PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Message About Tuesday June 26th Location!!!Hot pics!

Sunny Dee-lite
06-23-2007, 09:45 PM
Urgent Message About Tuesday June 26th Location!!!!!!!
Hi Guys and Dolls,

Unfortunately due to a special event booking at Club Vapor ,Tranny Tuesdayz for one week alone will be at a special location. Tuesday June 26th Tranny Tuesdayz will be held at Club Skool located @105 w 27thst (Bet 6th and 7th ave). Gentlemen $20, Ladies $10. Doors open 10p-4a. 21and over w/ proper ID required. NO DRESS CODE! Our Gorgeous FEATURED Dancer of the Week is our Winner of the Halloween Costume Contest last year SEXY NUN(Isabelle)! She will be doing a Hot and STEAMY PHOTO Shoot at MIDNIGHT ! And Her Dancing Sets will be at 12:30a and 1:30 a...Come out and enjoy all that Tranny Tuesdayz has to offer you...Over 40 hot ladies weekly!

Sunny Dee-lite
06-23-2007, 09:50 PM
Yasmin Lee will also being making a quest appearance in one of her hot and steamy outfits!...guys trust me the outfit for Freaky Fridayz was Quite Delectable...stayed tuned for the Amazing pics from the event coverage!!!!!!!!

TheGuard
06-24-2007, 07:10 PM
Sunny, have you ever done any photo shoots?

TheGuard
06-24-2007, 07:11 PM
...of the pervy persuasion...to clarify.

Haha, sorry, I had to go there.

Nazz
06-24-2007, 09:58 PM
All the marketing you have to really do is post the party pictures, these events speak for themselves. I would like to grab a flyer to keep though when I come up and visit you :)

EzrinJemEzrinJem
06-25-2007, 04:21 AM
Folks,

I've been to several of Sunny's Parties, and had a good time...except for ONCE, about two months ago...when I ran into Isabelle...and she hustled me like there's no tomorrow. BEWARE! She promises to dance for you if you give her $20...then when you give her the money and sit down, she says more, more, MORE MONEY! She bilked me out of about $80...and didn't even dance for me. She told me to give her my number and she'd call me the next day...and she never called.

I was an idiot for falling for this scam. I take responsibility and I am certainly partly to blame for being too naive and trusting of Isabelle. I was mesmerized by her hotness. But she is just as much to blame for being a hustler and a crook! So don't make the same mistake I did and fall for her scam! Hold on to your money and don't let her sweet talk you into give you a dance! You will realize she's a hustler. She's the kind of girl who turns the fun parties into "scam fests." There are many other girls at the parties who are honest. Give your money to them.

Unfortunately, Isbelle's dancing at the party this week...which means I will NOT be in attendance!

Once again, this is the ONLY bad experience I've ever had at one of Sunny's parties...

CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!!!

Ezrin

Nazz
06-25-2007, 05:35 AM
Thanks for the heads up, personally I'd likely see right through something like that, been to enough strip clubs ;)

Oh and any person that keeps asking for money is pretty much no fun to hang out with. Sure they may do well, but they don't get any repeats.

Besides, planning on meeting a few girls and catching various vibes. Have known to start throwing some major bills around though if I'm having a blast. All in good fun, just gotta watch out for the spirit that does it outta something else!

Heck, I'm going to come up from ATL, so, as much as I'd like to hit these every week, it may have to just be a fun thing once in awhile. Meeting a nice girl for something more serious would be fun though. But can't complain either way. Don't get to party with beauties like that here. Oh and for whoever said something about ashamed in public, (Think it was another thread), if you'd be ashamed in public with ANY of these gorgeous gals, you shouldn't take your ass to the party!

Honor on my arm I'd call it ;)

Sunny Dee-lite
06-25-2007, 11:04 AM
hi guys,

Just wanted to show you somehot pics of ASHLEY dancing at Freaky Fridayz! She looked amazingand the GENTS were very pleased!

Sunny Dee-lite
06-25-2007, 11:08 AM
Check back on the pics i willbe adding lots more between tommorrow and Tuesday! Including great shots of Lady Athena! She made the return to my parties!you been very missed! :lol:

harlemzfinest
06-30-2007, 01:21 PM
hey you aren't the only one who has been scammed by her. I met isabelle at tranny tuesday and we agreed on a price, only to find out when we got to a hotel she says to me if I want to top her than I have to pay 150 dollars more. I told her that I asked for everything at a certain price and she agreed. She said that she did but than she realized that she needed more money. BEWARE!! She is a hot girl but a true hustler and cheat!! Look but don't touch! There are plenty of better women there.