PDA

View Full Version : DNA Tests suck, huh Eddie.............................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-23-2007, 04:02 AM
Eddie Murphy's results of the DNA test taken on June 11, were received by Brown on Thursday afternoon, says rep Liza Anderson.

"He's the baby's father, it's official," says a source close to Brown. "The baby is undoubtedly, 110 percent his." Of Brown, the source said, "There was no doubt in people's minds anyways, least of all hers. It wasn't a surprise to her. She knew all along."

Murphy's rep declined to comment.

Hmmmmmmmmm, the 1st definitive child born from a tranny lover............ cool

whatsupwithat
06-23-2007, 04:03 AM

Now that's comedy!! Hahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

dan_drade
06-23-2007, 04:11 AM
Eddie Murphy's results of the DNA test taken on June 11, were received by Brown on Thursday afternoon, says rep Liza Anderson.

"He's the baby's father, it's official," says a source close to Brown. "The baby is undoubtedly, 110 percent his." Of Brown, the source said, "There was no doubt in people's minds anyways, least of all hers. It wasn't a surprise to her. She knew all along."

Hey, I had a son 13 years ago and I am a Tranny lover. That was long before Eddie had his baby. Does that get me any Brownie Buttons here? LOL

whatsupwithat
06-23-2007, 04:22 AM

Hey, I had a son 13 years ago and I am a Tranny lover. That was long before Eddie had his baby. Does that get me any Brownie Buttons here? LOL

Nope. You're open about it...I think.

I wish Eddie would come clean..it would do alot for the trans movement. The whole DL thing screws up lives.

TomSelis
06-23-2007, 04:31 AM
Norbit 2 coming soon to a theater near you!!!!

dan_drade
06-23-2007, 04:32 AM

I wish Eddie would come clean..it would do alot for the trans movement. The whole DL thing screws up lives.

Well to be honest, I don't think I can say that I am open about it. I do have a girlfriend, she is a Transexual and a lot of my friends know her. However, none of them no that she is Transexual, so I guess that makes me still "in the closet".

ARMANIXXX
06-23-2007, 04:36 AM

Disagree with you.

Comming out would serve little purpose for him, his career, or the familly he wields.

whatsupwithat
06-23-2007, 04:38 AM
Well to be honest, I don't think I can say that I am open about it. I do have a girlfriend, she is a Transexual and a lot of my friends know her. However, none of them no that she is Transexual, so I guess that makes me still "in the closet".

Does she want you to be on the DL about it? My ex was like that in the beginning.

As far as Eddie is concerned, different story, he actively hides it. From some of the posts I've read on this forum, I'm sure he's surfing through here from time to time.

hondarobot
06-23-2007, 04:55 AM

Does she want you to be on the DL about it? My ex was like that in the beginning.

As far as Eddie is concerned, different story, he actively hides it. From some of the posts I've read on this forum, I'm sure he's surfing through here from time to time.

Most TS girls don't want to accepted as TS, they want to be accepted as girls. It's not the same as the gay/bi/lesbian "community" thing.

Why should Eddie Murphy or anyone else be "outed"? Who cares? If a particular TS girl wants to be publicly recognized as such, I'm sure they are perfectly capable of doing that without a bunch of guys chiming in publicly with "I love TS girls". That's not helpful.

Oh, and I doubt Eddie Murphy is cruising this forum. That would be kinda amusing, though.

dan_drade
06-23-2007, 05:02 AM

She would freak out if I went around telling people she is a transexual woman. And to be honest, I don't want anyone knowing either. She is a woman to me and thats all anyone needs to know.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-23-2007, 05:23 AM

No.....................

and stop making this about you, this is Eddie's moment, like E said he's still deep in that walk in closet, well at least in the public eye, I mean let's face it the moment he got detained for giving that ugly muhfucka a ride years ago his career in Hollywood skyrocketed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL, if comedians knew to be picked up by Disney meant getting pulled over in Hollywood's ghetto like streets after dark picking up a skanky transsexual prostitute................know what never mind, lol

whatsupwithat
06-23-2007, 05:29 AM
Disagree with you.

Comming out would serve little purpose for him, his career, or the familly he wields.

care to elaborate? so, it's better to shit on transsexuals?

and hondarobot? don't you realize this is a pattern and that transwomen won't be accepted into society fully until everyone is open about it?

This whole "she's a woman" thing is correct. She is. That's what she is to herself and the people who love her and accept her. But not to society. How would you like walking down the street with some kind of secret and some people read that secret and look at you like you just crawled out of a hole...or laughed at you...or snickered at you behind your back? How would you like that kind of judgement? You know what? I know damn well none of us would.

hondarobot
06-23-2007, 05:34 AM
If "E" is "Whatsupwithat", then I think he's gay. His profile says something about "laughing, singing and dancing", and I'm in the first day of the damn Gay Pride Minneapolis weekend so I've once again seen enough of that.

I could live very happily with never seeing another guy singing and dancing. I suppose laughing is ok . . .

:?

whatsupwithat
06-23-2007, 05:36 AM
If "E" is "Whatsupwithat", then I think he's gay. His profile says something about "laughing, singing and dancing", and I'm in the first day of the damn Gay Pride Minneapolis weekend so I've once again seen enough of that.

I could live very happily with never seeing another guy singing and dancing. I suppose laughing is ok . . .

Gay? Sure if transsexuality being my sexuality makes me gay, then so are you. Welcome! :)

hondarobot
06-23-2007, 05:48 AM
Heh. I'm not "into" transexuals. TS girls just happen to be some of the girls I know. If someone "clocked" a TS girl I was with and they were an ass about it, I'd say about it.

I disagree with the whole "hoisting the T-Fan banner" thing. I do understand the arguments in favor of this, though. So there ya go.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-23-2007, 05:49 AM

Gay? Sure if transsexuality being my sexuality makes me gay, then so are you. Welcome! :)

Honda if that makes him gay does your name make you
http://www.btinternet.com/~reg.joy/images/Robots/bender2.gif

hondarobot
06-23-2007, 05:55 AM
Yes

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-23-2007, 06:05 AM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

whatsupwithat
06-23-2007, 06:06 AM
Yes

ha!

I knew it!

TJT
06-23-2007, 07:16 AM
I keep telling yall that Maury should combine his Transsexual and "Who's the Daddy" episodes.