly, the grrlz (3) and guy all say "Meow!". :D
Pleased to hear that. Just for anyone reading, myself and B1 have a love of cats.

I WANT BITTY! :lol:
And bitty you shall have. It's about my time of the month, I should be able to manage an egg cup full.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSK7rcp2xK0

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Well you sound happy. :) Yayyyy :)

Nice to be seeiing you, again, Allison!!! Lookin' good, as always. As you know, absence makes the heart grow fonder!!! :rock2 :shrug
Oh it wasn't intentional, honest. Honestly though I'm trying to not get as involved in it all as I was.

gorgeous, girl! beauty and brains both, giving me an inferiority complex here :)

FK
YAYYYYYY. Felicia :) Great to hear from you. I still love the PM you sent ages ago, that kept me going. Oh God, don't develop inferiority complex, no need. :)

<NEXT>

So, how's it going, Ms. Faraday? Are things going better for you lately?

And by the way, nice pics!
Hey hello. Yes much better thanks, as already mentioned I'm just not taking any of it here seriously anymore. Not a good mindset to get into that. It can all get pretty shallow at times, which is just sad. Grrrrr, so I'm trying not to get involved. Now look what you've done!! :)

i like it!
Man of few words. Can't complain at that. Thank you. 8)

Strewth! Looking good Alison
Wow!! It's the strewth word that does it. Yayyyyyy. I'm feeling a little confidence boost here. xx

Looking as great as ever Alison...good to see you posting after a while
Oh you know, this n that. Really pleased to have seen your reply in here LG. :peanutbutter

Lovely!
Mmmmmm. Nothing witty to come back with there. Thx xx :)

Right, now I haven't missed anyone have I!!?? Anyone left out just send me a snotty PM and I'll reply with grovelling apologies.

Hugs to you all, love,

Aly xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LG
06-29-2007, 11:53 PM
]Looking as great as ever Alison...good to see you posting after a while
Oh you know, this n that. Really pleased to have seen your reply in here LG. :peanutbutter

And I'm always really pleased to here from you Alison. :D

ptyseminole
06-30-2007, 12:00 AM
NICE::::

guesswho
06-30-2007, 12:07 AM
stuntin picture

specialk
06-30-2007, 12:13 AM
Most yummy Alison...quite, quite!! :!: