PDA

View Full Version : Berries & Cream!!!!!!

Nautica
06-26-2007, 01:38 AM
Ahahaha... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I just have to post this. I know! I know! I can be a goofball!!!! This commercial has had me SCREAMINGGGG for the longest....

Nautica

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wYX_zhlTDr8

hwbs
06-26-2007, 09:17 PM
don't ask don't tell is in full effect , lmfao

blckhaze
06-27-2007, 01:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik8xpHdItrE&NR=1

Nautica
06-27-2007, 10:26 PM
Oooohhhhh the Agony!!!!!!! Hahaha...
He looks human in that vid, blckhaze.

gimmeurblood
06-27-2007, 10:41 PM
i dont kow if its the whole east coast prince georges mentality or whatnot, but i really really really want to shoot this guy

biguy4tvtscd
06-28-2007, 01:18 AM
How do you sit through the advertising agency's presentation of this idea, and not laugh them out of the building???

I'm convinced upper management for Starburst was in a meeting when this drivel was ok'ed.

Nautica
07-29-2009, 09:32 PM
This still has me LOL'ing!!

Alyssa87
07-29-2009, 09:37 PM
0:21 is the part that kills me. lmmfao

JeniferTS
07-29-2009, 09:45 PM
how stupid and annoying.

Alyssa87
07-29-2009, 09:46 PM
how stupid and annoying.

i wonder if u would have thought different 2 years ago.

perception changes so quickly.

JeniferTS
07-29-2009, 09:52 PM
i doubt it.

Nautica
07-29-2009, 10:29 PM

LOL! Me too! Us pretty girls seem to have been born with a sense of humor!!

Alyssa87
07-29-2009, 10:41 PM
holla

JeniferTS
07-29-2009, 10:45 PM

when you have something to say, say it directly, not indirectly.

Silcc69
07-29-2009, 10:48 PM
Wait he has a wig on and well know what that means!

Alyssa87
07-29-2009, 10:53 PM

i didnt think that was a slight at you.
if i did, i wouldnt have co-signed.

JeniferTS
07-29-2009, 10:57 PM

i believe you didn't think it was but i do believe it was..i wasn't born yesterday..i know you wouldn't have co-signed my sista.

Nautica
07-29-2009, 11:01 PM

i believe you didn't think it was but i do believe it was..i wasn't born yesterday..i know you wouldn't have co-signed my sista.

You need to get a sense of humor. I stay away from your posts because you have a messy way about yourself. It'd be nice if you stayed away from mine. Capiche?

JeniferTS
07-29-2009, 11:09 PM
actually, i do have a sense of humor..i just didn't find the video funny.

i have a messy way about myself? just because i didn't agree with you about the video being funny, you INDIRECTLY called me ugly, so who's really messy here? good day!

Nautica
07-29-2009, 11:17 PM

i have a messy way about myself? just because i didn't agree with you about the video being funny, you INDIRECTLY called me ugly, so who's really messy here? good day!

Some people have to be heard about EVERYTHING. Give it a rest. Nearly a 1,000 posts since January? Try this. You don't like someone(lmfao) or something....stay out(of the post), don't post(in the post), or don't click(on the post). It works for me.

Whoever you are, I couldn't care less. I've noticed you in a couple of my posts with your QUICK attitude. Keep it to yourself. It's easier to be nice and you seem, quite, miserable. Good day to you.

JeniferTS
07-29-2009, 11:31 PM

Some people have to be heard about EVERYTHING. Give it a rest. Nearly a 1,000 posts since January? Try this. You don't like someone(lmfao) or something....stay out(of the post), don't post(in the post), or don't click(on the post). It works for me.

Whoever you are, I couldn't care less. I've noticed you in a couple of my posts with your QUICK attitude. Keep it to yourself. It's easier to be nice and you seem, quite, miserable. Good day to you.

this is a public forum, right? okay!

trust me if i didn't like you, i wouldn't have bothered clicking this lame ass thread but ummmmmmmmmm i don't know who the hell you are for me to like or dislike..you're the one being salty just cause i didn't find that dumb ass video funny..oh, and i only give attitude to whomever tries it, on the contrary, i am quite nice and friendly..just check the 'sweetest girl on HA thread'..like i said earlier, good day!

Nautica
07-29-2009, 11:39 PM

trust me if i didn't like you, i wouldn't have bothered clicking this lame ass thread but ummmmmmmmmm i don't know who the hell you are for me to like or dislike..you're the one being salty just cause i didn't find that dumb ass video funny..oh, and i only give attitude to whomever tries it, on the contrary, i am quite nice and friendly..just check the 'sweetest girl on HA thread'..like i said earlier, good day!

Yawn. Your words say it all. "Okay!!??" Lol.... That "Okay" reminds of a topic from a few weeks back. Public forum or not, learn to shut it. Is arguing your life? Sad. :(

JeniferTS
07-29-2009, 11:51 PM

Yawn. Your words say it all. "Okay!!??" Lol.... That "Okay" reminds of a topic from a few weeks back. Public forum or not, learn to shut it. Is arguing your life? Sad. :(

just re-read your thread and see who the messy one is..that was the only point i was trying to make which i think i made very well..some girls can be so salty.

Nautica
07-30-2009, 12:27 AM

just re-read your thread and see who the messy one is..that was the only point i was trying to make which i think i made very well..some girls can be so salty.

Yes.. Some individuals go from post to post spitting nothing but negative fumes. So simple to stay out of a thread or not post in it, but WITH YOUR ATTITUDE, YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT. This post has/had no reason to be overdone with idiocy. If only there was a way to block individuals out of a post. :idea: :idea:

Silcc69
07-30-2009, 12:29 AM
You gurls are about as bad as sum of these guys on here with all this bickering and shit.

JeniferTS
07-30-2009, 12:30 AM
You gurls are about as bad as sum of these guys on here with all this bickering and shit.

lol nah..i'm done..she bored me *yawn*

jniowa
07-30-2009, 03:46 AM
that video was hilarious!

Quiet Reflections
07-30-2009, 03:50 AM
i thought it was pretty stupid

HP1000
07-30-2009, 04:12 AM
Thank goodness for 200 channels. Just like those annoying Geico and free credit report jingies. I CLICK... :D

Nautica
07-30-2009, 05:38 PM

This is one of the wisest statements on this board. It's easier to NOT post(For some people it is.) than to start unnecessary and useless foolishness. Especially when you DON'T know the topic starter and/or they stay away from your posts.

I was going through my old posts and pulled this up hoping it would give someone a good laugh. It'd be great if some of these would stay to their self and in their place.
--------------------------------------------------------------

If this vid made anyone else here chuckle, do feel free to post your 'decent' or funny thoughts. Otherwise, thank you for viewing and have a wonderful day. :)

Nautica
07-30-2009, 05:40 PM
Thank goodness for 200 channels. Just like those annoying Geico and free credit report jingies. I CLICK... :D

LOL! What does that Gecko call those chips in that commercial where he takes the dollar? Some kind of crisp..