PDA

View Full Version : Lets face the facts...

ballzNnutz
06-27-2007, 09:47 AM
to look at the girl in your avatar

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-27-2007, 09:56 AM
I actually have no problems with gg's. Quite interestingly I've been getting more attention from GG's than from TS' but maybe that's due to my lack of interest lately.............

don't get me wrong I love some TS chicks, but being around the same group of individuals too long is not wise, you grow as bored of them as they could of you

justatransgirl
06-27-2007, 10:50 AM
I LOVE gg's - and I especially love boys and gg's together with a TS or preferably two!

Who cares why anybody is here - the girls, we know why... you are all a bunch of horney dudes/TS's/TV's/CD's who will jump anything that stands still too long... and if you can't get close the the real thing the photos will suffice!

Giggle,
TS Jamie - you KNOW we LOVE you ALL! - Right? :-)

PS - We've got several new videos in edit and Jessica is working on them while I play over here on HA. :-)

ezed
06-28-2007, 05:37 AM
C'mon guys, let's not beat around the bush... Why are you here??? I'd say you're pissed off with gg's or have no luck with gg, so you think you'll have better luck with TG... LOL

pollsters! trying to put everyone in a box. I have luck with girls, gg and tg. I love them both. I'm not here to hook up. It really doesn't happen. I'm here because I love "threading" with a bunch of the members. They are fun. They are interesting. And the majority are not retarded.

Stop with the stupid polls. It's like the classic - "Did you ever get caught masterbating in the closet?" Responder: "No". Pollster: "Good place isn't it!" ha ha lol etc..

Stop trying to pack and ship, go to the UPS site for guys in brown uniforms.

CORVETTEDUDE
06-28-2007, 05:40 AM
Come on, Silvester, aren't you just trying to justify your presence here???

whatsupwithat
06-28-2007, 06:11 AM
actually, no.

SmashysmashY
06-28-2007, 06:17 AM
Those are your facts brother not mine. Seriously though I doubt that anyone would sleep with transsexuals for that reason.

TJT
06-28-2007, 09:11 AM
I'm a horndog.

Dark32
06-28-2007, 10:02 AM
to look at the girl in your avatar
That and

I'm a horndog.

traumatism
06-28-2007, 11:46 AM
im here to chat, speak my mind, ask questions, get answers and of course the pics.

i have no problem with either GGs or TGs. they all fit into the female category to me.

LG
06-28-2007, 02:05 PM
C'mon guys, let's not beat around the bush... Why are you here??? I'd say you're pissed off with gg's or have no luck with gg, so you think you'll have better luck with TG... LOL

:roll:

Speak for yourself Silvester. Some of us- most of us, Id say- are doing fine and are very into both TSs and GGs.

But yeah, I do like your avatar...