PDA

View Full Version : Ipod or Wii?

stillies77
06-21-2007, 11:57 PM
Ok I am having a conundrum right now...I just graduated from college and i am having my grad party on june 30th...I know i will be getting tons of cash and prizes at this party and i planned on buying myself something with some of the money...and I am torn between a Wii and an Ipod Nano...

I have played the wii and i love it and want to eventually get one but my big plan this summer is to get really fit and in shape so I want the ipod so i can listen to music while im on the bike...

So which one should I get?!

trish
06-22-2007, 12:23 AM
two weeks ago i just bought my first ipod (model 3G). i love it. i spent at least two hours a day for the last two weeks importing my large portions of my CD collection to iTunes. whether YOU'd be more happy with the Wii or the iPod i can't say...but i can say, i am not disappointed with my purchase...just the opposite. Happy decision making. :)

tsntx
06-22-2007, 12:26 AM
get the wii if you really want that hunk of junk... as far as an ipod i have one and you can get a cheaper version at walmart that holds 2x the amount for half the price... youre paying for the apple name.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-22-2007, 12:31 AM
neither, get the iphone on the 29th

stillies77
06-22-2007, 12:33 AM
500 bucks for the cheapo model...fuck that.

mbf
06-22-2007, 12:58 AM
neither

make music yourself

do outdoor sports

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-22-2007, 01:03 AM
500 bucks for the cheapo model...fuck that.

$500 with a 2 year plan

LMAO

myworldphone.com

no plan

anyway

get the Wii, it's a great exercise tool so you get the best of 2 worlds

goldensamba
06-22-2007, 02:11 AM
Get an iRiver Clix. I have one and I love it. You can also use it with more than just iTunes because it does digital security properly. I use Rhapsody's to go service which is basically all you can eat music for a small fee per month.

s-fme
06-22-2007, 03:06 AM
No way, wait for the new Sony. I have the NW-A3000 and its sick. I cant wait for the new model! As for the Wii, it blows, get the 360, such a better game selection, way more options and all the kinks in it were ironed out a long time ago, if you go with the wii, you'll be waiting for new games much longer and your going to be much more vunerable to problems! Get yourself an older mp3 cell phone like a motorola or a sony, and save the extra cash for a few years, until the iphone is reasonably priced and avalible with other providers, rather than dive into a monopoly led by AT&T!

stillies77
06-22-2007, 06:15 AM
see i have a 360...i was looking at zunes tonight...those look pretty cool.

calebshung
06-22-2007, 06:57 AM
Ok I am having a conundrum right now...I just graduated from college and i am having my grad party on june 30th...I know i will be getting tons of cash and prizes at this party and i planned on buying myself something with some of the money...and I am torn between a Wii and an Ipod Nano...

I have played the wii and i love it and want to eventually get one but my big plan this summer is to get really fit and in shape so I want the ipod so i can listen to music while im on the bike...

So which one should I get?!
fuck te nano go for the wii, it'll make you go wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

ToyBoy6669
06-22-2007, 06:59 AM
get the wii if you really want that hunk of junk... as far as an ipod i have one and you can get a cheaper version at walmart that holds 2x the amount for half the price... youre paying for the apple name.

I don't wanna start something, but do you own a Wii? played a Wii?

odelay24
06-22-2007, 07:33 AM
If you don't have an iPod already, then I don't know what you are waiting for! haha.

The Wii is awesome fun, but the iPod I would almost class as an essential item, like a computer or a phone.
It is well worth getting an actual iPod too, because it uses iTunes. Anything that uses WindowsMediaPlayer or anything else is just not worth the hassle. iTunes is far better for managing a coherrent library.
And if you become a total music nerd (which an iPod can tends to do to you), then you'll need iTunes, lol.

But I must say, the nano is a rip off. 4G for AU$280 or 30G (with video) for AU$350? come on!
So take that into consideration. (It works out to be a similar difference in America, I have checked).