PDA

View Full Version : +++ DELETED TOPIC +++

GIA LOVES RON
06-26-2007, 04:36 AM
deleted

NYCe
06-26-2007, 04:39 AM
Welcome to the site, for the sake of others with smaller screens please pick a smaller avatar photo. Thanks!

The Truth
06-26-2007, 04:40 AM
... and submit only once.

curdle13
06-26-2007, 04:42 AM
you look great right now.....why do you think you NEED more surgeries?

your beautiful right now.

LG
06-26-2007, 04:49 AM
You look lovely. You certainly don't need any more work done on your face.

A girl so pretty shouldn't be suffering from low self-esteem.

GIA LOVES RON
06-26-2007, 04:49 AM
deleted

LG
06-26-2007, 04:53 AM
I haven't done any surgeries yet curdle13
That's why i'm asking you guys.

Really? Wow, you're an all natural beauty. You don't need any FFS.

Cup size is up to you. Most guys like something that's at least big enough fill up their open palm, but it's your call- you should make the changes for yourself and not for others- don't listen to us, go with what you prefer.

At the moment I think you look gorgeous. I think most guys here would agree.

justatransgirl
06-26-2007, 04:58 AM
I will be happy to trade faces honey...

You are sexy and gorgeous.

Save the $$ for a boob job if you need it.

Giggle,
TS Jamie

GIA LOVES RON
06-26-2007, 05:03 AM
deleted

GIA LOVES RON
06-26-2007, 05:06 AM
deleted

LG
06-26-2007, 05:09 AM
Ron's a lucky guy...

youcancallmeclaire
06-26-2007, 05:28 AM
Judging from the recent thread on small/natural breasts vs giant/grapefruit-looking things... it would seem as if the majority of guys here prefer a more natural look.

I think you look great as you are now. :)

GIA LOVES RON
06-26-2007, 05:35 AM
deleted

justatransgirl
06-26-2007, 05:48 AM
Hi Dear,
The rule of thumb regarding hormonal breast growth is when you go on hormones you will begin to see changes in 3 months, the majority of your growth will occur within two years, most substancially between 6 and 12 months, but refining will continue for about 6 years - similar to a girl going through puberty from age 11 to 18 - which is what you are doing.

This is VERY dependent upon your own body. Also your genetic heritiage, age, etc. It's the hardest thing about this whole endevour, but BE PATIENT. I know everyone says this. But now 3 looooong years later I can say, the stuff really works! Giggle.

I'm a full B at this point. I might get a little more growth after SRS and some small definition changes over time.

Jessica is a large A / small B, but her family has small boobs. Her's are already larger than her sister. Which causes her sister no end of boob envy. She is like, "My brother became and girl and now she's got bigger boobs than me - it's just not fair..." (Stomps foot... :-)

I've been on hormones 2 1/2 years and Jessica has been on them for about 2 years. We are both ready to do implants. We are going to do everything at once next winter in Thialand.

I'd say you want to wait at least 12 months, and possibly longer if you can stand to wait.

Something I noticed is I would go through "spurts"of growth where I really noticed the difference. First was around 3 months when I realized that for certain the girls were without a doubt growing. Then at 6 months I could feel them rubbing on my shirt and my arms would sometimes hit them.

At about 18 months (last summer) they were pretty much there. But then I noticed some additional shaping this winter, so for sure they are still growing a little. What I LOVE is when I sleep they squash together and I can feel the cleevage and when my arm brushes them during the day.

And guys never look at my face now, just stare at my nipples poking my shirt out...

Giggle,
TS Jamie

GIA LOVES RON
06-26-2007, 06:06 AM
deleted

Solitary Brother
06-26-2007, 06:17 AM
Talk to Allanah.
She has done it all and is THE person to talk to.
You should first of all LOVE YOURSELF!
You have so much going for you already!
Real beauty starts from within and radiates outward.

Realgirls4me
06-26-2007, 07:56 AM
If you come out looking like this, you've probably gone too far.

