PDA

View Full Version : Is it Just Me?

62des
06-26-2007, 03:17 AM
Is it just me or do most trannies look like middle aged women. That's part of the reason I'm so attracted to them because I think middle aged women are so much sexier.

meghanchavalier
06-26-2007, 03:19 AM
You might get a spanking for that statement lol. Now bend over and take it like a good boy.

P.S. Considering the average life expectancy is 70 some odd years old that would make me middle aged at 38 :lol:

Cyclops
06-26-2007, 03:27 AM
when was the last time you had your eyes examined?

Danielle ,Vicky ,Allanah, Gia,Holly ,just to name a few ,very definately do not look middleaged

MrsKellyPierce
06-26-2007, 03:28 AM
lol no. I think you are looking at old men in make up again.

meghanchavalier
06-26-2007, 03:30 AM
Well you know how those beer goggles can affect your eyesight

CORVETTEDUDE
06-26-2007, 03:34 AM
Is it just me or do most trannies look like middle aged women. That's part of the reason I'm so attracted to them because I think middle aged women are so much sexier.

To directly answer your question ('cus that's the kinda guy I am);
Yes, you bonehead, it is just you!!!! Do you want all these girls to draw and quarter your scrawny little ass?

mp.rodriguez21
06-26-2007, 04:18 AM
62des wrote:

If that's the case, why don't you just like middle aged women?

The Truth
06-26-2007, 04:45 AM
62des wrote:

If that's the case, why don't you just like middle aged women?That's a very simple deduction my friend. 62des likes da dick.

62des
06-26-2007, 05:05 AM
62des wrote:

If that's the case, why don't you just like middle aged women?That's a very simple deduction my friend. 62des likes da dick.

That statement was SO GHEY!!! I like women more than trannies I just happen to be in the OZ land every once in a while.

The Truth
06-26-2007, 05:26 AM
62des wrote:

That statement was SO GHEY!!! I like women more than trannies I just happen to be in the OZ land every once in a while.Dude you're gay part time, but who gives a fuck?

62des
06-26-2007, 05:48 AM
NO GHEY would imply that I like it up the ass and I like dick. I never and don't plan on having sexual relations with trannies but its nice to fantasize about them. With that said, enough with the GHEY comments.

The Truth
06-26-2007, 06:02 AM
NO GHEY would imply that I like it up the ass and I like dick. I never and don't plan on having sexual relations with trannies but its nice to fantasize about them. With that said, enough with the GHEY comments.With your prehistoric views on homosexualism, I agree, let's leave this discussion alone.
No sense trying to educate you with a few post. Carry on!

ezed
06-26-2007, 07:24 AM

Alright, I've read the thread up to this point and have concluded that 62des is fifteen. That means he thinks they look 25 to 30.

Totally understandable.

Realgirls4me
06-26-2007, 07:28 AM

It's you.

TJT
06-26-2007, 07:37 AM
LOL@ezed. Butters is the unsung star of South Park.

38? Why Meghan you're barely out of diapers? Wait until your my age and you have to start wearing them again.

meghanchavalier
06-26-2007, 01:10 PM
I'm actually glad I'm getting older. I don't think I'd trade it all back to be younger again. With age comes wisdom don't you think? 40 is actually looking pretty good to me right now. :D

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-26-2007, 01:17 PM
lol no. I think you are looking at old men in make up again.

:lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

TJT
06-26-2007, 03:52 PM
40 is good,Meghan. Beats the hell out of 20. You couldn't give me all of Bill Gates' money to be 20 again.

As long as your health is good,gettin' old ain't bad at all.

mbf
06-27-2007, 02:09 AM
Is it just me .....

no, its not just you.....there are many people who think THEIR VERY OWN opinion/views/preferences are the established rule.

arnie666
06-27-2007, 02:28 AM
I'm actually glad I'm getting older. I don't think I'd trade it all back to be younger again. With age comes wisdom don't you think? 40 is actually looking pretty good to me right now. :D

I'm not on the wind up honest :lol: you don't look 38 to me .. more like early thirties. If you are really 38 then call me Prince Harry! Your dead fit.

Reckon the OP been hanging round the docks to much trying to pick up Lorry drivers heading oop Doncaster way who like the feel of silk panties on their hairy legs.

spooker609
06-27-2007, 03:34 AM

Well you've always looked good to me Meghan. :oops:

Steve-Russell
06-27-2007, 09:37 AM
Just checked Jennifer out while she is sleeping, middle aged ? naaaaa looks beautiful, though her hair could do with a bit of sorting :P

Take Care

Steve

xact
06-27-2007, 11:11 AM
I'm actually glad I'm getting older. I don't think I'd trade it all back to be younger again. With age comes wisdom don't you think? 40 is actually looking pretty good to me right now.

Looking good is a two players game... To my eyes, as I'm approaching 60, you look even better approaching 40!

CORVETTEDUDE
06-27-2007, 02:51 PM
I'm actually glad I'm getting older. I don't think I'd trade it all back to be younger again. With age comes wisdom don't you think? 40 is actually looking pretty good to me right now.

Looking good is a two players game... To my eyes, as I'm approaching 60, you look even better approaching 40!

xact...I'm with ya', at gettin' close to 60, AND on Meghan's enhanced beauty as she ages. Like a Fine Wine!!!

LG
06-27-2007, 03:02 PM

xact...I'm with ya', at gettin' close to 60, AND on Meghan's enhanced beauty as she ages. Like a Fine Wine!!!

I don't think you have to be an older man to appreciate a classy and beautiful woman in her late 30s or in her 40s. I'm 30 and Meghan looks great to me, like she always did.

But, what's more, she also seems like a really sweet and cool girl. To me, this is just as important as being easy on the eyes.

Strange that when I was 15 I lusted after 35 year olds. At 26 or 27, I fancied 18 and 19 year old girls- possibly because I realised I wasted such a part of my teen years wanting older women that I rarely gave myself the chance to be with teenage girls. Now, nearing 31, I see age is pretty immaterial.

meghanchavalier
06-27-2007, 09:43 PM
I agree that looks are important in my industry but honestly when the day is over I would hope that the person you're interested in has more going on inside than just looking good. I think tooooo much emphasis is placed on looks, because honestly they don't last forever.