PDA

View Full Version : Wayout June 23 - meeting great people

tsloverdave
06-24-2007, 01:41 PM
Just a quick post to hay hello to jennifer english, her partner and mia isabella, it was a plelasure meeting you all last night, i can cornfrim that both girls look better in the flesh and they are both very nice ;)

Was also nice to see Farrah Mills again, its been a while... (pls send my love to Dee)

I tried to have a chat with allanah starr, who also looked great last night, but she was a little busy, maybe next time

Hadnīt been to the wayout club in very long but was so glad I went last night.

I also promosied mia that i would tell all the boys on the board that she DOES look like her photos.

Hope anyone else who was at the WOC last night had a good time.

Have a great sunday y'all

Dave

tsfarrah
06-24-2007, 02:14 PM
hi Dave

was lovely to see you again after such a long time!

I hope you did enjoy yourself last night! x

tsloverdave
06-24-2007, 02:32 PM
Hiya Farrah,

Yeah was great to see you. nice performance last night to... so what with the rumour about the Spice Girls reforming and chance of the TranSisters making a comeback any time soon ;).....lol

dave
xoxo

tsfarrah
06-24-2007, 02:36 PM
funny you should say that actually , me and Dee have already recorded our first original song and are filming the music video from next week x

tsloverdave
06-24-2007, 02:42 PM
really??? thats great you will have to keep me posted about that and let me know when & where you will be perfoming...

dave
xoxo

tsfarrah
06-24-2007, 02:42 PM
I will do sweetie x

Jennifer_English
06-24-2007, 03:41 PM
Hey Dave !!

Thanks for the message :)

We both had a fantastic time last night... was really good to meet you....top guy!!

Big shout out to Allanah 'n' Farrah - both lovely people... we'll forward the photos on to you all and post some more here once we've woken up a bit !

Jennifer & Steve

xx

Have you ever seen a guy look so happy ? lol

tsloverdave
06-24-2007, 03:51 PM
hiya jennifer... nice pic.. shame i got in the middle and ruined it....lol i really dont like having my picture taken.... but i couldn't turn down the opportunity of being in the middle of 2 stunning ladies..

dave

katieftv
06-24-2007, 05:21 PM
Shame this clashed with the Sparkle weekend in Manchester. :(

tsfarrah
06-24-2007, 05:37 PM
hey Jennifer

yeah it was great to meet you too!

I hopeyou had a good time,sorry I left early but I was so tired! lol