PDA

View Full Version : My first time with a Ladyboy

kathoeylover
06-25-2007, 05:41 AM
My first shemale experience was on Walking Street in Pattaya. I have always have been curious about Ladyboys, and one night got up the courage to approach one to take for a short time.

The Ladyboy was named Lee and extremely feminine. I had seen Lee on walking street almost every day and she was always willing to give a sweet smile as I passed by her. Lee is 18, and slender with small natural tits. After agreeing to go short time, we headed up the soi to a small dank hotel. After paying 300 baht for the room, we went inside. Lee immediately went towards the shower, and was very shy when undressing. I think maybe she thought I didn't know she was a Kathoey. After I let her know that I knew she was a Ladyboy and it was o.k., things went great after that. Lee seemed to love giving head, easily deep throating my whole cock. Lee also really knew how to take a cock in her ass. Lee bent down and raised her little ass up in the air. I was surprised that her tight asshole opened so easily for my cock.

The whole experience was surreal, like an out of body experience. I had thought that touching her small hard cock would be strange, which it was, but not in a bad way. She was uncut and the soft skin slid back and forth when I rubbed it as I fucked her ass. I stroked Lee's cock until she came, and a small amount clear cum oozed from the tip. Shortly after that I enjoyed a great orgasm. We showered together, I paid Lee and left with a wonderful memory. The whole experience was very liberating.

I only saw Lee that once then left back for my country shortly after. When I got back home, I did some searching online to see if I could find Lee on any websites. I was excited recently to see Lee on a Ladyboy website so I can relive the fantasy. Thanks for reading my story.

Sum1
07-02-2007, 07:03 AM
She must've been a terrific fuck! She's gorgeous.

guesswho
07-04-2007, 06:58 PM
pretty is hell