TJT
06-26-2007, 08:01 AM
The "bolt-on" boob job look for both tg's and gg's. If you're going to put out the bucks to have 'em done,get a good surgeon to do it and have it done right.

Nothin' scarier than going to the beach and seeing a woman with two immovable soccer balls mounted on her chest at odd angles. It ain't right.

Lady Angela
06-26-2007, 12:26 PM
I had both breast implants and facial feminization surgery. Talk to a surgeon who does facial feminization surgery and ask him to use his virtual imaging machine to show you what your face would look like with various procedures. The same with breast implants.

You are beautiful though as you are and the female hormones will do their majic and give you even softer skin and a more womanly shape and make you more feminine.

It is up to you (and your boyfriend). My man wanted me to get some facial feminization surgery and breast implants and he paid for it. I am glad now that I did it.
I love being beautiful and feminine, I love being a lady, his loving lady.

BlackAdder
06-26-2007, 03:27 PM
I would think Tsntx or Vicky would best be able answer your questions.

That being said, i think youve got a leg up already by having a feminine look already in place.

I would seriously not go any bigger then a normal D cup regardless of what anyone tells you, and often a full C is quite enough.

Lady Angela
06-26-2007, 09:06 PM
I agree, breasts don't need to be too big, and if they are too big it can cause backaches, especially if you have a very slender or petite frame, as some transexual ladies do.

Ecstatic
06-26-2007, 10:27 PM
Gia, you are beautiful as you are. Great advice has been offered regarding boobs. My recommendation is to work with a good surgeon who will give you the boob size which is proportional to your body type and size, and who can shape the boobs so that they appear to gradually emerge from the chest as naturally as possible. Let the hormones do their work for 2 years or so first. There has been much prior discussion here about breast surgery, and there are several highly recommended doctors. Dr Grey in SF is one who several girls I know recommend very highly, but shop around.

BTW, I added you and Lady Angela to our running list of tgirls who post on HA. Welcome to HA to both of you!

Xiorc
06-26-2007, 11:17 PM
All the hormonal and physical mods that have to be done to become a "T-Girl" are too many to note and there are quite a few that I dont even know about or will I understand but to me it comes down to one thing...how natural a girl looks. Again its quite hypocritical using the term natural looking with t-girls but if you look at some of the girls before they had serious facial reconstruction they looked good but after they looked.....Joan Rivers like!
As an example I think of Daniela Evangelista...or what ever her name is. She was absolutely "natural" and Stunning before she had her plastic surgery. I think the term pass-ability has been morphed a bit because to me its not about false cheeks, big fake butts, or fat injected dicks.
There are crossdressers that are beautiful and all they do is apply makeup yet there are "true" t-girls that for some reason try and try and try to "improve" their outer appearance ...for what?

There is somthing to beeing...just you..what ever "you" is.

Azanti
06-27-2007, 12:23 AM
Plenty of girls look totally great as they are and I really don't think they need to do more, especially Jennifer Paris (I mean come on, could you get any more beautiful)
Neff, and Alanah.

Xiorc
06-27-2007, 12:48 AM
Plenty of girls look totally great as they are and I really don't think they need to do more, especially Jennifer Paris (I mean come on, could you get any more beautiful)
Neff, and Alanah.

My point exactly (but in a quicker way)

Its like they get to a certain point of "beauty" or what ever then they for some reason decide to add on to whats already (essentially) a quite passable and feminine creation yet they still are not satisfied...so they keep changing.
When does it stop??? I believe that is the true meaning of mutilation...

"An act that degrades the appearance of an individual by their own means or by other outside influences."

2Kaiser
06-27-2007, 02:22 AM
Gr8888, I love that pic... BTW, who the fuck's RON?RON is my boyfriend....I love him so much...we've been together for almost 1 year and a half now....

Hope he don't look like this dude... LOL

Best fucking avatar ever, that girls ass is out of this fucking world!

Lady Angela
06-28-2007, 06:39 AM
Now that you have mentioned avatars, that is one ugly looking penis and testicles. No offense, but it is.