PDA

View Full Version : Photographer Involvement

rt_saurus
06-26-2007, 02:23 PM
In http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=22088

As far as content is concerned, different strokes for different folks. Some like some girls - some like others, some like photographer involvement - others don't, etc.

I feel so strongly about photographer involvement that I just can't let this comment slip by without a poll. Besides... I have noticed a drop off in the recent poll flurry ;-)

I was originally thinking of still picture sets in connection with this inquiry, but let's extend it to video too.

P.S. I know this topic has been discussed here previously, but I do not remember a specific poll dealing with it...

rt_saurus
06-26-2007, 03:05 PM
That poll works in favor of cameraman involvement because you offered many more options for involvement than against it.... A two option yes or no would have been better IMO.

LOL, I was trying to be fair, because I hate cameraman involvement!

However, you could also see it as my clever attempt to dilute the responses for those in favour of involvement. i.e. people would have to spread their vote around (making my preferred final option of no involvement appear the most popular). Heh heh heh...

GroobySteven
06-26-2007, 03:34 PM
Why don't you guys join a union?

I'm interested in feedback, seriously but I do polls and take questions on my site forums and pretty much know the market - the only people who answer polls like this, are those that feel as strongly as you do about it. Just skip those sets which account for maybe 4 a month and look at the other 26 sets.

seanchai

BlackAdder
06-26-2007, 03:36 PM
I could *maybe* tolerate it a bit better if the cameramen werent such complete douches...

GroobySteven
06-26-2007, 03:39 PM
I could *maybe* tolerate it a bit better if the cameramen werent such complete douches...

You don't know any of them. What a stupid fucking statement.
seanchai

hondarobot
06-26-2007, 03:47 PM

seanchai

Ha! Now you're in trouble, we're totally forming a union. If anyone see's Ecstatic today, tell him to get working on a new list. I nominate myself as Union Chief.

:P

Ecstatic
06-26-2007, 04:15 PM

seanchai

Ha! Now you're in trouble, we're totally forming a union. If anyone see's Ecstatic today, tell him to get working on a new list. I nominate myself as Union Chief.

:P
We'll need a union song by "Woody" Guthrie....

:twisted:

The Truth
06-26-2007, 04:51 PM
I used to complain like a little bitch when I was a member of several paysites, but nothing ever got done. So I completely gave up on them.
I support the union 100%.

Willie Escalade
06-27-2007, 05:40 AM

seanchai
I know a couple (two are based out here in LA; the other is in Argentina); they're all pretty cool guys.

I prefer minimal involvement, but once in awhile something suprising will happen on video, and the cameraman would blurt out something funny. I don't mind that.

TsVanessa69
06-27-2007, 06:26 AM
I find it unprofessional, as I had a guy pull his cock out during a shoot. Ruind the mood, very tacky on his part.

BlackAdder
06-28-2007, 03:52 AM

seanchai

I dont have to know an asshole to recognize one, but Id guess you would know all about that, eh Sean?? lol....

CORVETTEDUDE
06-28-2007, 04:01 AM
I'm gettin' polled out. And, the last thing I want to see is some photograghers hairy ass. They're ALL a bunch of douche bags! :crap

GroobySteven
06-28-2007, 07:16 AM
So every photographer according to Blackadder and Corvetteude are "douchebags". Nice assumptions on people you've never met. So in your eyes, all models who work in this industry should also be douchebags?

Well quit consuming and looking at what these photographers are doing - and yes Blackadder - an asshole is easy to spot - puckered, stinking and whining.

tonkatoy
06-28-2007, 07:59 AM
A while back I made a thread "my hand is a pron star" because I had taken a picture for my gf's (ex?) site and i was holding her wiener. I posted it as kind of a joke because I know people don't want to see the hand of some idiot in the photo shoot. I was always a little creeped out by some of the videos you see where the photographer is pawing at the model and running off at the mouth. One of the grooby photographers Tomsf ruined, for me at least, some of his earlier vids by talking and laughing and trying to act cool or joke with the models. I remember seeing on the grooby forum where even some of the models complained about it. That was apparently taken care of though.

I also would rather see the videos shot independently of the still pictures. I know there are some issues such as capturing cum shots as stills and videoand all, but i think it is kind of a waste to have a video where all it is is the model trying to figure out what the photographer is saying to her and posing for still pics. It just seems lazy.

tsntx
06-28-2007, 08:10 AM
I find it unprofessional, as I had a guy pull his cock out during a shoot. Ruind the mood, very tacky on his part.

co-sign w/ she's saying

i love watching "straight" guys do stuff... sometimes i like a certain guy enough that ill watch him do solo stuff... *i like hardcore stuff, if i wanna watch someone stroke one off, i have a mirror... in fact i have several* ....
keyword here is SOLO... i hate when the disgusting fat man behind the camera starts grabbing the guy or trying to blow him... gross.