PDA

View Full Version : RIP---CHRIS BENOIT

biGGdaDDy*
06-26-2007, 05:05 PM
i was on the phone talking to this chick i fukk with
and i remember i brought up something that had to do with wrestling
and then outta the blue---she was like ''chris jericho died---he was killed--him n his wife''
and im like--WHAT???

then i find out this morning that she was actually referring to {chris benoit}
this shit is sad man-----rip CANADIAN CRIPPLER
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://wwe.mytopix.com/img/c/chris_benoit-0.jpg
ATLANTA (TICKER) -- Professional wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife and 7-year-old son were found dead in their home in Fayette County, according to a report on WXIA's web site on Monday.

According to the report, the three bodies were discovered by authorities at 2:30 p.m. Monday.

World Wresting Entertainment officials alerted police after Benoit had missed professional appearances.

The 40-year-old was scheduled to perform at Sunday's "Vengeance" pay-per-view event in Houston, but was replaced at the last second because of "personal reasons."

Lead investigator Lt. Tommy Pope said officials are investigating the deaths as a double murder-suicide, according to the report.

The WWE released a statement regarding Benoit's death on their web site earlier Monday.

"World Wrestling Entertainment is deeply saddened to report that Chris Benoit and his family were found dead in their home. There are no further details at this time, other than the Benoit family residence is currently being investigated by local authorities. Monday night's 'Raw' on USA Network will serve as a tribute to Chris Benoit and his family."

A native of Canada, Benoit captured the world heavyweight championship, intercontinental crown and was a part of several tag-team titles over his wrestling career.

White_Male_Canada
06-27-2007, 12:51 AM
Zero sympathy for Chris if those are the facts.

FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. (AP) -- Pro wrestler Chris Benoit strangled his wife, suffocated his 7-year-old son and placed a Bible next to their bodies before hanging himself with a weight-machine pulley, authorities said Tuesday.

Investigators found anabolic steroids in the house and want to know whether the muscle man nicknamed "The Canadian Crippler" was unhinged by the bodybuilding drugs, which can cause paranoia, depression and explosive outbursts known as "roid rage."

biGGdaDDy*
06-27-2007, 11:45 AM
regardless of what he did
or how the whole thing went down
its STILL a SAD situation all around

real ugly too

White_Male_Canada
06-27-2007, 08:15 PM
regardless of what he did
or how the whole thing went down
its STILL a SAD situation all around

real ugly too

Sure is.

There`s probably more detail that may later shed more light on why he went off.

White_Male_Canada
06-28-2007, 02:35 AM
Just heard chris was dosing his 7 year old son with HGH !?

rick_932
06-30-2007, 05:47 PM
Just heard chris was dosing his 7 year old son with HGH !?

yep, i think his son had some kind of growth deformity and benoit thought that would help him out. sad story

cockcraver
09-30-2007, 02:32 PM
no sympathy for benoit...he doesnt deserve to rip for a while.....but hope is wife and kid are at peace