PDA

View Full Version : Wow this board is getting GAY!

Rod la Rod
06-22-2007, 05:09 AM
Real girls that you wish had a penis?

I think you might be a "GAY"

.....or a redneck......or both?

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-22-2007, 05:21 AM

.....or a redneck......or both?

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

LOL :lol: Well it's been established awhile back that the majoprity of men on here hasnt been with any tg's. ;) Meaning alot of them still lives in the land of OZ! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Tanuki
06-22-2007, 05:37 AM
Rod,, are you aware that this is a message board for the discussion of transgender subject matter?

ARMANIXXX
06-22-2007, 05:55 AM
With 15 total posts,

might I ask how in the hell do you know?

Rod la Rod
06-22-2007, 06:10 AM
Like I said there is nothing wrong with being gay.

Super feminine tgirls get me hard, pre or post. The penis is not the thing.

The ladies know what I mean.

Cat
06-22-2007, 06:13 AM

Wow. Aren't you the cool guy.

Quinn
06-22-2007, 06:15 AM

I couldn't agree more. When you post stuff like that, you're obviously more concerned about cock than the women they may or may not be attached to.

-Quinn

ToyBoy6669
06-22-2007, 07:04 AM
cock is good, mine hers what ever, its all good

The Truth
06-22-2007, 07:13 AM

Yeap, you are not gay at all. You like tgirls, but not for their cocks, yada yada. Their penis is simply a giant clit, yada yada. If you're with a tgirl and you rub her penis, you wash it off immediately, yada yada.
Shut the fuck up!!!

TJT
06-22-2007, 07:37 AM
Getting?

mbf
06-22-2007, 09:16 AM
lol the same old same old.....

the reactions to such post always puzzle me, since according to Nirvana "everyone is gay" (pardon my bad memory, i cant remember which song that line is from...)

but, really, as long as sex or sexual desires dont consist of rape, child molesting or zoophilia, and sexual acts are in accordance with your partner, everything is ok with me.

i mean, in countless threads i guess we came to the conclusion that beeing attracted to t-girls aint "gay" in the classic sense of the world, but it aint "straight" either.

and even if someone calls me "gay" - and? does that make me bad??? if its ment in derogative fashion it just tells everything about the person using those words.

oh, somebody wrote many people who come to this board live still in OZ: whos the wizzard then, and who is the wicked witch???

TJT
06-22-2007, 09:20 AM
You are leaving goats out your definition of zoophilia aren't you? Everyone knows goats don't count.

justatransgirl
06-22-2007, 09:21 AM
Back to the topic... you are as gay as you feel!

And it looks to me like someone on this thread needs a good spanking!

http://storea.clips4sale.com/accounts9/12831/clip_images/BGbondage11.5min.jpg

Giggle,
TS Jamie

TJT
06-22-2007, 10:18 AM
I thought you wanted me to spank you Jamie?

tsntx
06-22-2007, 10:44 AM
Getting?

AWWWWWWWWWWW YOU STOLE MY THUNDER!!!!!! I WAS GONNA SAY "LOL @ GETTING"

mbf
06-22-2007, 11:25 AM
You are leaving goats out your definition of zoophilia aren't you? Everyone knows goats don't count.

goats?

i always thought sheep were kinda....ummm..."accepted" lol

tsntx
06-22-2007, 11:34 AM
yall are some baaa-d boys

62des
06-22-2007, 04:16 PM

They wouldn't understand. :wink:

muhmuh
06-22-2007, 05:28 PM

goats?

i always thought sheep were kinda....ummm..."accepted" lol

these are definately my prefered species

crayons
06-22-2007, 08:50 PM
I couldn't agree more. When you post stuff like that, you're obviously more concerned about cock than the women they may or may not be attached to.

-Quinn

A majority of guys have established this many times over.

werwt22
06-23-2007, 01:16 AM
=T Another newbie and same old tired ass questions.

Boldlygonedownbefore
06-23-2007, 02:46 AM
I think I discovered Rod's real identity

Fetish Fanatic
06-23-2007, 03:34 AM
IN case you didn't know this board is gay. And If your so busy calling other people gay you don't realize your gay too dumbass..

Rod la Rod
06-23-2007, 05:51 AM
It is called irony. I love when bumpkins don't get it and take offense to a joke.

The Truth
06-23-2007, 06:10 AM
It is called irony. I love when bumpkins don't get it and take offense to a joke.Hey Rod, we're joking too, you jackass! Too bad you're too stupid to figure it out. Keep jerking off in your mom's basement.

ezed
06-23-2007, 06:17 AM
It is called irony. I love when bumpkins don't get it and take offense to a joke.

No, numbnuts, this is a joke:

The love story of Ralph and Edna.

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
Ralph and Edna were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Ralph suddenly jumped into the deep end. He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there. Edna promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled him out.

When the Head Nurse Director became aware of Edna's heroic act she immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as she now considered her to be mentally stable. When she went to tell Edna the news she said, "Edna, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged, since you were able to rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of the person you love. I have concluded that your act displays sound mindedness. The bad news is, Ralph, hung himself in the bathroom with his bathrobe belt right after you saved him. I am so sorry, but he's dead."

Edna replied, "He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry. How soon can I go home?"

Mentally challenged people are a hoot!